Game Info Submission Archive: Rocket League Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Rocket League - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Rocket League

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 06 July 17 at 04:18
Cornerscout has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Anniversary Update for Rocket League:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Cornerscout for Rocket League

Cornerscout said:
Several people have reported that the Coming On Strong achievement is bugged, and that the tracker for it gets stuck at a certain percentage. While I got the achievement and others have, it seems that it may be broken for some people.
Cornerscout
Cornerscout
Posted on 06 July 17 at 04:20
While I'm here, is submitting achievement images still a thing on here? I remember it being necessary but I can't seem to find where to do it, so I assumed maybe it isn't needed anymore.
Among the best in my state and the world. I blog about it, and I tweet about things I take interest in: @Cornerscout
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 06 July 17 at 08:07
Thanks for the submission Cornerscout, flags have been added, the buggy flag does apply, and we've updated with some missing information.

As far as achievement pictures, they do not need to be submitted, we can scan them in directly. Thank you!
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Cornerscout
Cornerscout
Posted on 06 July 17 at 23:03
Cool, good to know for the future!
Among the best in my state and the world. I blog about it, and I tweet about things I take interest in: @Cornerscout
Information Posted on 18 July 17 at 12:19
This post was archived by Shadow Kisuragi
Information Posted on 22 January 18 at 18:40
rafa1000house has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Rocket League Achievements:

rafa1000house said:
Rocket LeagueCertifiableThe Certifiable achievement in Rocket League worth 66 pointsEarn Veteran status for your Certified Item

buggy -

this achievement has a known glitch progress for months; hundred of players can't unlock it because its progress gets stuck at 33 or 66%.
you can check this info on top soluiton's comments page or on its forum.

Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 23 January 18 at 12:26
Thanks for the submission rafa1000house! Flag added! toast
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Information Posted on 23 January 18 at 15:20
This post was archived by x D00G x
Information Posted on 01 April 18 at 17:55
SweetArkhane has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Rocket League Achievements:

SweetArkhane said:
Rocket LeagueThe StreakThe The Streak achievement in Rocket League worth 37 pointsWin 10 games in a row across any mode

Cumulative -

Rocket LeagueTrifectaThe Trifecta achievement in Rocket League worth 36 pointsScore a Goal, Save a shot, and Assist a teammate in a single game

Solo

Rocket LeagueStorm TrooperThe Storm Trooper achievement in Rocket League worth 50 pointsEquip a Very Rare Item and complete a game in an Arena with turbulent weather

Coop

ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 16 April 18 at 09:30
Thanks for the submission, SweetArkhane. Due to the requirements being "in a row" the Cumulative- flag is not applicable to this achievement, the other two have been applied as suggested.
Game Info Manager
Information Posted on 16 April 18 at 11:31
This post was archived by MichalKV
Information Posted on 12 August 19 at 20:46
CheshireMulisha has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Rocket League Achievements:

CheshireMulisha said:
Rocket LeagueFar, Far Away...The Far, Far Away... achievement in Rocket League worth 116 pointsDrive a total of 50 km

This needs to be marked as (Partially?) discontinued (Or at the very least buggy). Looks like a recent update has stopped this from unlocking. Somebody in the forums confirmed that they could unlock it using an unpatched disk version of the game, but nobody else has unlocked it in a month or so and I've more than met the requirements (At least double) to no avail.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 13 August 19 at 13:21
Thank you for the submission CheshireMulisha. We have flagged the achievement as Partially Discontinued/Unobtainable.
Information Posted on 14 August 19 at 12:13
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Durchschnitt
Durchschnitt
Posted on 04 September 19 at 04:16
Rocket LeagueFar, Far Away...The Far, Far Away... achievement in Rocket League worth 116 pointsDrive a total of 50 km

The partially discontinued/unobtainable tag should be removed (most likely reverted to buggy).

After the season 12 update on august 27th, the tracker for this acheivement began increasing again. I have gone from 57% to 100% and just unlocked the achievement several minutes ago. I have seen several other comments in other threads and in some of the solution guides to the same effect, but i haven't seen anyone say that they have unlocked the achievement yet besides myself.
https://www.rocketleague.com/news/patch-notes-v1-66-season-1...

Several points of background information:
- I am playing the digital game pass version, not a physical disc.
- All driving has been done while connected to xbox live (even in the past).
- I have only been doing online matches, no local, private, or exhibition games.
- Progress only seems to be tracking in 2% increments for some unknown reason (so it can take several games to see an increase on the tracker).
- I didn't notice until i had nearly obtained the achievement, but there seemed to be some correlation between scoring a goal in a match and the tracker progress increasing. I did not notice early enough or take good enough notes to confirm/refute this.
Durchschnitt
Durchschnitt
Posted on 04 September 19 at 04:29
- Additionally, my total distance driven over all tires is 51.211 miles (82.416 km).
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.