Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: March 11th, 2016

  • punkyliarpunkyliar199,838
  • Lucky BrianLucky Brian283,755
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 11:18Permalink
    That is a long list.
  • DwaggieniteDwaggienite2,437,527
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 11:21Permalink
    For anyone interested, I've written a walkthrough for Tetraminos. It's an easy game and you should be able to get 1000G within the space of about 3 hours. Just waiting for the walkthrough to be published :D
  • SpilnerSpilner794,202
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 11:48Permalink
    That's a crap load of content
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • Watty8883Watty88831,767,333
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 12:05, Edited on 12 March 16 at 12:59 by Watty8883Permalink
    I'm content that's a load of crap.
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7440,099
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 12:39Permalink
    Watty8883 said:Spilner said:That's a crap load of contentI'm content that's a load of crap.And some of it's a load of crap content.
  • Watty8883Watty88831,767,333
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 12:58Permalink
    dresdenWWII said:Watty8883 said:Spilner said:That's a crap load of contentI'm content that's a load of crap.And some of it's a load of crap content.Lol that's what I meant not he was talking crap.
  • Linkx41Linkx4165,642
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 13:28Permalink
    Missed a Windows 10 release

    #IDARB also came out for Windows 10 despite sharing an achievements list.
    Hooray for Windows 10!
  • PARAcainPARAcain377,885
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 14:14Permalink
    Delists ):
    ~ King Para
  • King GBFKing GBF793,691
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 14:39Permalink
    Does anyone know if you still can download the addons for Disney Fairies if you own the first episode and have it installed on your device?
  • acedawg4acedawg41,767,151
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 15:41Permalink
    4.99 for ori upgrade!!!!!
  • lordeleolordeleo545,343
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 15:50Permalink
    I bought Disney Fairies (Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures (Win 8)) long time ago but never played it.
    How can I download it to play now?
    [url=http://www.trueachievements.com/lordeleo.htm][img]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/lordeleo.png[/img][/url]
  • SweetArkhaneSweetArkhane674,926
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 16:58Permalink
    One Direction for Rock Band 4 --'
    While Rocksmith gets Flyleaf!
  • LvxLvx230,137
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 17:35Permalink
    lordeleo said:I bought Disney Fairies (Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures (Win 8)) long time ago but never played it.
    How can I download it to play now?
    If you have Windows 10, you can redownload it. The DLC is still available in game at the moment, so I wouldn't wait with buying it for too long.
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7440,099
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 17:53Permalink
    Watty8883 said:dresdenWWII said:Watty8883 said:Spilner said:That's a crap load of contentI'm content that's a load of crap.And some of it's a load of crap content.Lol that's what I meant not he was talking crap.Oh. laugh
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

  • QuickMythrilQuickMythril750,916
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 19:08Permalink
    so i was browsing the ps store at my buddie's and they have Day of the Tentacle! i've been on an adventure game kick, so sherlock being the game with gold is nice, and that ungha caveman game looks nifty, but i would so much love to see a maniac mansion 1&2 collection or something.
  • W1LLYMANW1LLYMAN745,290
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 19:51Permalink
    It's an excellent time to be both a Xbox and a platformer fan!
  • Linkx41Linkx4165,642
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 21:27Permalink
    QuickMythril said:so i was browsing the ps store at my buddie's and they have Day of the Tentacle! i've been on an adventure game kick, so sherlock being the game with gold is nice, and that ungha caveman game looks nifty, but i would so much love to see a maniac mansion 1&2 collection or something.Day of the Tentacle Remastered comes out on March 22nd for PS4/Vita (cross-buy) And the original Maniac Mansion is still playable within the game :)

    http://www.shacknews.com/article/91888/maniac-mansion-will-s...
    Hooray for Windows 10!
  • Posted on 12 March 16 at 23:18Permalink
    lordeleo said:I bought Disney Fairies (Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures (Win 8)) long time ago but never played it.
    How can I download it to play now?
    Normally, you can go to your library in the store app and choose install from there, but this looks like a "hard delist" as it is listed in my history as being 'incompatible with this device'.

    So, unless you have it locally installed, it's completely gone.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.