Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: March 11th, 2016

  • kintariskintaris320,636
    Posted on 13 March 16 at 00:02Permalink
    Disappointed that The Last Maharajah missions aren't even significant enough to contain achievements. Season pass was a waste of money there. Glad Assassins Creed is taking a break after this...
  • Posted on 13 March 16 at 00:20Permalink
    Does that Fire Ungh for Windows 10 really need touch AND mouse to work?

    Not available here on Brazil though roll
  • Posted on 13 March 16 at 00:21Permalink
    Not missing at all both versions of Hexic... stupid game with Facebook cheevo down and it closed while playing everyfuckintime angry
  • Posted on 13 March 16 at 00:24Permalink
    Marcos Aspira said:Does that Fire Ungh for Windows 10 really need touch AND mouse to work?No... you need one or the other. (I completed it entirely with touch.)
  • QuickMythrilQuickMythril750,916
    Posted on 13 March 16 at 01:27Permalink
    yeah when i went to download it, there was a message saying i was missing required hardware. touch i assume, as i am on a PC.

    but i bought it anyway and whenever i started the game i clicked the green XBOX LIVE button in the top left. i figured it was to sign in to your gamertag. normally it pops up with a little permissions window, but all i get is an empty window. see pic: http://i.imgur.com/DhhBeJf.png
  • Drew5195Drew5195760,041
    Posted on 13 March 16 at 03:14Permalink
    Is it me or is downloads dlc in Disney fairy is not downloading anything when it says downloading. It been hours.
  • LvxLvx230,137
    Posted on 13 March 16 at 04:21Permalink
    MadMirror said:Is it me or is downloads dlc in Disney fairy is not downloading anything when it says downloading. It been hours.I purchased them earlier today when I read about the delisting. They downloaded fine for me, just unlocked an achievement for a DLC pack as well. Could you let me know if the download works upon restarting the game/your PC?
  • Posted on 13 March 16 at 05:23Permalink
    I had already purchased both Disney fairies and the season pass, then my win 8 tablet broke down. There goes $20 I'll never be able to redownload.
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf446,379
    Posted on 13 March 16 at 05:39Permalink
    get a refund, everytime a digital game that i have bought is delisted i have gotten a refund from Microsoft.
  • QuickMythrilQuickMythril750,916
    Posted on 13 March 16 at 09:38Permalink
    rocking23nf said:get a refund, everytime a digital game that i have bought is delisted i have gotten a refund from Microsoft.hah and they try and say you are only entitled to ONE refund ever, per account.
  • Posted on 13 March 16 at 12:31Permalink
    Ugh 11 days away for Trackmania
  • Jay InsomniakJay Insomniak1,175,663
    Posted on 13 March 16 at 17:34Permalink
    QuickMythril said:rocking23nf said:get a refund, everytime a digital game that i have bought is delisted i have gotten a refund from Microsoft.hah and they try and say you are only entitled to ONE refund ever, per account.My friend got permabanned for requesting 19 refunds (mostly delisted Win 8 games). They claimed it as Marketplace fraud. He actually managed to get quite high up the latter (Phil Spencer's secretary) but was informed many times that his case seemed wrongful, but the decision was irreversible. If you're doubting how high he got.. He was running a gaming site at the time and had connections.

    ...Anyway with Windows 10 you can redownload your delisted Win8 games.
    My favourite colour is red
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead536,661
    Posted on 13 March 16 at 19:03, Edited on 13 March 16 at 19:07 by HolyHalfDeadPermalink
    Considering how much came out for the Xbox One in the past 2 weeks, there isn't much for the Xbox 360. I'm sure this will be a growing trend for 2016.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Linkx41Linkx4165,642
    Posted on 13 March 16 at 20:51Permalink
    assassinjay1229 said:QuickMythril said:rocking23nf said:get a refund, everytime a digital game that i have bought is delisted i have gotten a refund from Microsoft.hah and they try and say you are only entitled to ONE refund ever, per account....Anyway with Windows 10 you can redownload your delisted Win8 games.Unless they do a hard delist like with Disney Fairies and BlazBlue. You don't own the licenses to those games and they can't be redownloaded regardless of OS.
    Hooray for Windows 10!
  • lordeleolordeleo545,343
    Posted on 16 March 16 at 12:50Permalink
    Linkx41 said:assassinjay1229 said:QuickMythril said:rocking23nf said:get a refund, everytime a digital game that i have bought is delisted i have gotten a refund from Microsoft.hah and they try and say you are only entitled to ONE refund ever, per account....Anyway with Windows 10 you can redownload your delisted Win8 games.Unless they do a hard delist like with Disney Fairies and BlazBlue. You don't own the licenses to those games and they can't be redownloaded regardless of OS.You're right!
    I tried to redownload on my windows 10 notebook and appears a message that "doesn't word in my device" or itsn't available.
    The big SHIT is that I have it already installed on my windows 10 desktop, but when I try to open, stay openned for 1 minute then the game window closes with no error or message, just out of the blue.
    angry
    [url=http://www.trueachievements.com/lordeleo.htm][img]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/lordeleo.png[/img][/url]
  • LvxLvx230,137
    Posted on 16 March 16 at 14:32Permalink
    Fairies and Blazblue aren't delisted. They were made unavailable on the Windows 10 store due to stability issues on Win10. They're both still available on Windows 8(.1).
  • MoneyShot360MoneyShot360529,454
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 18:32Permalink
    As for FIRE:

    Developer has admitted its a known issue that achievements don't work for some users and that its a low priority to be fixed. Buyer beware

    More info:
    Achievements not unlocking
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.