Game Discussion: BioShock 2 (Xbox 360)

"Rapture Metro" Multiplayer DLC Achievements.

• Posted on 15 March 16 at 22:40Permalink
    For those of you (like me) who own the Rapture Metro DLC and don't have the achievements for it yet, playing online is pure misery.
    In order to even stand a chance of getting the "Aqua Incognita" and "Territorial" achievements, EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of the multiplayer game you are playing in needs to own the Rapture Metro DLC.
    Finding a team whom all own the DLC online is near impossible, and then, even if you did, You only have a 6/16 chance of a DLC map being randomly selected.
    Once you get into a game on a DLC map (Which btw i have not once managed to do) You still need to win the game for "Territorial"
    Times this by six, one for each of the maps and you've got a Doozy.

So, members who own this DLC. I would appreciate it if you could use this thread to help me get together a group to participate in sessions for the aforementioned achievements.

I have created one session for Thursday, and can create more depending on the amount of interest.

Sessions will also help with the "Reincarnation" achievement.

Thank you.
  • IReal ShowdownIReal Showdown1,042,134
    Posted on 17 March 16 at 18:50Permalink
    I have the dlc
    Ireal Showdown (Scott)
  • Posted on 18 March 16 at 12:54Permalink
    I'll get the DLC this weekend
  • Posted on 31 March 16 at 23:26Permalink
    There is a session on Wednesday, 06 April 2016 at 13:00 GMT by matdan12 to collect these achievements.
  • Posted on 12 May 16 at 20:05Permalink
    i got it..But i can still help out..Let me know
    OV
  • EenieakaneEenieakane216,943
    Posted on 20 May 16 at 16:55Permalink
    I haven't played this game in years it's even more dead now how did you manage to get it done in only a few days??
  • Pat723Pat723285,116
    Posted on 07 December 16 at 23:26Permalink
    Hey I'm looking to get the Territorial multiplayer DLC achievement. We'll need a group of at least 6. Let me know if interested.

GT: Pat723
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.