Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Plague Inc: Evolved Walkthrough Discussion

  • Posted on 22 March 16 at 07:40Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Plague Inc: Evolved walkthrough
  • OldMateClownOldMateClown782,817
    Posted on 24 May 16 at 16:24Permalink
    Is there a basic path you can add for the Simian Flu for when you do the initial run with the virus? I have run through it on Normal a few times and for some reason I keep getting my ass kicked. It just gets cured before I can wipe everyone out.

    Although they don't specifically tie to achievements I think on the Campaign page there should be just a basic structure for winning a game on normal for gene unlocking purposes.
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,221,504
    Posted on 24 May 16 at 16:36Permalink
    I think that's a good idea, generally you can try and use the Mega Brutal tactic. But a separate one for Normal just for an initial run through would be good too.
  • OldMateClownOldMateClown782,817
    Posted on 24 May 16 at 19:04Permalink
    Something else, in the Simian Flu Mega-Brutal section you say to move apes from Morocco to Brazil for Ape's Creed but there is no mention of whether we need to start a new colony in Morocco first or move apes there and then move them to Brazil.
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,221,504
    Posted on 24 May 16 at 19:14Permalink
    Over time, Apes become smart in every country, so you just have to wait for apes to become intelligent there.
  • OldMateClownOldMateClown782,817
    Posted on 24 May 16 at 19:35Permalink
    So far following the instructions to the letter I haven't had any apes become available from Morocco without directly causing it.
  • OldMateClownOldMateClown782,817
    Posted on 24 May 16 at 19:46Permalink
    After trying at least 5-6 times doing it in the walktrough I followed this solution
    R1KM4N Plague Inc: Evolved Ape's Creed R1KM4N's solution for the Ape's Creed Achievement in Plague Inc: EvolvedDiscover the Assassin Combo
    and it worked perfectly on the first attempt. May be worth looking at adding it to the WT as it is much easier to set up and get done.
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,221,504
    Posted on 24 May 16 at 19:49Permalink
    There's another thing with those combo achievements. This entire game is RNG, even if you get everything you need for the combo, it's random if you get the pop-up, so also the achievement.
  • OldMateClownOldMateClown782,817
    Posted on 25 May 16 at 05:17Permalink
    Owner is welcome to test it for themselves, hopefully they contribute to the discussion.

    Another fix is that in the Necroa Virus section while doing the DarkWater achievements they can all be done on casual, I dont know why the WT says to play on normal but it isn't necessary at all to do so.
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,221,504
    Posted on 25 May 16 at 07:36Permalink
    I'll forward this all to him tonight, and see what can be done about it.
  • Posted on 30 May 16 at 22:27Permalink
    Can't seem to get the pop up for the increase in insects
    Iceberg Right Ahead
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 30 May 16 at 23:26, Edited on 30 May 16 at 23:30 by Permalink
    Hey all, just wanted to address the few things that have come up so far:

    Necroa and Simian DIY tactics. I feel like since those pathogens are so much different from everything else, that the player should take some time to get used to them on their own before proceeding on. It takes getting used to, and the fact that you're not getting it on the first attempt is a good thing! If you're really struggling, the Mega-Brutal walkthrough works perfectly for normal as well.

    I personally didn't have issues with Ape's Creed, but depending on how I structured it in the WT I may go back and edit it to make it easier. If you naturally buy all the components to the combo while working towards another achievement it is just a matter of having luck on your side. If I put it separately, I'll use the solution posted above.

    Definitely don't start a new colony in Morocco. As the virus spreads, apes naturally living in infected countries will become infected and intelligent. Even if its only one ape, it can be moved to another country to spread the infection. Just wait for that to happen.

    Sometimes, especially with Necroa, things move too quickly on casual. The virus is too infectious, zombies kill too quickly, etc. Normal isnt so hard you get destroyed and isnt so easy you blow the world away, so that's the safe difficulty to play on.

    Increase in insects takes a while, that one is on the rarer side of RNG. It will eventually come up though
  • Posted on 31 May 16 at 04:19, Edited on 31 May 16 at 04:27 by Iceberg082006Permalink
    Vitiated1 said:Hey all, just wanted to address the few things that have come up so far:

    Necroa and Simian DIY tactics. I feel like since those pathogens are so much different from everything else, that the player should take some time to get used to them on their own before proceeding on. It takes getting used to, and the fact that you're not getting it on the first attempt is a good thing! If you're really struggling, the Mega-Brutal walkthrough works perfectly for normal as well.

    I personally didn't have issues with Ape's Creed, but depending on how I structured it in the WT I may go back and edit it to make it easier. If you naturally buy all the components to the combo while working towards another achievement it is just a matter of having luck on your side. If I put it separately, I'll use the solution posted above.

    Definitely don't start a new colony in Morocco. As the virus spreads, apes naturally living in infected countries will become infected and intelligent. Even if its only one ape, it can be moved to another country to spread the infection. Just wait for that to happen.

    Sometimes, especially with Necroa, things move too quickly on casual. The virus is too infectious, zombies kill too quickly, etc. Normal isnt so hard you get destroyed and isnt so easy you blow the world away, so that's the safe difficulty to play on.

    Increase in insects takes a while, that one is on the rarer side of RNG. It will eventually come up though
    Yea well the guides for the insects and the comments keep saying their stradegies got them it in 1 try. Well none of them have worked. I'm surprised they don't have a negative vote


    I'm always wiped out and the cure always hits 100%
    Iceberg Right Ahead
  • OldMateClownOldMateClown782,817
    Posted on 31 May 16 at 05:08Permalink
    Yeah the insect one is a pain, just keep running through it. Some have suggested that you start a fresh game for each attempt rather than keep reloading a save game, that's what I ended up doing to get the event to trigger.
  • Posted on 06 June 16 at 13:48, Edited on 06 June 16 at 13:51 by Iceberg082006Permalink
    Ok I finally got the insect. I changed up something I was doing and it came first try. Nobody said to evolve the tree from the right side. So I figured i had to go from the left because of what was done for the stuff right before in walk through. The first time I went from right, I got it
    Iceberg Right Ahead
  • Posted on 09 June 16 at 23:53Permalink
    Someone should really go through and check the spelling because I see a lot of spelling mistakes
    Iceberg Right Ahead
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 10 June 16 at 21:44Permalink
    Iceberg082006 said:Someone should really go through and check the spelling because I see a lot of spelling mistakesSuch as?
  • Posted on 11 June 16 at 01:08Permalink
    Vitiated1 said:Iceberg082006 said:Someone should really go through and check the spelling because I see a lot of spelling mistakesSuch as?Symptoms names and such are different from the way they are spelled in the game
    Iceberg Right Ahead
  • Posted on 11 June 16 at 02:46Permalink
    Also it seems the part for this:

    Plague Inc: EvolvedI never asked for thisThe I never asked for this achievement in Plague Inc: Evolved worth 28 pointsFeel the negative side of artificial organs



    Is not complete? The guide says one thing while the solutions on the actual achievement say other things need to happen as well
    Iceberg Right Ahead
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.