Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Plague Inc: Evolved Walkthrough Discussion

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 June 16 at 06:34
    The symptom names are based on regional spelling, for example I spell a symptom as "hemorrhage" but "haemorrhage" is also a commonly accepted spelling. Nothing is so far off base it can't be figured out.

As for "I Never Asked For This", that one is another RNG thing. However I wrote it is what it took for me to unlock it, but there may certainly be other things that I'm not fully aware of that influence the proper pop-up.
  • Posted on 14 June 16 at 15:17
    Yea well I'm jut saying that I saw abcess spelled as access or something like that a few times lol. May just wanna take a quick glance at it
    Iceberg Right Ahead
  • Posted on 05 July 16 at 03:52
    Hi, I am having some trouble accessing the 3. Campaign section of the walkthrough. Whenever I click on it, the page is blank. The other sections of the walkthrough work fine however. I've tried multiple devices and browsers, with no success. Could this please be looked into?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 July 16 at 04:08
    That should be fixed now. That page had reverted to its original blank edit.
    Walkthrough Manager and Platformer LEGEND
  • Posted on 06 July 16 at 06:20
    Thank you!
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE628,499
    Posted on 08 July 16 at 19:45
    You start the story walkthrough with "With all the genes unlocked" but yet there's no hints and tips on how you can unlock them fast. Maybe that'll need some brushing up, just a suggestion...
  • Posted on 08 July 16 at 21:27
    MC0REBE said:You start the story walkthrough with "With all the genes unlocked" but yet there's no hints and tips on how you can unlock them fast. Maybe that'll need some brushing up, just a suggestion...Guess you missed the paragraph before:

When the game starts, the only disease type you'll have available is Bacteria. Start the game on casual. Since you don't have the additional genes unlocked, just play this game to get used to the way things operate and how it works. When the world is fully infected, save. Start evolving your kill symptoms now, (the ones that increase the "lethality" bar in the evolution screen) and wait until there are very few people left alive. At this point, save again. With that done, finish the game. You'll receive a gene for winning. Now, load that last save that you made. Keep waiting out for those last few people to die, ending the game. Each time, you'll get yourself another gene. This is by far the fastest and easiest way to unlock all of your genes, so we can get to the fun stuff.

With all the genes unlocked, start up a Bacteria run on Mega-Brutal. Use the following set up:
    Iceberg Right Ahead
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE628,499
    Posted on 09 July 16 at 13:34
    Yea I must've missed that, my bad laugh
  • ElyohElyoh1,099,376
    Posted on 30 August 17 at 07:47
    The sidebar suggests the 4x Brexit achievements are on the campaign page....but they aren't...

Might just need to be pushed through.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,655,181
    Posted on 30 August 17 at 11:35
    Elyoh said:
    The sidebar suggests the 4x Brexit achievements are on the campaign page....but they aren't...

Might just need to be pushed through.
    I never got a notification of the wt being updated. Pushing all the edits through now.
  • ElyohElyoh1,099,376
    Posted on 05 September 17 at 08:30
    Hello again dance

The 3rd and 2nd to last achievements on the Shadow Plague page are the wrong way around,

Plague Inc: EvolvedRock BottomThe Rock Bottom achievement in Plague Inc: Evolved worth 70 pointsConsume the cavers exploring the Shadow Pool

Plague Inc: EvolvedChiroptophobiaThe Chiroptophobia achievement in Plague Inc: Evolved worth 72 pointsDrive out cavers before sampling the Shadow Pool

You can look at the guides on the achievements themselves if you'd like a second opinion smile
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Itzz Sh0wt1m3Itzz Sh0wt1m32,103,833
    Posted on 20 January 19 at 19:58
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
    You already have insanity evolved so this should be just paralysis. Also I got the failed space program after did not evolve paralysis to cause the nuke, which resulted in the president being arrested and just after the cure was found the mission finally failed.
  • Posted on 22 January 19 at 04:02, Edited on 22 January 19 at 04:06 by BPBPBPBPBPBPBP
    I finally got 3 bios on Pirate Plague with Prion. This is what I did to get me past the hump finally :

"Start in China and evolve:

Rash
    Sweating
    Skin Lesions
    Coughing
    Sneezing
    Air I and II
    Cold Resistance I
    Drug Resistance I
    Water I and II
    Extreme Bioaerosol
    Heat Resistance I
    Cold Resistance II
    Rodent I
    Drug Resistance II

Devolve any lethal symptoms that mutate and SAVE once China is infected. If Philippines isn't infected within a month, reload the save. Now keep an eye on New Guinea. No boats? Load and try again.

Madagascar...
    Greenland...
    Caribbean..."
    I used this to a point. All worked well until I paid too much attention to getting the Philippines within 1 month of China getting fully infected. I paid more attention to the islands as a whole (mainly Greenland, Madagascar and Caribbean.)

Once I got it down to 1 left I made a save. I then went to the symptoms :
    " Evolve:
    '(Immune Supression, needed for Total Organ Failure)'
    Total Organ Failure
    Necrosis
    Hemorrhagic Shock
    Internal Hemorrhaging"
    Here is where I made it slightly easier for myself again. I also evolved :

Coma-(drastically more Severe, somewhat Lethal, but more importantly harder to cure)

Paralysis-(higher Severity and slight impact on Infectivity and Lethality, but again, harder to cure)

Inflammation-(slight raise to all 3)

Seizures-(slight raise to all 3)

Insanity-(*My Severity was maxed, not sure there*, increases Infectivity but better yet again, harder to cure)

The rest of my DNA then went to :

Genetic Hardening 1 & 2
    Genetic Reshuffle 1 & 2
    and whatever I could after that for more Lethality (was less then 1 month left at that point)

Hope this helps anyone looking for some more tips, it worked for me.

Edit:
    Final stats :
    Time :497 days
    Cure Progress : 27%
    Score : 67,448 smile
    Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 07h 01m 34s (PS4 ; 2nd), 17d 07h 01m 36s (Xbox One ; 1st) Xbox 360 : 17d 07h 00m (hacked leaderboard)
  • angelskangelsk1,459,970
    Posted on 20 March 19 at 14:50
    I think this guide is missing part of the big three - shadow plague is included now and kicking my ass.
    Personally I'm finding the page very hard to read. Any chance of a restructure?
  • ManicMetalheadManicMetalhead1,131,197
    Posted on 20 March 19 at 14:55, Edited on 20 March 19 at 14:55 by ManicMetalhead
    I'm on this as an Editor, I'll add in and restructure what I can.
    Posted on 20 March 19 at 15:11
    THANK you so much! I’m so stuck on zombies and vampires for Lava God.
    Posted on 20 March 19 at 16:06
    Zombies is the easiest of the "Harder" plagues. It takes some time but it's generally the same strategy for all 3, so if you can get one down, you can get the other 2 relatively easily.
    Posted on 20 March 19 at 16:31
    That does not help me. It’s clearly not easier because I’ve followed the guides and it’s not working. Should I blame the guides for being wrong? I’d rather blame RNG and hope that someone can write a clearer guide for me because it’s not easy!

Zombies I can get two stars. I cannot finish the vampire one at all.
    Posted on 20 March 19 at 16:56
    I was actually just talking normally, not talking about the guide. Geez.
  • Posted on 20 March 19 at 20:53
    angelsk said:
    That does not help me. It’s clearly not easier because I’ve followed the guides and it’s not working. Should I blame the guides for being wrong? I’d rather blame RNG and hope that someone can write a clearer guide for me because it’s not easy!

Zombies I can get two stars. I cannot finish the vampire one at all.
    Not all the ratios are lies.
    Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 07h 01m 34s (PS4 ; 2nd), 17d 07h 01m 36s (Xbox One ; 1st) Xbox 360 : 17d 07h 00m (hacked leaderboard)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads