Game Discussion: Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

***Glitched Achievement ???***

• sbg0924sbg0924191,933
    Posted on 22 March 16 at 15:44Permalink
    I CAN NOT unlock "Covenant of the Fittest" (Prayer at tombstone in Majula) under any circumstances on my digital copy of SotfS. (XB1)

I've tried the following:
    Answered 2x or 3x while kneeling
    Cleared the cache
    Created a new character
    deleted all saves from local & cloud memory
    deleted and re-installed (3x)

....and no luck...

PLEASE can anyone offer some help or advice

Thanks
    ~Bill
  • AwooAwoo1,535,535
    Posted on 22 March 16 at 16:01Permalink
    This game is pretty prone to delayed unlocks, so I wouldn't worry about it. My The Dark Soul unlocked like a week after I had all the other achievements done, pretty silly.
    What can change the nature of a man?
  • rebelrocksrebelrocks343,916
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 15:07Permalink
    I have a similar problem as Ancient Dragon was unlocked whilst Xbox live was down - it says Done Unlocking 100%. It has still not popped after 4 weeks now. I have done everything to try to unlock it but nothing. Very frustrating angry
  • ThorsilThorsil154,191
    Posted on 26 March 16 at 15:07Permalink
    Yeah I have at least four "Done Unlocking" achievements. The oldest is like two weeks... really annoying
  • TarynCrimsonTarynCrimson253,124
    Posted on 29 March 16 at 16:46Permalink
    I'm getting with this the Supreme Weapon achievement.

I've reinforced 2 weapons to max and no unlock. Achievement is at 100% but it doesn't say Done! Unlocking... or anything like that.

Any chance of this just being a delay even though it doesn't say the done unlocking text?
  • ThorsilThorsil154,191
    Posted on 29 March 16 at 17:25Permalink
    I think they got rid of the phrase "Done Unlocking" with the new dashboard update.

I'm still sitting on five that are at 100%. I'm guessing they will unlock on their own eventually. Hopefully...
  • VermigsVermigs311,549
    Posted on 29 March 16 at 18:24Permalink
    Thorsil said:I think they got rid of the phrase "Done Unlocking" with the new dashboard update.

I'm still sitting on five that are at 100%. I'm guessing they will unlock on their own eventually. Hopefully...
    I think they did as well. I'm sitting on the Gnawing Covenant achievement which shows 100% but doesn't say "Done! Unlocking..." Granted it's been like this since February and Support wasn't helpful it as usual.
  • Posted on 04 April 16 at 02:47Permalink
    Same here, 6 achievements are still stuck at 100%. Been about 2 weeks.
  • Afram64Afram64292,142
    Posted on 06 April 16 at 01:10Permalink
    Yeah I have 3 achievements that have been stuck at 100% for like a week now... The gesture maestro one, and the secret achievements for the Ashen Mist Heart and for lighting all the flames on the Majula map. It's random and very annoying. Hoping they pop in the near future, or at least register as unlocked.
  • Tain280Tain280237,834
    Posted on 08 April 16 at 17:03Permalink
    I have 2 achievements still stuck for the past 2 weeks. One of them being "This is Dark Souls", quite hilarious honestly.

If any support person wants to challenge me that I have not unlocked it, please, do so.
  • ThorsilThorsil154,191
    Posted on 08 April 16 at 19:56Permalink
    talked to support and they refreshed my account and still no dice. honestly, it might be the DS2 servers or something.
  • VermigsVermigs311,549
    Posted on 08 April 16 at 21:31Permalink
    Thorsil said:talked to support and they refreshed my account and still no dice. honestly, it might be the DS2 servers or something.At least you were able to get them to refresh your profile. They tried to send me here...even after I told them we don't solve these issues...
    Posted on 09 April 16 at 09:49Permalink
    Really annoying as everything else I am unlocking is popping fine. Just this one damn achievement stuck on 100%!

I think I might start another save and see if maxing another weapon there helps. I doubt it much but shouldn't take too long to try.
  • Posted on 11 April 16 at 14:44Permalink
    Thank god its not just me, I got like two stuck and both are secret ones and theyve been stuck for about 3/4 weeks now which is a god damn pain, you think its a software bug or on Microsoft's side? Cant be a coincidence we've all got this around the same time
  • Afram64Afram64292,142
    Posted on 18 April 16 at 07:27Permalink
    Update: still waiting!!
    Posted on 18 April 16 at 09:34Permalink
    Same here. Everything else unlocking fine in this game.
  • Posted on 18 April 16 at 16:21Permalink
    Likewise :( at least dark souls 3 is distracting me from it all!
  • ThorsilThorsil154,191
  • DutRankDutRank152,608
    Posted on 20 April 16 at 22:51Permalink
    Can confirm the issue is present in Dark Souls 3. Warriors of Sunlight and Blue Sentinels secret achievements say "100%" and the progress bar is all the way filled. I've already maxed out Warriors of Sunlight Covenant so I clearly am in the convenant. Xbox Support on Twitter was no help.
  • F TANKF TANK872,484
    Posted on 21 April 16 at 00:42Permalink
    So have these late achievements ended up popping eventually? I had the one for inheriting Gilligan's equipment at 100% for almost a month now
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.