The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: March 22nd, 2016

• Da LukinatorDa Lukinator295,063
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 04:10
    Telltale collection at that price? Yay or nay? Never played any of them.
  • inutero851inutero851340,030
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 04:16
    KBop a doo said:Monkey Island 2 hype anyone!?!?! ANYONE!?I am! smile I got the first one awhile ago, didn't start it, but seeing the 2nd one on sale I'm excited to get it and play both games back-to-back.
  • BsmittelBsmittel1,314,506
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 04:40
    Some of those Resident Evil 4-6 would of been cool but now they have no hope of BC, man i really hate capcom some days
  • BsmittelBsmittel1,314,506
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 04:42
    Da Lukinator said:Telltale collection at that price? Yay or nay? Never played any of them.Go play a free ep of any of them, decide if you like that kind of story over gameplay style, I honestly have a hard time going back to the Telltale Formula after Life is Strange
  • Posted on 23 March 16 at 04:58
    Some good stuff mixed in there with the usual junk.

Grabbing Isaac for sure, probably nab Murdered. And the RE bundle is very nicely priced!
    Your achievements are belong to us!
  • Posted on 23 March 16 at 05:36
    RADtech2448 said:Spilner said:RADtech2448 said:The Backwards Compatible version of Borderlands also includes all of its DLC.

Does this mean the DLC is included in the download, or that the DLC is Backwards Compatible as well?
    DLC appears in the ready to install section of the game when managing it in the 'my games and apps'
    Cool. Thanks for the reply
    Just to further clarify: the GWG purchase does not include the DLC. It's just the base game.
    If you own any Borderlands DLC independently, then it will show up under Ready to Install (inside the Manage Game screen), because it is backwards compatible.
  • ChaosAlertChaosAlert1,341,739
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 05:49
    Fire Hawk D said:So few XBLA titles. Very sad.Right? I swear at this point MS just do not care about putting them on sale, maybe a few that can still easily be slashed through contractual agreements, but not those that are developed by smaller studios.

Instead, they'd rather focusing their efforts on GoD, which is ironic since the digital prices are still higher than retail in most cases.

Issac is probable the only game here I would jump on, but I'll wait for the expansion and a larger cut. Awfully disappointed in this selection, but hey, at least I don't have to spend money.
  • heatlightheatlight2,068,089
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 05:52, Edited on 23 March 16 at 06:00 by heatlight
    Stryker can has said:RADtech2448 said:Spilner said:RADtech2448 said:The Backwards Compatible version of Borderlands also includes all of its DLC.

Does this mean the DLC is included in the download, or that the DLC is Backwards Compatible as well?
    DLC appears in the ready to install section of the game when managing it in the 'my games and apps'
    Cool. Thanks for the reply
    Just to further clarify: the GWG purchase does not include the DLC. It's just the base game.
    If you own any Borderlands DLC independently, then it will show up under Ready to Install (inside the Manage Game screen), because it is backwards compatible.
    This is incorrect, the Xbox One BC version does include all of the DLC.

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/free-dlc-on-xbox-one/586...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 March 16 at 06:05
    lego season pass? lol
    My God promised me "hope and change" over 2000 years ago, how is your god working out?
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic540,659
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 06:50
    KluckMyDuck said:Still no Bad Blood DLC. I'd be betting off trading in my disc of Watch_Dogs and just buying the complete edition digitally. Maybe that's what they want though.Same. Since it seems the only DLC that goes on sale anymore is in-game currency, might as well just buy the damn digital bundle and sell off my disc copy of Watch Dogs and get SOME money out of it. Because, fuck it, at this point. Getting tired of waiting for sales that will never come.
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,721,118
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 07:02
    Definitely some good stuff in there. Was hoping for the TT Minecraft Win 10 SP to go on sale. Maybe next time. TT drops their prices pretty regularly...so far.
    Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth. Always carry [popcorn].
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,771,653
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 07:41
    Diesel Foley said:think you might got the price wrong for Resident evil deluxe origins...On market place its $27.99 CANll Viper 61 ll said:The resident evil bundle price is wrong. That listed price is for Resodent Evil only.
    They are both on sale too but the bundle is still cheaper.
    This has been fixed now toast
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Posted on 23 March 16 at 07:49
    You get 5,500 crowns with the elder scrolls deal not 5,000, not that it matters as the prices in the game are extremely high
    Cloud
  • MattQuin89MattQuin89653,674
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 07:56
    Massive anti-climax on this sale, after all the build up MS have done towards it.

The same stuff that is on sale once every few weeks. Battlefield, GTA, Fifa, etc.

I'll personally be buying nothing this week, which is a shame, as I was really looking forward to this.

Cheers for the list though, Chewie!
  • Posted on 23 March 16 at 08:25
    I've picked up enough Crowns to buy all three DLC's of TESO. Can't wait to try them out!
  • Posted on 23 March 16 at 08:29
    Elite1111111111 said:Seems most of the stuff here is the usual fodder.
    Lego, GTA V with Shark Cards, Complete Editions where they refuse to sell the Season Pass seperate, CoD, Sports, micro-transactions.
    2 or 3 things I'm looking at but considering that's as much as I'd see in the average weekly sale it's kinda meh.

Really like TA's roundup though. Much better than Microsoft's own post since it has prices.
    MattQuin89 said:Massive anti-climax on this sale, after all the build up MS have done towards it.

The same stuff that is on sale once every few weeks. Battlefield, GTA, Fifa, etc.

I'll personally be buying nothing this week, which is a shame, as I was really looking forward to this.

Cheers for the list though, Chewie!
    I agree. The sale is nothing spectacular. The roundup is phenomenal.
  • Posted on 23 March 16 at 08:38
    togethawiistand said:Any sales on Windows Phone games? Why aren't those posted anymore?That's because the Red Stripe Deals mostly do not contain any Xbox enabled games anymore. There is actually a sale going on as you can see in the link above. They did put a lot of games that have always been free in there, but at least there's Halo: Spartan Strike and Halo: Spartan Assault for your phone smile
  • YaziteYazite487,446
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 09:26
    Gonna get Isaac methinks. Loved the first game, always wanted to try the second. I'm also tempted by that Witcher bundle.
    Laugh it up, fuzzball.
  • mijn kontmijn kont236,115
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 09:45
    Not 100% confirmed, but rumors has it that The wolf amung us is one of the GWG of april.

Link: https://t.co/cpoDbiumpk
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.