The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: March 22nd, 2016

• Posted on 23 March 16 at 09:47
    so no dlc or season passes on sale.. again.. roll
    Boosting achieves/games on my to-do/boost-request list. Interested? Send me a PM on TA/XBL!
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA1,707,585
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 09:57
    And we still get no dlc barely on sale ...I just don't get why ?
  • AkSoVAkSoV400,535
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 10:09
    Some of those games were part of the Games With Gold program in the previous months,
    I'm thinking at you,
    SSX
    Dungeon Siege III
    Bioshock Infinite
    Crysis 3
    Just Cause 2
    MGSV Phantom Pain
    Civ Rev
    Battleblock Theater (a while ago)

Considering you need Gold to buy games in sales on digital, most of us already got them with GWG.. Who would seriously buy them ?
    Just get over with them already MS, and put some fresh ones.
    You'll earn more money buy creating fresh new selling opportunities that gamer would be more likely to buy, and we gamers would be happier. Win-Win.
  • Posted on 23 March 16 at 10:14
    @AkSoV MGSV Phantom Pain was never part of the Games with Gold program. That was MGSV Ground Zeroes smile

And to answer your question, most of these sales are also for silver members, not just gold. So i would guess silver members or gold members who missed the GwG.
  • AkSoVAkSoV400,535
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 10:21
    Kennyannydenny said:@AkSoV MGSV Phantom Pain was never part of the Games with Gold program. That was MGSV Ground Zeroes smile

And to answer your question, most of these sales are also for silver members, not just gold. So i would guess silver members or gold members who missed the GwG.
    My bad on MGSV indeed, thank you !

Not to create a debate around here, but I've actually never ever met somebody with a silver account, I mean IRL. That's why I don't really include them (I'm sure they exist somewhere tho)
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo299,084
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 10:39
    Wow, I never thought I'd be the whinger of the forums but nothing for me even with so many sales on at once. There wasn't really anything to convince me to go Gold membership again either.
    'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
  • Posted on 23 March 16 at 11:09
    Sadly many leftovers from other promotions...really disapointed.
  • DEPCoiffureDEPCoiffure279,174
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 11:13
    Opinions about Bully : Scholarship edition?
  • MattQuin89MattQuin89653,674
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 12:03
    EpicHat5674 said:Opinions about Bully : Scholarship edition?Brilliant game, buy it.
  • Rusty Nail zhRusty Nail zh1,436,131
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 12:13
    Hugely disappointed by this year's Spring Sale! Thought, there would be more 360 XBLA Arcade games on sale!
    I don't like these digital game sales, first - I'm always going physical and second - the games are still cheaper on disc than digital!
  • ColdEagle86ColdEagle86348,763
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 12:33
    Thanks, a lot easier to read than anywhere else.

Pants keep hoping mark of the Nina will appear
  • SpecOp3SpecOp3151,420
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 12:35
    "The Backwards Compatible version of Borderlands also includes all of its DLC."

I'm confused, does that mean the Borderlands downloaded for my Xbox One to work using BC will have all DLC? Or do I have to purchase each DLC on the website (which shows a price) like I had to for the game itself (which did come up as free)
  • Reaver LionReaver Lion1,122,120
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 12:36
    thanks Chewie a long list there,will be grabbing bedlam and witcher 3,off topic but I wonder if that is the longest sales list so far. toast
    ''Fear is the mind killer''
  • SpilnerSpilner1,044,857
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 12:41
    SpecOp3 said:"The Backwards Compatible version of Borderlands also includes all of its DLC."

I'm confused, does that mean the Borderlands downloaded for my Xbox One to work using BC will have all DLC? Or do I have to purchase each DLC on the website (which shows a price) like I had to for the game itself (which did come up as free)
    The DLC appears in the ready to install list within the game's management in your 'my games nad app' section
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • Necromorph11Necromorph111,161,249
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 12:50
    a lot of stuff i give you that but barely any dlc so this is another 99% useless sale
  • matdanmatdan841,090
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 13:04
    Spilner said:SpecOp3 said:"The Backwards Compatible version of Borderlands also includes all of its DLC."

The DLC appears in the ready to install list within the game's management in your 'my games nad app' section
    Incorrect. There is no attached DLC, when you download the BC game it is part of the main package so no extra parts.
  • SpilnerSpilner1,044,857
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 13:09, Edited on 23 March 16 at 13:09 by Spilner
    matdan12 said:Spilner said:SpecOp3 said:"The Backwards Compatible version of Borderlands also includes all of its DLC."

Incorrect. There is no attached DLC, when you download the BC game it is part of the main package so no extra parts.
    Explain to me why there is General knoxx and Claptraps rev on my HDD as separate items then, champ.

Only Ned and Moxxi is in the main install/
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • Posted on 23 March 16 at 13:15
    Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge for me!!!

not played any off these before - heard good things.

the Teletale games collection is a great price. i got it before on sale at £30, so £23 is a steal
    GT: Mike United 007
  • Posted on 23 March 16 at 13:22
    Bsmittel said:Da Lukinator said:Telltale collection at that price? Yay or nay? Never played any of them.Go play a free ep of any of them, decide if you like that kind of story over gameplay style, I honestly have a hard time going back to the Telltale Formula after Life is Strangefacepalm
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,783,719
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 13:52
    Silicon Iceman said:Bsmittel said:Da Lukinator said:Telltale collection at that price? Yay or nay? Never played any of them.Go play a free ep of any of them, decide if you like that kind of story over gameplay style, I honestly have a hard time going back to the Telltale Formula after Life is StrangefacepalmWhy the facepalm? I'd say that was a very thoughtful suggestion of Bsmittel...
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.