The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: March 22nd, 2016

• XwolfanXXwolfanX691,135
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 18:08
    Any one Knows when this sales are going to end?
    XwolfanX
  • JoonasJoonas251,462
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 18:11
    HolyHa1fDead said:Anyone with a Windows Phone 10 able to confirm they see the sale price? If not you will need to buy it on Windows 10 first then install it on your phone.I bought both Halo's with my Windows 10 Mobile and saw the sale price. Both of them now appear on my Windows 10 laptop and Windows RT 8.1 tablet ready to be installed.
  • WebManWebMan868,473
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 18:36, Edited on 23 March 16 at 18:38 by WebMan
    For Gears fans that like physical copies, GameStop is currently selling Gears of War Ultimate Edition for $9.99.

Great sale. I just bought it this morning.
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA1,180,806
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 18:49, Edited on 23 March 16 at 18:50 by MC PHILABUSTA
    I don't think DLC sales are gone forever i think they will bring them back eventually when they realize they will make more money have both options on sale. I just hate how i feel screwed from early adopting.
    i will be picking stuff up despite the lack of dlc discounts

Plague Inc
    Harry potter 1-4- and 5-7
    Minecraft story 360
    Murder soul suspect 360
    sleeping dogs definitive for under 8 is too good to pass up.
    the escapists walking dead bundle.. at least that DlC for the escapists is only 10.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,127,259
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 18:50, Edited on 23 March 16 at 18:51 by ChewieOnIce
    XwolfanX said:Any one Knows when this sales are going to end?Microsoft sales pretty much always run Tuesday-Monday. It also says this in the article:

The above sales are available to Silver and Gold members and run until March 28th.

Three times. In bold.

laugh
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,100,951
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 19:20, Edited on 23 March 16 at 19:20 by Shinnizle
    ChewieOnIce said:Microsoft sales pretty much always run Tuesday-Monday. It also says this in the article:

The above sales are available to Silver and Gold members and run until March 28th.

Three times. In bold.

laugh
    Your hard work goes unnoticed cry
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead589,462
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 19:21
    j00na5 said:HolyHa1fDead said:Anyone with a Windows Phone 10 able to confirm they see the sale price? If not you will need to buy it on Windows 10 first then install it on your phone.I bought both Halo's with my Windows 10 Mobile and saw the sale price. Both of them now appear on my Windows 10 laptop and Windows RT 8.1 tablet ready to be installed.Good to know toast
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • FaalbaardFaalbaard178,455
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 19:24
    XI AlphaMale IX said:Can I get some opinions on these?

Plague Inc: Evolved
    I like this alot (still have to get back to it) graphics are nothing special, u play as several types of diseases, trying to kill the whole world, the trick is to not get "noticed" by goverments while spreading your virus (or bacteria etc.)otherwhise humans will make a cure.
    I found it to be very fun to do without guides, since theres ton of ways to plan your "atack".
    Slow paced game, nice achievement list.
    All good to me!
  • Skanker irlSkanker irl816,511
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 19:57
    EpicHat5674 said:Opinions about Bully : Scholarship edition?You will enjoy it.
  • TechnoTomatoTechnoTomato534,138
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 21:07
    Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition and Monkey Island for me
    TechnoTomato
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo340,957
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 23:32
    matdan12 said:Spilner said:matdan12 said:Spilner said:SpecOp3 said:"The Backwards Compatible version of Borderlands also includes all of its DLC."

I'm confused, does that mean the Borderlands downloaded for my Xbox One to work using BC will have all DLC? Or do I have to purchase each DLC on the website (which shows a price) like I had to for the game itself (which did come up as free)
    The DLC appears in the ready to install list within the game's management in your 'my games nad app' section
    Incorrect. There is no attached DLC, when you download the BC game it is part of the main package so no extra parts.
    Explain to me why there is General knoxx and Claptraps rev on my HDD as separate items then, champ.

Only Ned and Moxxi is in the main install/
    I have both versions installed and neither has any odd DLC attachments or individually listed DLC. Only way it would appear like that is if you installed the DLC because you bought it before or had the GoTY disc installed. Otherwise they won't be there champ.
    Yes, all DLC is included free on backwards compatibility for Borderlands 1. I thought this was common knowledge? It's been reported on pretty heavily...
  • Posted on 24 March 16 at 00:00
    In for Plague, Inc.
  • NickCremonezNickCremonez412,677 412,677 GamerScore
    Posted on 24 March 16 at 00:28
    Got Murdererd and RE Revalations 2, but I got my eye on a couple of games, can anyone recommend any of these games:

Borderlands THC - R$ 80 (US$21,50)
    Forza 6 Deluxe - R$ 143 (US$ 38,60)
    Metal Gear Solid V - R$ 120 (US$ 32,40)
    Sleeping Dogs DE - R$ 50 (US$ 13,50)
    Elder Scrolls Online - R$ 115 (US$ 31)
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead589,462
    Posted on 24 March 16 at 00:52, Edited on 24 March 16 at 00:52 by HolyHalfDead
    A further reduction:
    Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
    - Ultimate Edition 30% 60% off (40% 67% with Gold)
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Inferno118Inferno1182,159,185
    Posted on 24 March 16 at 02:00
    If anybody wants a serious partner to have fun with and play through borderlands 2 or pre sequel message me!! Ive had 2 on the 360 forever, though id probably like to buy handsome collection on the one and play through it with someone
  • matdanmatdan794,693
    Posted on 24 March 16 at 04:48
    CpNx MaYxDaYx said:CRISTIAMUZ said:Time to pick up RE5 dlcSame. Fun base game. Hope the DLC is good, too!laugh Good? Only one of the DLCs is good, the rest are utter crap. If you are only interested for more story just go with that one and ignore Versus/Desperate Escape DLC.
  • Posted on 24 March 16 at 06:31
    Too bad Win10 sales suck balls... no GOW:UE, Tomb Raider or even #IDARB (for those without an X1 - shared cheevos)

And games like Ungh and Stealth Inc aren't even available here in Brazil, I'm not fond of using fake information to get something roll
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64283,171
    Posted on 24 March 16 at 08:01, Edited on 24 March 16 at 08:03 by Phoenix C64
    nice list, but pisses me off that they do same that telephone companies do: nice offers for the new customers, treat existing customers like shit.

what i mean is: i would very much like some standalone DLC on sale, like witcher iii season pass... but they never do that, always bundle. I HAVE THE GAME ALREADY!

NCremonezLV said:Got Murdererd and RE Revalations 2, but I got my eye on a couple of games, can anyone recommend any of these games:

Borderlands THC - R$ 80 (US$21,50)
    Forza 6 Deluxe - R$ 143 (US$ 38,60)
    Metal Gear Solid V - R$ 120 (US$ 32,40)
    Sleeping Dogs DE - R$ 50 (US$ 13,50)
    Elder Scrolls Online - R$ 115 (US$ 31)
    I was tempted to buy Sleeping Dogs DE even tho I finished it on the x360, I liked the game a lot and the price is very nice on this one.
  • Posted on 24 March 16 at 11:37
    That's a big list, unfortunately there isn't a thing on it that want that I don't already have, or can get a physical copy of for cheaper.
  • scotwolf2scotwolf21,304,372
    Posted on 24 March 16 at 14:20
    nothing for me apart from maybe unravel.

a lot of the newer releases are still far too expensive even at sale prices. some of the lego games and older 360 stuff are worth a go, but already have the ones i want.

i still feel they need to check the retail price for games on disc and make sure downloadable games are always cheaper. if i buy a downloadable game it's gotta be value for money.rock
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.