The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: March 22nd, 2016

• MaesenkoMaesenko339,005
    Posted on 25 March 16 at 23:32
    I am disappoint. I have or already finished everything I would care about here.
    PC sale wasn't any better.

At least I'm saving money!
    "You can't spell ignorant without IGN."
  • sanityendssanityends420,788
    Posted on 28 March 16 at 05:41
    How in the world are people complaining about this sale? Always works the same way games come out for full price then they bundle them with the dlc for around the same price if not cheaper. There is a ton of stuff on sale. Nobody should be complaining about dlc not going on sale it happens like the sun coming up that they bundle them together. Man the complaints on discounted games is unreal. What else could you want? Plus bonus they are all digital...I mean idk about anyone else but I don't carry around a bunch of CD's anymore why should game CD's and Blu-Ray's be any different. I went to town on this sale.
  • halohogghalohogg120,059
    Posted on 30 March 16 at 19:28
    Why would you need to purchase Rock Band 4 game individually? Either you need new instruments (which comes with the game) or a legacy controller hub (which comes with the game).
    kh
  • SpilnerSpilner1,148,337
    Posted on 30 March 16 at 21:31
    halohogg said:Why would you need to purchase Rock Band 4 game individually? Either you need new instruments (which comes with the game) or a legacy controller hub (which comes with the game).You can buy the legacy adaptor separately direct from madcatz (or could)
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads