Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Deal of the Week: March 27th, 2012

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 March 12 at 15:41Permalink
    Daytonaaaaaa LET'S GO AWAY. Have it already O:

Considering Sega Online Arcade :} - wattamouthful..
  • KanjiKokaKanjiKoka266,467
    Posted on 27 March 12 at 15:45Permalink
    Thank you for not leaving it to Forza DLC!
    Job & A Social Life, achievements most gamers refuse to earn...therefore, their ratios are high.
  • Posted on 27 March 12 at 15:48Permalink
    meh
    ^ this
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 March 12 at 15:53Permalink
    Is Sega rally any good?
  • Posted on 27 March 12 at 15:53Permalink
    Joe danger might be my deal ( alrdy got season pass for forza 4)
  • wbswbs904,152
    Posted on 27 March 12 at 15:59Permalink
    I was going to get Daytona anyway glad I waited I will probably get Joe Danger to especially with all the good things I have heard
  • Posted on 27 March 12 at 16:02Permalink
    FutureShark said:
    Here's what I heard are in the Games On Demand 'Sale', not that impressive really. If you want any of these then I'd advise you to get down to your nearest (not closed) GAME and scouring the preowned section.

Fable III
    Was: 2400 MP > Now: 1600 MP (£13.33)

Alan Wake
    Was: 2400 MP > Now: 1973 MP (£16.49)

Halo Wars

Halo: Reach
    Was: 3200 MP > Now: 1973 MP (£16.66)

Mass Effect
    Was: 1600 MP > Now: 1200 MP (£11.24)

In the US, Gears of War and Crackdown 2 are added to the line-up

Joe Danger & Daytona for me this week, yay for a good Deal Of the Week!
    How on earth could Alan Wake at £16 possibly be classed as a deal? I paid £8 over a year ago for it brand new still sealed. This is precisely why the GoD service for the 360 will never be a success. I assume it comes with The Writer DLC.
    www.the360lounge.com
  • KanjiKokaKanjiKoka266,467
    Posted on 27 March 12 at 16:04Permalink
    Linkster FTW said:
    How on earth could Alan Wake at £16 possibly be classed as a deal? I paid £8 over a year ago for it brand new still sealed. This is precisely why the GoD service for the 360 will never be a success. I assume it comes with The Writer DLC.
    That's a negative.
    Job & A Social Life, achievements most gamers refuse to earn...therefore, their ratios are high.
  • ScuzzyBunnyScuzzyBunny983,515
    Posted on 27 March 12 at 16:05Permalink
    IMO, they need to add the Porsche DLC as a bonus to anyone who purchased the Season pass the first month or two. The Forza DLC has been on sale so often, that unless you actually wanted every single car, you were much better off just getting the cars or packs you wanted, especially since they were no acheivements. It seems a bit shitty to finally release a pack with achievements, and NOT give it to the Season Pass holders. Definitely no regrets on passing on the SP.

...Joe Danger definitely worth 1200, so 600 is a steal! Not an easy 200, by any means, but a lot of fun, and tons of levels/modes. Prob just Daytona for me this week.
    Killer Punks...all that needs to be said.
  • ScuzzyBunnyScuzzyBunny983,515
    Posted on 27 March 12 at 16:11Permalink
    KanjiKoka said:
    Linkster FTW said:
    That's a negative.
    ...the one thing I don't understand about GoD is that they NEVER come with DLC. Borderlands was more expensive than the GoY edition (which was out when GoD version was released), and even at launch, Fable was NOT the Lost Chapters version, which was also cheaper at retail. The only Digital GoD games I have are the one's I got for FREE (Halo Reach because of the disc format mixup, and Bioshock 2 as a prize or promotion or something). I like the concept, but the pricing, even on sale, is ridiculous. If you are going to charge more, include the DLC!!
    Killer Punks...all that needs to be said.
  • Posted on 27 March 12 at 16:25Permalink
    I hate racing, but an easy 200 is something I never pass up :) Daytona it is!
    Your achievements are belong to us!
  • DaeryoonDaeryoon413,971
    Posted on 27 March 12 at 16:40Permalink
    Crimson Drifter said:
    If it's as easy as everyone says, I'm getting it tonight when I get off work. toast

May even get Sega Online...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 March 12 at 16:43, Edited on 27 March 12 at 16:51 by Permalink
    Linkster FTW said:
    It's a deal if you live in the ass end of nowhere where it costs a ton to drive to the store/get post in.
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64275,219
    Posted on 27 March 12 at 17:05Permalink
    Hedfix said:
    Linkster FTW said:
    It's a deal if you live in the ass end of nowhere where it costs a ton to drive to the store/get post in.
    in such places the internet usually works on smoke signals, ergo you would probably be better off driving to a store... or... you know... using amazon. just sayin...
    Nerd Rage: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=280
  • YuriamYuriam374,597
    Posted on 27 March 12 at 17:22Permalink
    I bought Joe Danger and Daytona USA.

Joe Danger is great fun and an enjoyable challenge.
    Daytona caused a heartwarming nostalgia. I can hardly wait to get more remakes from SEGA.
    Have you ever dreamed of a midnight in a perfect world?
  • DMK222DMK222120,092
    Posted on 27 March 12 at 17:23Permalink
    FutureShark said:
    Here's what I heard are in the Games On Demand 'Sale', not that impressive really. If you want any of these then I'd advise you to get down to your nearest (not closed) GAME and scouring the preowned section.

Fable III

Alan Wake
    Was: 2400 MP > Now: 1973 MP (£16.49)

Halo Wars

Halo: Reach
    Was: 3200 MP > Now: 1973 MP (£16.66)

Mass Effect
    Was: 1600 MP > Now: 1200 MP (£11.24)

In the US, Gears of War and Crackdown 2 are added to the line-up

Joe Danger & Daytona for me this week, yay for a good Deal Of the Week!
    i was hoping for resident evil 4
    [url=http://moh.statsverse.com/stats/360/DMK222/][img]http://moh.statsverse.com/sig/detail2/360/DMK2
  • Posted on 27 March 12 at 17:26Permalink
    Daeryoon said:
    Crimson Drifter said:
    If it's as easy as everyone says, I'm getting it tonight when I get off work. toast

pahaha wasn't even gonna get it but then seen it was very easy and thought stuff it laugh
  • Posted on 27 March 12 at 17:35Permalink
    xCherrYXx said:
    Daeryoon said:
    Crimson Drifter said:

pahaha wasn't even gonna get it but then seen it was very easy and thought stuff it laugh
    I just bought it to use my racing wheel on and i completed it in less that a half an hour something like that haha! But being dead honest i enjoy these little games.
    !!.DA CYBER SQUAD.!!
  • EffordEfford668,193
    Posted on 27 March 12 at 17:45Permalink
    Datona USA here I come!
  • TickTockRobTickTockRob231,788
    Posted on 27 March 12 at 17:45Permalink
    VoltFieber said:
    Forza4: Wait for the Ultimate Edition with all Cars (20-30$).
    Agreed toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.