Game Discussion: Star Wars Battlefront

How do you stop completed hutt contracts from popping up at the end of every mat

• MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA2,301,750
    Posted on 25 March 16 at 22:52
    It's annoying the living shit out of me .
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 March 16 at 18:59
    You cant stop it.
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483380,059
    Posted on 30 March 16 at 12:46
    Yeah its pretty annoying - the wait/load times between matches are long enough without showing another screen with info that's of no use to you anymore. I assume the only way to stop it is if they roll out a patch.
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • Posted on 05 April 16 at 13:09
    Agreed, it's also annoying that they show only the first 3 you unlocked regardless of completion. I have 3 that I'm done with and 3 I'm working on and every time I just see the ones that are already at 100%.
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,158,545
    Posted on 05 April 16 at 22:48
    Well that's stupid.
  • PointySpredPointySpred372,123
    Posted on 12 April 16 at 13:52
    There are 2 more star cards and 1 more trait that they held back from the outer rim dlc that will be available for free for everyone sometime before bespin dlc comes out. The trait is "berserker". And the cards are "bacta bomb", a team healing grenade. And "ion neutralizer". Found on Battlefront reddit.
    The difference between me and you? You don't think there's a difference between me and you.
  • PointySpredPointySpred372,123
    Posted on 19 April 16 at 20:01
    Just a heads up, the Hutt contract for the Berserker trait is available today. 8,000 credits to purchase. I'm guessing that when the other two star cards are made available thru Hutt contracts, the crap at the end of matches will fix itself.
    The difference between me and you? You don't think there's a difference between me and you.
  • Posted on 26 September 16 at 05:09
    I didn't have this issue until today. 3 cards completed working on another 4 right now. That companion app isn't showing the contracts either. Went to post about the bug on star wars.battlefront.com and get a 404 error when I went to post
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads