Game Info Submission Archive: Unravel

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Unravel - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Unravel

• WebChimp UKWebChimp UK548,429
    Posted on 28 March 16 at 15:56, Edited on 28 March 16 at 16:03 by WebChimp UKPermalink
    Thanks for the submission, LitaOsiris. These achievement flags look great and we've added them all, although have changed the Online/Offline flags to Offline as the game (to our knowledge) doesn't feature an online mode. Thanks! toast
    Signature
    Posted on 29 March 16 at 03:16Permalink
    Hey RestlessSpirit5. I noticed your comments that both you and your friend are having issues with these achievements. Can you confirm whether they're just in the "Done unlocking..." state?
    Signature
  • LitaOsirisLitaOsiris814,530
    Posted on 29 March 16 at 08:16, Edited on 29 March 16 at 18:14 by LitaOsirisPermalink
    I actually have the same issue with Dig where you stand in Unravel

Achievments not unlocking at all.

It seems to be random as to which achievements get affected. I'm not sure mine is in "Done Unlocking" as I haven't seen that anywhere (@Web: compared to what happened to me in Black Ops 3), it's just stuck at 100%.

Edit - further info:
    The same also happened to my friend on Reach out in Unravel and Snowfall in Unravel - they both got stuck but he completed the game, even got the "get all achievements" achievement, and then a month later he noticed their progress got reset back to 0% and he was then able to go for them and unlock them.

WebChimp UK said:....although have changed the Online/Offline flags to Offline as the game (to our knowledge) doesn't feature an online mode.That's correct, I just clicked the wrong one redface
  • LitaOsirisLitaOsiris814,530
    Posted on 31 March 16 at 09:38, Edited on 31 March 16 at 09:39 by LitaOsirisPermalink
    Since I last posted the status on the achievement updated to Done Unlocking so it's most likely an MS problem.
    Posted on 31 March 16 at 09:41Permalink
    Thanks for the update, Lita. RestlessSpirit5, have you got any additional information? Your issue sounds like a similar case (residing in the OS rather than the game itself).
  • Posted on 20 April 16 at 12:26Permalink
    This post was archived by theshadow
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.