Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Tom Clancy's The Division Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Posted on 30 March 16 at 05:56
Please use this thread to discuss the Tom Clancy's The Division walkthrough
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 30 March 16 at 09:25
Work will begin on the walkthrough this weekend. I'll post in this thread to keep those interested updated. toast
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 04 April 16 at 20:01
Overview, hints and tips are pretty much done. Just need to add a few screens to the hints.
TrueAchievements News Assistant Manager | Twitch: DatBoiTreezy | YouTube: Ash Treezy | "Wu-Tang is for the children" - ODB
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 05 April 16 at 19:45
Part way done on the Brooklyn area.
TrueAchievements News Assistant Manager | Twitch: DatBoiTreezy | YouTube: Ash Treezy | "Wu-Tang is for the children" - ODB
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 11 April 16 at 21:20
Brooklyn and Penn Plaza done. Currently finishing up last videos for Plaza.
Roman Navel
Roman Navel
Posted on 11 April 16 at 22:10
Awesome, really looking forward to this one. Thanks!
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 19 April 16 at 19:16
Up to the Hudson Refugee Camp. Just finished that but still need to do a video for it. Collectables are done up to that point as well. Progress has slowed down now though since my missus has got a job and I've just gone back to work after my two weeks holiday.

Will continue to work on it when I can but mainly on my nights off.
GHOST RIDER INF
Posted on 27 April 16 at 01:14
Hopefully this can be completed soon. Just picked up the game and I am really excited to dive into it. Thanks for any all work you have put into this. :)
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 27 April 16 at 07:50
Not had much time this week but today and Friday are going to be good days to get some more done.
GHOST RIDER INF
Posted on 27 April 16 at 14:41
Awesome to hear!
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 05 May 16 at 18:47
Up to the Garment District stuff. Around rank 10 I think with the agent. Sorry it's taking so long. Between kids and working it's been hard to carry on with this and now I'm on a 10 night stint -_-

My missus is off though tomorrow and Sunday so I will make a touch more progress on those days, if I'm not too tired at least! I'm not off now until next Friday and Saturday.
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 14 May 16 at 23:44
Put loads of hours into this today in between looking after the kids. I've reached level 14 with my non-video character and cleared all of the areas so far up to Hell's Kitchen which I need to go back and pick up the collectables for. I need to do some Dark Zone stuff now though ideally as the player bracket is 1-14.

I'll catch up with my recording character first and then soldier on hopefully tomorrow for a bit before work. I'm off again Mon and Tue so I'll be able to continue doing more then.
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 15 May 16 at 19:05
Caught up on uploading videos over the past few hours. Got to go to work soon but will continue tomorrow and Tuesday.
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 18 May 16 at 05:16, Edited on 18 May 16 at 05:16 by Dat Boi Treezy
Worked on this a whole lot more over the past couple of days. Videos have almost caught up with the text. I've just put together a couple of videos for the first venture into the DZ at Rank 14. Didn't go as well as the trial recording but hey ho, that's the DZ for ya!

I'm not going to be able to do much more until Friday now.
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 01 June 16 at 09:31
Up to the Time Square collectables. Level 16 agent.
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 04 June 16 at 22:38
Level 19 agent now guys. Just finished up Clinton's collectables. Need to find a child-free hour to do a quick dry run of Dark Zone 02 where I'll need to successfully extract at the one extraction area here. Made great progress over the past few days but I've got some catching up to do with the video side of things.
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 07 June 16 at 10:56
Recording agent has finally caught up. Both agents at Level 19 and all content recorded so far. Recording agent is ready to go back in the DZ to extract in DZ02 and 03 and hopefully kill some rogues too. Will do the recording whenever my missus is next on an early or day off. Non-recording agent successfully did the two mentioned extractions but got nailed twice by rogues unfortunately and didn't get any named elite kills. Although I can work on them at a later stage when I have a bit more freedom in the DZ and I'm not forced to stay in 1,2 & 3.
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 15 June 16 at 06:04
Had last night and the night before off so made really good progress with recordings. My recording agent has flew from level 19 to 24 and is ready to dive into DZ04 to extract in this area. I'm going to catch up with my non-recording agent first, so I can type up and double check everything and then do the DZ run with him first. Back at work tonight and not sure when my next nights off are but I'm going to really put the effort in to get this done in the next two weeks (ideally). If the expansion adds more achievements, I want to cover those as well but obviously I need to wrap up the main game's stuff first.
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 15 June 16 at 11:37
Non recording agent now upto Level 21. Rendered loads of videos too. Will continue when I can!
Se7enn Sins
Se7enn Sins
Posted on 16 June 16 at 20:11
Love that you're keeping use updated. Keep up the great work
Emond24
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.