Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Artifex Mundi Announces Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,762,860
  • Goggs25Goggs251,925,992
    Posted on 02 April 16 at 10:38
    day 1 purchase for me really enjoyed the other 2 games artifex mundai made
    Goggs25
  • Cellar AtticCellar Attic533,950
    Posted on 02 April 16 at 14:00
    Looks pretty sweet. Sometimes it's so much more fun to focus on the narrative of a game than have it be drive by action and flash.
  • imaidiot19imaidiot191,607,353
    Posted on 02 April 16 at 16:25
    I'm just ready for it to have achievements so I can start it.
    Yes, I know I am.
  • WackyboxerWackyboxer616,502
    Posted on 02 April 16 at 19:05
    I just finished Nightmares from the deep and I don't know if it just glitched on me or what, but the "Seadog", "Nay Skipper" and "Unburied Treasure" achievements won't unlock for me. I've finished the game twice on Normal, once on Expert and finished the Extra Chapter. I really enjoyed the game but the cheevos not unlocking are very irritating. I'll most likely buy this new game and hope that I don't have the same problem.
  • Posted on 03 April 16 at 01:40
    imaidiot19 said:I'm just ready for it to have achievements so I can start it.Same here.
  • Bomb Jack DKBomb Jack DK1,462,744
    Posted on 03 April 16 at 13:14
    Enigmatis is really, really good. Some HOS are quite challenging too. I think there are two more in the Enigmatis series for PC so let's hope, AM will bring them on Xbox One too along with all their other HO games.
  • pezboybenpezboyben1,049,517
    Posted on 04 April 16 at 02:24
    I want this now!
  • RathelonRathelon1,445,642
    Posted on 09 April 16 at 21:42
    Wackyboxer said:I just finished Nightmares from the deep and I don't know if it just glitched on me or what, but the "Seadog", "Nay Skipper" and "Unburied Treasure" achievements won't unlock for me. I've finished the game twice on Normal, once on Expert and finished the Extra Chapter. I really enjoyed the game but the cheevos not unlocking are very irritating. I'll most likely buy this new game and hope that I don't have the same problem.I had a similar issue with that game. 3 of the achievements are stuck at "Unlocking...". Its been like that for over a week.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,762,860
    Posted on 09 April 16 at 22:39
    Rathelon said:Wackyboxer said:I just finished Nightmares from the deep and I don't know if it just glitched on me or what, but the "Seadog", "Nay Skipper" and "Unburied Treasure" achievements won't unlock for me. I've finished the game twice on Normal, once on Expert and finished the Extra Chapter. I really enjoyed the game but the cheevos not unlocking are very irritating. I'll most likely buy this new game and hope that I don't have the same problem.I had a similar issue with that game. 3 of the achievements are stuck at "Unlocking...". Its been like that for over a week.'Done! Unlocking...' what does it mean?
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.