Game Discussion: Crysis 3 Forum

Multiplayer boosting

AuthorMessage
Polaris Supreme
Posted on 02 April 16 at 11:02
Looking to start this game in the next week or two, any recommendations on how best to boost it?
Who really composed Beethoven's fifth?
Vr English
Vr English
Posted on 17 April 16 at 10:43
A good session, I'm sure there are some old threads somewhere, count me in for when you get round to it.
Mike731
Mike731
Posted on 11 May 16 at 05:30
Me too, looking to knock out these mp cheevos
Im kind of High
Posted on 16 May 16 at 19:49
Looking to boost most multiplayer achievements including DLC. On all the time and very active in boosting achievements. My gamertag is " Im Kind of High" spelt exactly how it looks. Add me and message me! Let's get these done ASAP! Hey guys^^^^ i already have a group of 4 people. If you 3 are serious then we could get all of these multiplayer cheevos done ASAP. You MUST have a mic and the DLC. PLEASE add me asap, my GT is above.
RefPilot
Posted on 24 May 16 at 16:47
I too am looking to boost the multiplayer on this game. Let me know. Thanks!
RefPilot
Crimsonkatana18
Posted on 29 June 16 at 16:51
Hey need all the dlc achievements. Gt same as name. On most days. No mic but spirited typer. Have 4 controllers so should get through them quick with 1 or 2 people. I'll remove this post/edit it when complete so if you see it I'm still looking 😀
JulesFromSicily
Posted on 08 January 17 at 18:42
Hi, guys!
I'm going to start this game next week.
I already bought the DLC on sale.

So, if you want to receive - and give me - help with the multiplayer achievements, count me in! ;)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.