Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Retail Releases: Week of April 4th, 2016

AuthorMessage
kbgray27
kbgray27
Posted on 04 April 16 at 19:13
Time is frozen this week

Please click here to read the story: Retail Releases: Week of April 4th, 2016
Dizyne
Dizyne
Posted on 04 April 16 at 19:25
Come on Quantum Break dance
NateCCRN
NateCCRN
Posted on 04 April 16 at 19:56
Dizyne said:Come on Quantum Break dance+1
mijn kont
Posted on 04 April 16 at 20:08
Hi! :)
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 04 April 16 at 20:19
I ordered Dirt Rally but I might return. Having a hard time deciding.
Mad Hectic
Mad Hectic
Posted on 04 April 16 at 20:49
Eurydace said:I ordered Dirt Rally but I might return. Having a hard time deciding.My plan is to play dirt rally hopefully 100% it and then take it back and trade for quantum break.
As I believe Dirt will hold its value more than quantum break.

Problem is....dirt may take a while to complete where as quantum break is a single player game which will prob be an easy 100% but I imagine will have less trade in value!

god now I cant decide!
Mr Peanutbubber
Posted on 04 April 16 at 21:01
Mad Hectic said:Eurydace said:I ordered Dirt Rally but I might return. Having a hard time deciding.My plan is to play dirt rally hopefully 100% it and then take it back and trade for quantum break.

Problem is....dirt may take a while to complete where as quantum break is a single player game which will prob be an easy 100% but I imagine will have less trade in value!

god now I cant decide!
Do you guys know if DiRT Rally is required to play in Co-Op? I haven't heard much about the game, but I just recently started playing DiRT Showdown for my H2H Challenge and I might be more interested in the franchise. From my understanding Rally Racing requires a driver and co-driver and I was concerned DiRT Rally might require constant Co-Op play; this might be enjoyable, but I prefer Co-Op to be optional when I game.
War...war never changes.
SlavenBOSS
SlavenBOSS
Posted on 04 April 16 at 21:21
Hi! sry for english
Lucky Brian
Lucky Brian
Posted on 04 April 16 at 21:57, Edited on 04 April 16 at 22:05 by Lucky Brian
CpNx MaYxDaYx said:Mad Hectic said:Eurydace said:I ordered Dirt Rally but I might return. Having a hard time deciding.My plan is to play dirt rally hopefully 100% it and then take it back and trade for quantum break.

god now I cant decide!
Do you guys know if DiRT Rally is required to play in Co-Op? I haven't heard much about the game, but I just recently started playing DiRT Showdown for my H2H Challenge and I might be more interested in the franchise. From my understanding Rally Racing requires a driver and co-driver and I was concerned DiRT Rally might require constant Co-Op play; this might be enjoyable, but I prefer Co-Op to be optional when I game.
Have a look yourself: DiRT Rally

To answer your question, no achievements are tied to co-op in DiRT Rally. As far as I am concerned, I have never heard of a rally game that has an option for having a real person as co-driver (except maybe for one mode in GTA Online, but I am not counting that). The co-drivers are always computer operated. Sounds like an interesting concept though! But it would only be appealing to very few people.

There are however some achievements that require you to play Online PvP and Online Events. I assume that the Online Events are time-trials with ghosts and leaderboards, so you should not have to directly race against/with another player. So that only leaves Online PvP where you have to race with (against) real people.
NO1KEV
NO1KEV
Posted on 04 April 16 at 22:06
I was considering dirt rally but apparently it is bastard hard even on the easiest difficulty. The a.i. Set very quick times. You will have to be VERY good to 1000g it. Unless a patch is gona dumb the a.i. Down abit!
DaveKinetic
DaveKinetic
Posted on 04 April 16 at 22:42
DiRT and Quantum Break for me.
TA Social Manager | Newshound | Game Info | Community & Events Team | @DaveKinetic
Ginuwine AI3
Ginuwine AI3
Posted on 04 April 16 at 22:57
Love the DIRT games, definitely grabbing this!

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 04 April 16 at 22:58
Ordered my Qb today, gotta wait until thursday :(
t-t-t-today junior
Mr Peanutbubber
Posted on 04 April 16 at 23:10
BE0912 said:CpNx MaYxDaYx said:Mad Hectic said:Eurydace said:I ordered Dirt Rally but I might return. Having a hard time deciding.My plan is to play dirt rally hopefully 100% it and then take it back and trade for quantum break.

god now I cant decide!
Have a look yourself: DiRT Rally

To answer your question, no achievements are tied to co-op in DiRT Rally. As far as I am concerned, I have never heard of a rally game that has an option for having a real person as co-driver (except maybe for one mode in GTA Online, but I am not counting that). The co-drivers are always computer operated. Sounds like an interesting concept though! But it would only be appealing to very few people.

There are however some achievements that require you to play Online PvP and Online Events. I assume that the Online Events are time-trials with ghosts and leaderboards, so you should not have to directly race against/with another player. So that only leaves Online PvP where you have to race with (against) real people.
Sounds fun. Thanks for the response. Happy gaming! dance
War...war never changes.
Ahayzo
Ahayzo
Posted on 05 April 16 at 00:15
I love being in a state that doesn't use DST, I get my preorders an hour earlier laugh
NawtyCawty
NawtyCawty
Posted on 05 April 16 at 00:35
Might get Quantum Break when it's in the bargain bin, Dirt Rally is a definite for later on.
BRAN IS HERE
BRAN IS HERE
Posted on 05 April 16 at 00:42
dirt rally here i come!
D
METAL P
METAL P
Posted on 05 April 16 at 00:44
Looking forward to playing DIRT RALLY
PERRY MUIR
TheTimeHasCome6
Posted on 05 April 16 at 01:21
Picking up both quantum break and dirt rally. Should keep me entertained for awhile rock
Doctor Danny 13
Posted on 05 April 16 at 02:37
I pre-ordered the steelbook edition of Quantum Break a while ago, can't wait. Also, I'm a big Doctor Who fan, so I'm gonna have to complete it on hard difficulty. :-D
The past is a foreign country, where we are only visitors.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.