Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

ID@Xbox Heads to EGX Rezzed

• punkyliarpunkyliar191,425
  • pezboybenpezboyben621,163
    Posted on 06 April 16 at 19:51Permalink
    The Last Word piqued my interest.
  • Posted on 06 April 16 at 19:58Permalink
    Good, been so long since info on Super Dungeon Bros.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 April 16 at 20:47Permalink
    Looking forward to Everspace, and that Creature lab thing looks kinda interesting, may need a lot more than 200 attachments though, DLC?
    I used to write Walkthroughs like you, then I took an arrow to the knee
  • Posted on 06 April 16 at 21:57Permalink
    "Play for a few minutes or hours, it’s up to you"

That applies to literally every game laugh
    S. A. W. F. T. SAWWWWWWFT
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo252,581
    Posted on 07 April 16 at 03:22Permalink
    Last Word has an interesting premise. An easy GS no doubt. Super hot still at the top of my list.
    'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
  • Posted on 07 April 16 at 14:10Permalink
    Both of these look interesting want to follow them just a little bit more!
    Gtech
  • Posted on 07 April 16 at 15:14Permalink
    Does anyone know what happened to Superhot? The release date was meant to be March but then it never materialised.
  • Posted on 07 April 16 at 15:26Permalink
    Meanwhile, The Last Word is a platformer and exploration game that tasks players with using words to allow a girl to travel through the pages of her diary. Once the pieces of her story have been pieced together, players will relive the story in an imaginary fantasy land. Certain player choices will also affect the story itself. I'm glad to see that Super Why is finally being adapted for consoles.
  • Lord MidasLord Midas262,748
    Posted on 11 April 16 at 10:07Permalink
    Went to Rezzed, and I have to say Manual Samuel is the funniest thing I've possibly ever played. I was actually crying with laughter. My friend, the dev and another guy were all in stitches. Amazing.

Turns out Rocket League (yes, it was at the ID@Xbox room) is quite good fun too. Everspace was also nice pretty cool. and Aaero was ace.

Sorry to say, but Soul Axiom was incredibly dull, and Coffin Dodgers was a bit meh (mario kart clone thing).
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl153,846
    Posted on 12 April 16 at 21:09Permalink
    The Arossalypse said:Does anyone know what happened to Superhot? The release date was meant to be March but then it never materialised.I've been wondering that too, especially because the developer's announced nothing and their social media accounts have been silent ever since its Steam release. I assume they couldn't make the launch window for whatever reason.

The fact that it was present at this event is a good sign.
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,334,954
    Posted on 14 April 16 at 11:14Permalink
    They really need to either release Superhot or explain the delay past its intended release window. Radio silence is never good. At least the guys at Moon Studios responded to folks who asked when the PC version got delayed. And of course that delay was announced, not just happenstance after a missed release.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl153,846
    Posted on 15 April 16 at 23:10Permalink
    LifeExpectancy said:They really need to either release Superhot or explain the delay past its intended release window. Radio silence is never good. At least the guys at Moon Studios responded to folks who asked when the PC version got delayed. And of course that delay was announced, not just happenstance after a missed release.It's a Polish developer and this is their first game. Wouldn't be surprised if they're just taking the money from Steam sales and running.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.