Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: April 8th, 2016

• punkyliarpunkyliar216,766
  • SpilnerSpilner877,608
  • matdanmatdan796,012
    Posted on 09 April 16 at 02:54
    FIFA Street

FIFA StreetFriendly PublicityThe Friendly Publicity achievement in FIFA Street worth 78 pointsWatch a video posted by one of your Friends as the lead profile

Is back working now.

Would be nice if TA would separate relisted-delisted content from this mess of content, I don't read through all of the stuff that releases so I miss things like that.
  • Posted on 09 April 16 at 06:49
    RUSE, got removed because their millitary licenses got expired!
  • Posted on 09 April 16 at 09:09
    There are enough games out there for the 360 for something decent to go on sale every week or two. Even if already owned I wouldn't mind. But only worms? Lame.
    Hero
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,282,085
    Posted on 09 April 16 at 10:27, Edited on 09 April 16 at 10:44 by ChewieOnIce
    DeadlyName0 said:RUSE, got removed because their millitary licenses got expired!It's still available on most marketplaces so must be a regional thing.

EDIT: I see it was removed from Steam but it's still currently available on Xbox so not relevant here.

Hero Of Courage said:There are enough games out there for the 360 for something decent to go on sale every week or two. Even if already owned I wouldn't mind. But only worms? Lame.These aren't sales. This is new content. The game was relisted. Sales are here: XBL Sale Roundup: April 5th, 2016
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • SpilnerSpilner877,608
    Posted on 09 April 16 at 11:29
    matdan12 said:
    FIFA Street

FIFA StreetFriendly PublicityThe Friendly Publicity achievement in FIFA Street worth 78 pointsWatch a video posted by one of your Friends as the lead profile

Is back working now.

Would be nice if TA would separate relisted-delisted content from this mess of content, I don't read through all of the stuff that releases so I miss things like that.
    You mean this New Game and Achievement Notifications ? The flag change would give a notification.
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • WestsideSxEWestsideSxE490,663
    Posted on 09 April 16 at 11:56, Edited on 09 April 16 at 12:08 by WestsideSxE
    The Verizon FiOS TV app has been removed from both the 360 and bOne stores, and all traces seem to have been scrubbed from Xbox.com - they (somewhat) abruptly discontinued the service as of March 31st, and neither client can talk to the server anymore (bOne prefers to 'fail to launch' the majority of the time...)

So is Verizon attached to the only two apps with achievements to get completely discontinued, or have other ones fallen to the wayside in the meantime?

[edit: hurf misplaced bracer makes for functionality ambiguity eheh]
  • matdanmatdan796,012
    Posted on 09 April 16 at 11:56
    Spilner said:
    matdan12 said:
    FIFA Street

Is back working now.

You mean this New Game and Achievement Notifications ? The flag change would give a notification.
    Meaning they mention Worms Revolution being relisted and it is buried under 50+ other items, when it could of been put in a separate news articles so people would actually see it.
  • Posted on 09 April 16 at 13:11, Edited on 09 April 16 at 14:18 by punkyliar
    ChewieOnIce said:DeadlyName0 said:RUSE, got removed because their millitary licenses got expired!It's still available on most marketplaces so must be a regional thing.

EDIT: I see it was removed from Steam but it's still currently available on Xbox so not relevant here.

Hero Of Courage said:There are enough games out there for the 360 for something decent to go on sale every week or two. Even if already owned I wouldn't mind. But only worms? Lame.These aren't sales. This is new content. The game was relisted. Sales are here: XBL Sale Roundup: April 5th, 2016
    Alright mate.
  • In Gyi YoonIn Gyi Yoon308,654
    Posted on 09 April 16 at 13:13
    Battleborn seems nice
  • gallzy111gallzy111181,506
    Posted on 09 April 16 at 16:56
    Greedo shot first.
    History is a story we tell each other over and over, until we forget that it's a lie.
  • misfit119misfit1191,040,404
    Posted on 09 April 16 at 18:23
    The size of that Quantum Break episode pack. My lordie that took forever to download.

Cold Darkness sounds interesting but it's kinda weird that it's an expedition mission and not something you can do from the main game itself. Dunno wassup wit dat.

Really want Stranger in Sword City but I just cannot justify that price tag for what seems to be a pretty simplistic dungeon crawler. I love that genre but that's getting near full retail price for what feels like it's basically a glorified XBLA game. Guess I'm hoping for a sale.
    Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.
  • Pare ESPPare ESP1,584,595
    Posted on 09 April 16 at 18:52, Edited on 09 April 16 at 18:53 by Pare ESP
    Somebody knows why Stikbold does not have achievements? thanks
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead607,990
    Posted on 09 April 16 at 19:05, Edited on 09 April 16 at 19:07 by HolyHalfDead
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition - store link
    • "Minecraft Story Mode Skin Pack" - FREE
    It's only free until the 12th April, when it will return to it's normal price of $3. Same for the 360 version. So if you want them, grab them quick.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Nosi90Nosi9094,821
    Posted on 09 April 16 at 19:07
    Is the regional price differences for MXGP2 true? 265% more expensive in Europe vs us...
  • Posted on 09 April 16 at 19:20
    Pare ESP said:Somebody knows why Stikbold does not have achievements? thanksWould like to this as well.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead607,990
    Posted on 09 April 16 at 20:23, Edited on 09 April 16 at 20:56 by HolyHalfDead
    Dead or Alive 5 Last Round - store link
    • "Costume Catalog LR27" - FREE
    • "Hot Summer + Female Fighters" - US$56.49 / £43.24 / €56.49 / AU$74.95 / ¥6,134
    Hot Summer Set + Female Fighters Set is 40% off until 11th April 2016.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Core Fighters tops six million downloads

After topping five million downloads in January, Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Core Fighters, Koei Tecmo’s free-to-play version of Dead or Alive 5: Last Round, has topped six million downloads worldwide across PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and Xbox One, the company announced.

To celebrate the milestone, 26 of the fighting game’s 35 playable characters will be free to play between today and April 11 at 12:00 JST. Additionally, Koei Tecmo is slashing prices on some of the game’s downloadable content.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • SpelunkieSpelunkie141,238
    Posted on 09 April 16 at 23:36
    That Outer Rim DLC trailer got cheesy af at the end there. And I am all for new heroes.... but wtf? I think anybody from Episode 7 or the prequels would have sufficed. Greedo and some Sullustian? The last Battlefronts were grand with the multitude of heroes from all the movies (ok yea they were just skins BUT STILL, who gives a shit about Greedo?)
  • TheMaizeTheMaize1,362,222
    Posted on 10 April 16 at 00:23
    Fifa 15: Ultimate team for WP (and propably also win 8)
    Has been delisted...and its FULLY gone....cant even download it from my library with a windows 10 phone
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.