Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: April 8th, 2016

  • Bar6arianBar6arian531,584
    Posted on 10 April 16 at 01:33
    I want to dislike Blues and Bullets so much because 7 months between episodes is crazy! But it is done so well, great visuals and story to boot.
  • Ashen SeraphAshen Seraph842,943
    Posted on 10 April 16 at 03:41
    The Lego Marvel Avengers DLCs are in the wrong group. They do have achievements but are listed in the "without" group.
    My signature keeps changing itself.
  • halohogghalohogg115,280
    Posted on 10 April 16 at 12:58
    Digital copy of Rock Band 4? Who is this available for? Either you have legacy controllers (360) and require a Legacy Converter OR you purchased a new controller and have the game with it? Has the used market for Rock Band 4 controllers progressed in the past six months such that there is a need for a standalone digital copy of the game? Not really an XBL sale item in my mind.
    kh
  • SpilnerSpilner877,706
    Posted on 10 April 16 at 13:05
    halohogg said:Digital copy of Rock Band 4? Who is this available for? Either you have legacy controllers (360) and require a Legacy Converter OR you purchased a new controller and have the game with it? Has the used market for Rock Band 4 controllers progressed in the past six months such that there is a need for a standalone digital copy of the game? Not really an XBL sale item in my mind.Been digital since launch.
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • Posted on 10 April 16 at 21:53
    What is with all these Windows 10 games having the same achievement list? Pretty pointless.
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
  • SpilnerSpilner877,706
    Posted on 10 April 16 at 22:34
    Dark Death 90 said:What is with all these Windows 10 games having the same achievement list? Pretty pointless.Was always intended for unified games, on a shared platform to be able to carry on on any device.
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • deutschZuiddeutschZuid417,699
    Posted on 10 April 16 at 23:22
    HOpe to see more games from Artifex Mundi :)
  • Posted on 11 April 16 at 03:19
    Spilner said:Dark Death 90 said:What is with all these Windows 10 games having the same achievement list? Pretty pointless.Was always intended for unified games, on a shared platform to be able to carry on on any device.Then why did they give Gears Ultimate and ROTTR separate lists? It would be nice be able to double up on some games.
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
  • Posted on 11 April 16 at 22:44
    TheMaize said:Fifa 15: Ultimate team for WP (and propably also win 8)
    Has been delisted...and its FULLY gone....cant even download it from my library with a windows 10 phone
    Good that's gone... piece of shit game that only worked few times and then after updates crashed everytime on WP.
  • Nate1528Nate15282,791,513
    Posted on 12 April 16 at 04:08
    Anybody know if adam's venture origins is cheaper anywhere? I'm hoping to not have to pay $50 for this game, unless I have too.
    nate 1528
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483275,948
    Posted on 12 April 16 at 09:12
    Spelunkie said:That Outer Rim DLC trailer got cheesy af at the end there. And I am all for new heroes.... but wtf? I think anybody from Episode 7 or the prequels would have sufficed. Greedo and some Sullustian? The last Battlefronts were grand with the multitude of heroes from all the movies (ok yea they were just skins BUT STILL, who gives a shit about Greedo?)Pretty sure they're just sticking with characters from the original trilogy - for now at least. I'm hoping Chewie, Lando, Bossk and possibly IG88 get added into the mix. After that I'm not sure who else you could include from eps 4-6.
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 13 April 16 at 10:09, Edited on 13 April 16 at 10:10 by
    gallzy111 said:Greedo shot first.No. angry

    (Just to clarify, I'm not really mad. I just want to showcase my views in the matter.)
  • halohogghalohogg115,280
    Posted on 13 April 16 at 19:16
    Spilner said:halohogg said:Digital copy of Rock Band 4? Who is this available for? Either you have legacy controllers (360) and require a Legacy Converter OR you purchased a new controller and have the game with it? Has the used market for Rock Band 4 controllers progressed in the past six months such that there is a need for a standalone digital copy of the game? Not really an XBL sale item in my mind.Been digital since launch.So the question still stands ... what good is a digital copy without the hardware?
    kh
  • SpilnerSpilner877,706
    Posted on 14 April 16 at 12:21
    halohogg said:Spilner said:halohogg said:Digital copy of Rock Band 4? Who is this available for? Either you have legacy controllers (360) and require a Legacy Converter OR you purchased a new controller and have the game with it? Has the used market for Rock Band 4 controllers progressed in the past six months such that there is a need for a standalone digital copy of the game? Not really an XBL sale item in my mind.Been digital since launch.So the question still stands ... what good is a digital copy without the hardware?You answered your own question... madcatz sold the adaptor on its own, people have their old instruments, tada.
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • Linkx41Linkx4171,295
    Posted on 14 April 16 at 22:40
    TheMaize said:Fifa 15: Ultimate team for WP (and propably also win 8)
    Has been delisted...and its FULLY gone....cant even download it from my library with a windows 10 phone
    It seems the phone version is gone for good, you can still download the game on PC from your library.
    Hooray for Windows 10!
  • halohogghalohogg115,280
    Posted on 19 April 16 at 13:17
    Spilner said:halohogg said:Spilner said:halohogg said:Digital copy of Rock Band 4? Who is this available for? Either you have legacy controllers (360) and require a Legacy Converter OR you purchased a new controller and have the game with it? Has the used market for Rock Band 4 controllers progressed in the past six months such that there is a need for a standalone digital copy of the game? Not really an XBL sale item in my mind.Been digital since launch.So the question still stands ... what good is a digital copy without the hardware?You answered your own question... madcatz sold the adaptor on its own, people have their old instruments, tada.But nobody would do that would they? Buy the adapter separately from the digital copy? They come as a bundle for a reason ... anyone with old instruments needs it and the game simultaneously. My last comment on this one.
    kh
  • halohogghalohogg115,280
    Posted on 20 April 16 at 16:22
    I have to switch from plastic to Rocksmith one of these days. Perhaps this new song bundle gives me "The Reason!"
    kh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.