Game Discussion: Rare Replay

Achievement 100% still locked

• Deadsh0tGGDeadsh0tGG438,246
    Posted on 10 April 16 at 21:50
    Hello everyone,

A few weeks ago, I was chasing "The Production Office" achievement (the one where you need to watch the four concept videos). The achievement went to 100% progress but it remains locked (not even "Done! Unlocking..."). I have tried powercycling my xbox, remove/re-download account to the console and re-watching the videos to no success.

Will it eventually unlock (even without Done unlocking) or should I contact rare (MS will keep saying "powercycle, remove account", as I know from another cheevo with the same issue)? Has anyone experienced something like this?
  • xIx EDGE xIxxIx EDGE xIx602,962
    Posted on 12 April 16 at 17:37
    It will unlock eventually. I've had that issue in the past, sometimes it's taken days, other times it took weeks. Regardless of the wait, they all eventually popped, usually at random times like while watching Netflix.

I'm in a similar situation with a Battlefront achievement. The tracker is showing 100% completed but it's still locked. It's the first time I've seen that rather than done unlocking. Fingers are crossed that I'm not boned out of that one.
  • Posted on 13 April 16 at 04:40
    This happened to me with some Slalom achievements on RR. It unlocked overnight the day I unlocked it, so just be patient. Also I'm currently waiting on an AC: Unity achievement to unlock.
  • KameraKamera884,077
    Posted on 23 April 16 at 02:25
    Yeah I have an achievement from Sabre Wolf that's been "Done...Unlocking!" for the past three weeks. Oh well.
    Xbox Ambassador
  • FigbenderFigbender801,679
    Posted on 02 May 16 at 15:49
    The same happened to me with this game, both "done! Unlocking" and 100% in the tracker but still locked, its just a waiting game at that point as they eventually do unlock.
  • Deadsh0tGGDeadsh0tGG438,246
    Posted on 25 May 16 at 13:51
    Totally forgot about this! :D

So the achievement did eventually unlocked a few weeks ago. Therefore, case closed!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads