Game Discussion: Happy Wars (Xbox 360) Forum

Can't play due to error?

AuthorMessage
gallzy111
gallzy111
Posted on 11 April 16 at 11:54
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem, or has encountered.

I can find lobbies but when it loads around 10 people it then comes with an error message:

*Cannot connect to other players*

This happens on every game I try to play, does anyone know how to fix this problem; its been on-going for a while now.
History is a story we tell each other over and over, until we forget that it's a lie.
Tatersoup19
Tatersoup19
Posted on 11 April 16 at 21:49
I used to have this problem a few months ago which is why I hadn't played it much since then. The last update fixed (most) of this problem for me but no idea what is actually causing it. Have you checked your NAT?
gallzy111
gallzy111
Posted on 12 April 16 at 09:26
My connection in general isn't the best, I'll say that although it is set to open. Don't have this issue with any other games though, other than the odd bad connection ( lag ). So has your problem been fixed now then, or have you not been on it since?
History is a story we tell each other over and over, until we forget that it's a lie.
MattiasAnderson
Posted on 12 March 18 at 05:23
Its the game that sucks! This is the only game I have had that problem with and I have it everytime I play. Sometimes I have to try many times. It does not matter from where I try to play the game either, it is the game that sucks. Now they will shut the 360 version down. Good riddance.
Magic
Psychotic Sully
Posted on 13 March 18 at 17:20
MattiasAnderson said:
Its the game that sucks! This is the only game I have had that problem with and I have it everytime I play. Sometimes I have to try many times. It does not matter from where I try to play the game either, it is the game that sucks. Now they will shut the 360 version down. Good riddance.
This post is 2 years old.

laugh
Suleman
napoearth
napoearth
Posted on 09 April 18 at 14:55
Psychotic Sully said:
MattiasAnderson said:
This post is 2 years old.

laugh
I don't get this forum mentality that nobody new can gather information from or add information to an old discussion. Some topics and questions remain pertinent regardless of the passage of time.
BigBossD4wg
BigBossD4wg
Posted on 13 December 18 at 22:11
This is garbage, they removed the game from the store and an "update" removed it from my console! Now I can't finish the achievements! Garbage
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.