Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

DLC Roundup: February 7th, 2012

• punkyliarpunkyliar214,718
  • Posted on 08 February 12 at 00:17
    I've heard of launch day DLC, but christ...Gotham city imposters is on a new level
    skyriiiiim.
  • Posted on 08 February 12 at 00:17
    That is an unreasonable amount of DLC for Gotham City Impostors
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 February 12 at 00:20
    MySkyMightFall said:
    Yep.
    -Batman
  • punkyliarpunkyliar214,718
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 00:27
    MySkyMightFall said:
    That's not quite what I called it, but it's close enough...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 February 12 at 00:30
    Batman Imposters could go down as the least purchased game of all time.
  • ArenazombieArenazombie267,058
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 00:32
    "... and we also plan on free DLC to really make sure people feel they are getting the most value possible." Quote: Fargo from inXile, Choplifter Dev.

A huge load of crap they are releasing here.
  • W1LLYMANW1LLYMAN768,474
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 00:32
    Looks like Punky picked the short straw over at the Newshound boards. What a nightmare that must have been to write!
    Where there's a Will; there's a way.
  • Posted on 08 February 12 at 00:33
    I am in awe that Punky was capable of listing all that DLC for Impostors without suffering a mental break. That is Grade A Newshounding right there.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 February 12 at 00:35, Edited on 08 February 12 at 00:36 by
    afaik you can unlock all the Gotham City Impostors DLC by just playing the game. It's all costumes for your in-game character. Either be patient and unlock the stuff in-game or spend (or rather waste) all your points by buying them off the marketplace.
  • MatrarchMatrarch1,238,369
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 00:37
    Seriously, I saw 6-8 themes/avatar things in the Square sale and went "Eh they're all here (linkylinky)." I'm gonna give Punky the rest of the week off.

(And then immediately take it away cause I don't know how the place would run without her!)
    Newshound Manager - PM me with any questions or concerns! || Twitter: TA_Matrarch
  • AhayzoAhayzo985,868
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 00:43
    All the Gotham City Imposters DLC is available just by playing the game, you're just paying to get it immediately.

Interesting that the 360 version has DLC coming out of its ass, and the PC version has practically nothing, which is the version I have. Although it's only missing the cosmetic DLC, which is the only DLC I don't even want besides the XP Boosts
  • Posted on 08 February 12 at 00:50
    I had to use the DLC option in Kingdoms of Amalur to see all that was available.. That Gotham City DLC on XBL spam was just insane.
  • LockAndLukeLockAndLuke381,393
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 00:53
    Picking up the DLC for XIII-2 tomorrow, looking forward to it, will be good to have Lightning back in the party.
    Love classic games? Head right on over - www.youtube.com/LukeHappyFace
  • zoidberg1339zoidberg1339450,990
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 00:54
    I think the Tropico 4 DLC is a little overpriced. 240 would be fair.
  • ThaldorfThaldorf210,792
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 00:55
    My jaw dropped when I saw gotham city impostor's DLC
  • AhayzoAhayzo985,868
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 00:57
    I didn't even see KoA on this page. I'll probably pick up the 3 packs after my next paycheck. Or at least the Sorcery one, I always go melee I think I'll try a mage for this game
  • Zacry072Zacry0721,218,415
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 00:59
    DAMN at all the DLC!
  • DJB HustlinDJB Hustlin405,534
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 01:04, Edited on 08 February 12 at 01:13 by DJB Hustlin
    All of those DLC is just things you can unlock naturally in the game. What this means is that there is a total of 105 items that you can unlock in the game by playing it which is. It was the same thing with NHL 10 when it came out and persons were purchasing the best items for their Be A Pro
  • Posted on 08 February 12 at 01:23
    I've wanted Gotham imposters for some time now, probably 2-3 months I was planning on a release purchase which I don't often do i.e. that's how much I liked the look of it but now I have seen all of that DLC I have come to realise that it's just going to be a nightmare for DLC especially for a completionist. Oh you want 100% well spend the extra £10 on DLC then, no thanks
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.