Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

DLC Roundup: February 7th, 2012

• Nailz08Nailz08303,711
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 01:28
    I noticed all the DLC for GCI a few hours ago hoping I would see an early release of the title. Anyone know if it launches at midnight? I noticed on Xbox.com there is nearly 2k in downloads. I have to assume that is east coasters or perhaps farther east?
  • Posted on 08 February 12 at 01:29
    Jesus, Gotham Imposters is like hats to TF2
  • Posted on 08 February 12 at 01:35, Edited on 08 February 12 at 01:35 by N0T PENNYS B0AT
    When I saw that the icon used was GC Impostors I was like "Geez, I wonder what they could be releasing alr-- WHATTHEF-?"
  • DJB HustlinDJB Hustlin405,534
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 01:37
    Subliminal Cuts said:
    I've wanted Gotham imposters for some time now, probably 2-3 months I was planning on a release purchase which I don't often do i.e. that's how much I liked the look of it but now I have seen all of that DLC I have come to realise that it's just going to be a nightmare for DLC especially for a completionist. Oh you want 100% well spend the extra £10 on DLC then, no thanks
    But you don't need to get any of this to get 100%. Just play the game and have fun and everything you see here on sale will be obtainable
  • Posted on 08 February 12 at 01:42
    MySkyMightFall said:
    That is an unreasonable amount of DLC for Gotham City Impostors
    Agreed i didnt think it would end after i was scrolling down no DLC here for me
  • Posted on 08 February 12 at 01:44
    Hustlinonradio said:
    Subliminal Cuts said:
    I've wanted Gotham imposters for some time now, probably 2-3 months I was planning on a release purchase which I don't often do i.e. that's how much I liked the look of it but now I have seen all of that DLC I have come to realise that it's just going to be a nightmare for DLC especially for a completionist. Oh you want 100% well spend the extra £10 on DLC then, no thanks
    But you don't need to get any of this to get 100%. Just play the game and have fun and everything you see here on sale will be obtainable
    I believe Hustlin is right. These seem to be clothes for your in-game character only, and not related to the achievement list.
  • Posted on 08 February 12 at 01:56
    At the end of every online multiplayer match you get costume coins. All of the dlcs are allowing you to buy what you can also just get with your costume coins. I'm suprised there's not more. These were all in the beta. And just like in real life, the less fabric involved in the making of the garment, the more it costs. I'm excited to see the other maps. The 2 maps on the beta got old after a while......
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty623,948
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 02:01
    Well i was going to get Gotham Imposters but no chance now. Thats taking the piss.
  • MingledorffMingledorff237,576
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 02:03
    There is also a new costume for Noel for FFXIII-2 that you did not list.
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 02:04
    NawtyCawty said:
    Well i was going to get Gotham Imposters but no chance now. Thats taking the piss.
    All of that DLC is unlockable within the game. The DLC is just for people that are too impatient to unlock it and want it now.
  • Bloodmang0Bloodmang0171,382
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 02:07
    RuukuSukotto said:
    Picking up the DLC for XIII-2 tomorrow, looking forward to it, will be good to have Lightning back in the party.
    Agreed! Although I still hope to recruit a Don Tonberry......
    Dreamers always chase, but never get
  • Posted on 08 February 12 at 02:20
    Aesop Blood said:
    RuukuSukotto said:
    Picking up the DLC for XIII-2 tomorrow, looking forward to it, will be good to have Lightning back in the party.
    Agreed! Although I still hope to recruit a Don Tonberry......
    Hi Jose! wave
  • SebastianSBSebastianSB201,794
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 02:29
    Anyone else find it kind of distressing that the character on the cover of FFXIII-2 is DLC?
    WARNING: This Youtube page may contain sexy gaming commentary - http://www.youtube.com/thesadgames
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 02:39
    SebastianSB said:
    Anyone else find it kind of distressing that the character on the cover of FFXIII-2 is DLC?
    I'm okay with it just because the game pretty much focuses on you trying to get to Lightning.
  • Hawkins21Hawkins21414,860
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 02:48
    wasn't there supposed to be dead island dlc today? oh well, tomb raider legend dlc for $10 is like an answered prayer.
  • Posted on 08 February 12 at 02:55
    Hawkins21 said:
    wasn't there supposed to be dead island dlc today? oh well, tomb raider legend dlc for $10 is like an answered prayer.
    That came out last week. No achievements added though, if that's what you're looking for.
  • VollmernatorVollmernator106,890
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 03:16
    Gonna Get Gotham City Imposters next week along with some other XBLA games
  • JakeJones04JakeJones04841,900
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 03:50
    MOAR DLC PLEASE! shock
  • Posted on 08 February 12 at 04:13
    JakeJones04 said:
    MOAR DLC PLEASE! shock
    Winnar!
  • ZM3ZM3127,231
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 05:19
    What is all this KoA shit? I thought the day-one DLC was just the extra quests
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.