Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

DLC Roundup: February 7th, 2012

• punkyliarpunkyliar214,718
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 14:41
    RuukuSukotto said:
    Mingledorff said:
    There is also a new costume for Noel for FFXIII-2 that you did not list.
    Where?
    North America only
  • LockAndLukeLockAndLuke381,393
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 15:01
    PunkyLiar said:
    RuukuSukotto said:
    Mingledorff said:
    Where?
    North America only
    Ah fair play, is there any chance that the ability to add Lightning to your party is US only?
    Sounds silly, but I've beaten them 5 times now, no Crystal, only thing I have got has been a Lightning Cross, and that's an Accessory.
    Love classic games? Head right on over - www.youtube.com/LukeHappyFace
  • The GerbilThe Gerbil204,362
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 16:46
    lol jesus, the milking of the Batman franchise with Impostors is pathetic. I think I'll pass on that game based on general principle.
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,116,555
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 17:16
    MySkyMightFall said:
    That is an unreasonable amount of DLC for Gotham City Impostors
    A little more politely put than what I was saying.

I'll grab the Bush pack for RB3.
  • DuBear61DuBear61427,827
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 18:45
    Oh Yeah! Picked up the Bush for RB3 instant it was out there!

Rock on!
    DuBear61 (Aka Duane)
  • Posted on 08 February 12 at 19:26
    Lots of batman DLC content, Geez 100 plus items
  • Posted on 08 February 12 at 20:30
    So basically a game that costs £10.20 (1200 MSP) has DLC totalling £149.60 (17600 MSP) the same DLC that you can unlock just by progressing through the game...guys you REALLY screwed it on this one...
  • NLi10NLi1045,792
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 21:22
    Shadow 197666 said:
    So basically a game that costs £10.20 (1200 MSP) has DLC totalling £149.60 (17600 MSP) the same DLC that you can unlock just by progressing through the game...guys you REALLY screwed it on this one...
    Frankly it's fine with me if you can get it through regular play BUT it does scream out that they will add more characters & similar items that you CAN'T get via the base pack as it progresses.

Will wait and see - I got 600 points Deus Ex-pansion 1 today instead.
  • Posted on 08 February 12 at 22:25
    Hustlinonradio said:
    Subliminal Cuts said:
    I've wanted Gotham imposters for some time now, probably 2-3 months I was planning on a release purchase which I don't often do i.e. that's how much I liked the look of it but now I have seen all of that DLC I have come to realise that it's just going to be a nightmare for DLC especially for a completionist. Oh you want 100% well spend the extra £10 on DLC then, no thanks
    But you don't need to get any of this to get 100%. Just play the game and have fun and everything you see here on sale will be obtainable
    I'm more than aware of the point you made, my point was that it looks like a DLC nightmare of a game. Some games can justify a lot of DLC through their quality but they haven't even shown that yet as the game isn't even released and they throw all of this shit at us. They obviously don't have cheevos on these DLC items but if they're getting carried away at this stage I can only imagine how many DLC packs are planned that contain cheevos and how much that is going to cost
  • wolfzero01wolfzero01375,722
    Posted on 08 February 12 at 23:56
    wtf, charging for costumes for you character, is EA a secret publisher of Gotham Imposters?
  • AhayzoAhayzo985,868
    Posted on 09 February 12 at 00:05
    wolfzero01 said:
    wtf, charging for costumes for you character, is EA a secret publisher of Gotham Imposters?
    Considering you can get all those items for free just by playing the game, they are far from the first game to do this.
  • BradisonBradison187,332
    Posted on 09 February 12 at 00:36
    I feel bad for the people who are actually going to pay for the Gotham City Imposters DLC.
  • LockAndLukeLockAndLuke381,393
    Posted on 09 February 12 at 00:41
    Bradison said:
    I feel bad for the people who are actually going to pay for the Gotham City Imposters DLC.
    You shouldn't, it's their choice.
    Love classic games? Head right on over - www.youtube.com/LukeHappyFace
  • AhayzoAhayzo985,868
    Posted on 09 February 12 at 00:50
    RuukuSukotto said:
    Bradison said:
    You shouldn't, it's their choice.
    I agree, but I do feel bad for the people that buy it because they think that's the only way
  • punkyliarpunkyliar214,718
    Posted on 09 February 12 at 12:33
    RuukuSukotto said:
    PunkyLiar said:
    RuukuSukotto said:
    Mingledorff said:
    Where?
    North America only
    Ah fair play, is there any chance that the ability to add Lightning to your party is US only?
    Sounds silly, but I've beaten them 5 times now, no Crystal, only thing I have got has been a Lightning Cross, and that's an Accessory.
    I'm sorry but you're asking the wrong person. I don't have FFXIII-2 and I honestly have no idea.
  • Posted on 21 February 12 at 06:59
    JJ BOMBAY said:
    Batman Imposters could go down as the least purchased game of all time.
    i was thinking the same thing i think they will hugely reduce this and the dlc very soon it will be deal of the month !!!
    think its quite good god aint used my brain in ages lol
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,033,098
    Posted on 21 February 12 at 15:19
    I TRU RELIG1ON said:
    JJ BOMBAY said:
    i was thinking the same thing i think they will hugely reduce this and the dlc very soon it will be deal of the month !!!
    Well considering 3,000 people have already played the game on this site alone (so not counting the unregistered masses) in the two weeks it has been released, it's doing quite well for an arcade release. Those numbers don't lie.
    I miss the good old days of WW2 Call of Duty
  • AhayzoAhayzo985,868
    Posted on 21 February 12 at 17:02
    I TRU RELIG1ON said:
    JJ BOMBAY said:
    It's a very popular game. And the DLC won't ever get a price drop probably. It's not like you have to buy the DLC to have it -- every single piece of DLC is available for just by playing the game.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.