Game Discussion: Naughty Bear

Naughty Bear GoD disappeared?

• GottleGottle808,202
    Posted on 13 April 16 at 17:50
    I don't know what's happening, but i couldn't launch Naughty Bear GoD anymore.
    So I tried to search it on the marketplace (to download it again), with no luck. It seems disappeared.
    Oh well, I went to my download History, and downloaded again the game. No way. At about 75% it says that the game can't be downloaded, and the partial download results corrupted.

And yes, I tried to delete the cache.

So, is it happening to me only, or there is some serious problem with this game?!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 June 16 at 05:27
    That game is fucked bud. I had a ton of problems with the game, I really liked the game, But it's filled with bugs and glitches. My main problem with the game is that all the dlc achievements that come free with the Gold edition are glitched and will only unlock via buying the dlc AGAIN cry But the dlc isn't available anymore on the xbox store. SO this game I worked to get 100% of the achievements are lost forever.....
    So, it's not just you bro the game has some serious problems.
  • FigbenderFigbender731,857
    Posted on 18 June 16 at 19:18
    a talking beer said:That game is fucked bud. I had a ton of problems with the game, I really liked the game, But it's filled with bugs and glitches. My main problem with the game is that all the dlc achievements that come free with the Gold edition are glitched and will only unlock via buying the dlc AGAIN cry But the dlc isn't available anymore on the xbox store. SO this game I worked to get 100% of the achievements are lost forever.....
    So, it's not just you bro the game has some serious problems.
    I feel the same man, i love this game and was hugely disappointed when i was playing gold edition and realized dlc achievements werent popping. Even purchasing the dlc separately doesnt do the trick, you needed an unpatched copy of the copy for it to work which is extremely difficult to come across.
    Great game concept, above average execution but the bugs were so extreme that a lot of joy was sucked out of it.
    At least panic in paradise was good, id like to see it rereleased with 1000g. (last time i checked i was in the top 25 overall global scores : p )
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.