Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Quantum Break Walkthrough Discussion

  • Posted on 14 April 16 at 08:52
    Please use this thread to discuss the Quantum Break walkthrough
  • chrisie81chrisie81620,348
    Posted on 04 July 16 at 18:16
    If anyone is interested we could do with another contributor to help with the walkthrough for Quantum Break.
  • That Guy086That Guy086541,137
    Posted on 20 May 17 at 12:08
    I can provide a link to the collectibles walkthrough I used
  • NagnirnahsNagnirnahs336,040
    Posted on 27 June 17 at 15:18
    Is this abandoned? Asking so because I'm waiting for a walkthrough to finish this game with the shortest time possible :D
  • Posted on 30 June 17 at 02:57
    best of luck on this walkthrough. I'll check back in dance
  • NagnirnahsNagnirnahs336,040
    Posted on 19 August 17 at 19:07
    Will this be done at all? lol
  • KleptoJackKleptoJack334,606
    Posted on 25 August 17 at 16:06, Edited on 25 August 17 at 16:08 by KleptoJack
    It's not too difficult to 100% this game. There are difficulty-related achievements but the Hard difficulty isn't much different from Normal except during the final boss fight. There are achievements for usage of your powers which you'll usually get through normal play.

    At the end of some Acts in the game, you'll play a "Junction" chapter where you can decide between 2 storylines. Preview and then pick one of them, wait for the achievement to unlock and then hit cn_start and reload from checkpoint to go back and pick the other choice.

    It's better to get the collectibles during your first playthrough but, if you miss any, there is a chapter select so you can go back. Keep an eye out for collectibles by using cn_Y to activate Time Vision or following the guide:
    Quantum BreakMedia BaronThe Media Baron achievement in Quantum Break worth 44 pointsYou need to find all Emails, presentations, TV Shows, Radios And Posters
  • Posted on 08 October 17 at 22:27
    We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
  • NagnirnahsNagnirnahs336,040
    Posted on 10 November 17 at 01:33
    Aaaaaand no progress.. yaaay :/
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,237,697
    Posted on 10 November 17 at 01:35
    Hence needing a new owner. There had been no work done for a long time, and it was growing more obvious that the old owner was not going to get back to it.
  • Posted on 09 April 18 at 13:40
    We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm419,161
    Posted on 01 June 18 at 15:31
    Dang3R Gaming said:
    Hence needing a new owner. There had been no work done for a long time, and it was growing more obvious that the old owner was not going to get back to it.
    If no one else is interested, I'll write the walkthrough as I play the game. I might include a few screenshots but I plan on making it primarily a narrative guide nowhere near the level of the THIEF Walkthrough that was just published.
  • GaSHeAD 1883GaSHeAD 1883311,734
    Posted on 05 July 18 at 09:13
    Is anyone working on a guide for this? I'd appreciate it.
  • Posted on 08 July 18 at 19:21, Edited on 08 July 18 at 19:22 by ManicMetalhead
    I’ll second the comment above, how is this looking? :)
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,237,697
    Posted on 08 July 18 at 20:48
    There's currently no owner on it, so no real progress.
  • Posted on 08 July 18 at 21:46, Edited on 08 July 18 at 21:46 by ManicMetalhead
    Would I be able to have a look at how far along it is please? Can potentially add it to my future list.
  • SkoobasaurusSkoobasaurus513,169
    Posted on 09 July 18 at 23:26
    Allgorhythm said:
    Dang3R Gaming said:
    Hence needing a new owner. There had been no work done for a long time, and it was growing more obvious that the old owner was not going to get back to it.
    If no one else is interested, I'll write the walkthrough as I play the game. I might include a few screenshots but I plan on making it primarily a narrative guide nowhere near the level of the THIEF Walkthrough that was just published.
    Are you still willing to do this?
  • Posted on 10 July 18 at 08:01
    If no one else picks this up before I finish my current one, I'm happy to write it.
  • GrogsGrogs207,624
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 05:20
    ManicMetalhead said:
    If no one else picks this up before I finish my current one, I'm happy to write it.
    Not speaking for everyone, but I’d appreciate if you could do one. Been waiting forever for a walkthrough.

    Thanks in advance.
  • Posted on 27 July 18 at 07:25
    Grogs said:
    ManicMetalhead said:
    If no one else picks this up before I finish my current one, I'm happy to write it.
    Not speaking for everyone, but I’d appreciate if you could do one. Been waiting forever for a walkthrough.

    Thanks in advance.
    Currently working on Albert & Otto, however, that will be quick to finish, so I'll see what I can do after that smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.