Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Soda Drinker Pro Review

• IsThisDustinIsThisDustin163,696
    Posted on 16 April 16 at 02:38
    Thank God we don't have to see another news post about this garbage. This game got more coverage that most AAA titles.
  • Posted on 16 April 16 at 04:08
    You mean people actually paid for this piece of crap?
  • SambarineSambarine1,255,925
    Posted on 16 April 16 at 11:10
    Unpredictable D said:is this also available in Europe ?Nope. You'll have to change region settings to US to see it in the store
  • SambarineSambarine1,255,925
    Posted on 16 April 16 at 11:21
    I got Goat simulator and that was dumb but I still enjoyed it in small doses (except flappy goat) because it was a physics engine more or less.
    I get that the dev made the game he wanted to but Christ this is what's wrong with indie games. They should be aiming higher than "Miniclip" Flash games (haven't played it but that's what it looks like)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 April 16 at 15:12
    The games industry crash of 2017 started here.
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo329,415
    Posted on 16 April 16 at 20:54, Edited on 16 April 16 at 20:54 by MugenKairo
    Proof that all indie games are gems worth playing. I too am glad this game can finally go off and die because there were and are quality games getting less airtime than this POS. Sorry SDP.
    'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
  • TechnoTomatoTechnoTomato813,395
    Posted on 16 April 16 at 21:45
    DustinNeverBone said:Thank God we don't have to see another news post about this garbage. This game got more coverage that most AAA titles.Damn right, knew this game was going to be a flop from the start.
    We're all mad here...
  • FaSCoRPFaSCoRP684,859
    Posted on 17 April 16 at 02:16
    IMHO I'm not sure why this kind of crap gets published. Seriously? Next time we will get the rock simulator from Steam.
  • Posted on 17 April 16 at 03:25
    Well, I know what to buy now!
  • EmivaderEmivader722,296
    Posted on 17 April 16 at 04:44
    They only develop games ironically
  • FailedSeppukuFailedSeppuku1,842,632
    Posted on 17 April 16 at 04:59
    excellent review, i enjoyed how you tried to break it down into the game being a genius look into Indie gaming markets and then just exclaimed it was actually just a load of shit. Open door policies involving games on consoles is only bad, look at the shovelware on the Wii. How long before i'm using my One controller as a "massage" tool for achievements?
    250 achievements on old games for 1% increase.... soon be 90% >_<
  • yossarianoyossariano516,803
    Posted on 17 April 16 at 09:46
    The review starts by saying the game was never meant to be taking seriously, so why is it receiving a serious review?

To quote the proverbial:

"Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him."

roll
    MNRussell
  • TTDog666TTDog666775,354
    Posted on 17 April 16 at 10:23
    Not currently available on the UK store... sort of relieved about that.
    Everyone has the right to worship whichever god they want... and I have the right to mock your stupid, ignorant beliefs.
  • coipcoip307,369
    Posted on 17 April 16 at 17:47
    dlCHIEF58 said:And no mention in the review about the Kinect controls, would have been nice to get a complete review of the features.Agreed. Very disappointed the review didn't talk about the Kinect integration in the game.
  • SwearySeanSwearySean1,347,310
    Posted on 17 April 16 at 18:44
    range is good said:dlCHIEF58 said:And no mention in the review about the Kinect controls, would have been nice to get a complete review of the features.Agreed. Very disappointed the review didn't talk about the Kinect integration in the game.Oh yes, very disappointed this 1.5/5 game didn't get that proper review... The reviewer probably got bored shitless!!
    Don't feed the trolls
  • NINja277NINja277494,596
    Posted on 17 April 16 at 20:30
    If this game is a 1.5 then i dare ask what gets the 0.5/1.0 rating...
  • thebritt2001thebritt2001743,309
    Posted on 17 April 16 at 23:11
    OfficerBarbrady said:I'm appalled that this game was given a serious review. It's not a game that's supposed to be taken seriously.I'm appalled, then, that a game that isn't supposed to be taken seriously is seriously asking for cash. Even something that isn't supposed to be taken seriously needs to be worth the cost and a review helps a customer determine if they ought to waste cash on some thing "not to be taken seriously". I'm all up for fun and frolics but this this sounds, from the review, just like so many of the other God awful Steam greenlight games where they think they're being funny and yet deliver content that takes away whatever humour should have been there. And now it's infecting XBox. Not taking it seriously is a terrible excuse really.
  • Posted on 17 April 16 at 23:52
    XI AlphaMale IX said: I won't be playing this unless it's free at some point.Free sure, just not free by taking the place of a GwG title.
    Pretend inferiority and encourage their arrogance.
  • Posted on 18 April 16 at 03:17
    aka Kryptonian said:XI AlphaMale IX said: I won't be playing this unless it's free at some point.Free sure, just not free by taking the place of a GwG title.I won't get it for free either way. I refuse to support garbage like this. I'm all for indie games and supporting the growth of the industry, but not for this. Never for this.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 April 16 at 03:42
    more junk for xbone im not suprised
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads