Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Soda Drinker Pro Review

AuthorMessage
liner bronson
liner bronson
Posted on 18 April 16 at 07:23
DustinNeverBone said:Thank God we don't have to see another news post about this garbage. This game got more coverage that most AAA titles.Yeah, what was that all about?
Ranged humanist, melee misanthrope
Ricktron3000
Ricktron3000
Posted on 18 April 16 at 18:02
The hell is this? Are there no standards anymore aside from just completing the code? Also do the devs have to pay something to actually release a game through ID @ Xbox? Last I read, and I have no idea where, it was something like $1400 to actually get a game on the marketplace. I have done zero research into it though... but this game though, my god.
NO PULSE
NO PULSE
Posted on 19 April 16 at 16:53
B B B BONUS SODA!

*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
dlCHIEF58
dlCHIEF58
Posted on 19 April 16 at 18:25
HingedMonster said:range is good said:dlCHIEF58 said:And no mention in the review about the Kinect controls, would have been nice to get a complete review of the features.Agreed. Very disappointed the review didn't talk about the Kinect integration in the game.Oh yes, very disappointed this 1.5/5 game didn't get that proper review... The reviewer probably got bored shitless!!And still that is absolutely no excuse to fail to mention the Kinect control or how they work. It is an incomplete review and needs to be called out on that account. With so few Kinect games out on the One and even fewer in sight, it would have been nice to have some info on how it works, how well it works, and if it is a worthwhile addition to the game.

Who knows, Kinect may make the title a lot better as was the case in D4.
ChefHEISENBERGx
Posted on 20 April 16 at 13:43
I'll take a liter of cola
HyruleBalverine
Posted on 21 April 16 at 00:38
ChefHEISENBERGx said:I'll take a liter of colaHow about a Large Farva?
LiquidSodas
LiquidSodas
Posted on 28 February 17 at 00:43
The $5 I paid got me enough laughs.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.