Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Bandai Namco's Arcade Game Series Launching April 20th

• Posted on 20 April 16 at 02:09
    Anyone got any guesses on a completion time for these? I might consider picking it up.
  • lucas1987lucas19872,973,492
    Posted on 20 April 16 at 02:10
    heres 4k for my gamerscore!!!
  • Posted on 20 April 16 at 02:23
    So good to hear they're 1000G instead of 200G, and I wouldn't mind coming back to these gems. This is awesome!
  • Posted on 20 April 16 at 03:00
    Hoping for no glitched dig dug achievement
  • zxgreyzxgrey310,576
    Posted on 20 April 16 at 04:26
    IM NOT BUYING IT I have ask the gamers really ever heard of Namco museum it came out on game cube, PS2, XBOX, yeah remember that it was a collection of all those titles
    together its call it collection of Namco collection but instead they museum it was very smart of to call it that & years has pass made other title of Namco called it collection but not very good some come with other 6 games any now this game come along & I just want it don't care oh just because it has trophies,achievements & leaderboard system oh goodie no thank u Namco
    ZX
  • WestsideSxEWestsideSxE489,745
    Posted on 20 April 16 at 04:58
    Saw the achievement lists pop earlier so I said screw it and popped over to Amazon for that bundle... And only then noticed their keys aren't available til May 3rd, oof
  • WestsideSxEWestsideSxE489,745
    Posted on 20 April 16 at 05:06
    zxgrey said:IM NOT BUYING IT I have ask the gamers really ever heard of Namco museum it came out on game cube, PS2, XBOX, yeah remember that it was a collection of all those titles
    together its call it collection of Namco collection but instead they museum it was very smart of to call it that & years has pass made other title of Namco called it collection but not very good some come with other 6 games any now this game come along & I just want it don't care oh just because it has trophies,achievements & leaderboard system oh goodie no thank u Namco
    And Dreamcast before those, And N64 before that, and 5 to 6 volumes on PS1, plus GBA/DS/360/etc - it's like they've spent the last 20 odd years trying to keep their back catalogue available on current platforms or something...
  • Posted on 20 April 16 at 11:32
    Let's hope they decide to release Pole Position at some stage smile
  • Posted on 20 April 16 at 13:45
    WestsideSxE said:Saw the achievement lists pop earlier so I said screw it and popped over to Amazon for that bundle... And only then noticed their keys aren't available til May 3rd, oofAre you sure? I can't find the achievement lists...
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo341,093
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,053,563
    Posted on 20 April 16 at 17:09
    What I'm trying to figure out is why the bundle is only a 3 pack and doesn't include Ms Pac Man.
  • NO PULSENO PULSE735,132
    Posted on 20 April 16 at 17:50
    alklein92201 said:What I'm trying to figure out is why the bundle is only a 3 pack and doesn't include Ms Pac Man.Gamergate? roll
  • Mike PitchMike Pitch979,720
    Posted on 20 April 16 at 19:50
    alklein92201 said:What I'm trying to figure out is why the bundle is only a 3 pack and doesn't include Ms Pac Man.Has anyone bought the bundle and can confirm Ms. Pac Man isn't included as a bonus?

According to the BandaiNamco site "ARCADE GAME SERIES is packed with four of BANDAI NAMCO’s most iconic titles including PAC-MAN™, Ms. PAC-MAN™, GALAGA™ and DIG DUG™." So it's very odd that it is sold as a 3-pack.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,053,563
    Posted on 20 April 16 at 19:55
    Mike Pitch said:alklein92201 said:What I'm trying to figure out is why the bundle is only a 3 pack and doesn't include Ms Pac Man.Has anyone bought the bundle and can confirm Ms. Pac Man isn't included as a bonus?

According to the BandaiNamco site "ARCADE GAME SERIES is packed with four of BANDAI NAMCO’s most iconic titles including PAC-MAN™, Ms. PAC-MAN™, GALAGA™ and DIG DUG™." So it's very odd that it is sold as a 3-pack.
    There's nothing to confirm. Its called the 3 in 1 pack, only mentions Pac Man, Galaga, and Dig Dug, and twice in the description mentions getting three for the price of two.
  • Mike PitchMike Pitch979,720
    Posted on 20 April 16 at 20:04
    alklein92201 said:Mike Pitch said:alklein92201 said:What I'm trying to figure out is why the bundle is only a 3 pack and doesn't include Ms Pac Man.Has anyone bought the bundle and can confirm Ms. Pac Man isn't included as a bonus?

There's nothing to confirm. Its called the 3 in 1 pack, only mentions Pac Man, Galaga, and Dig Dug, and twice in the description mentions getting three for the price of two.
    Well clearly there is some gender discrimination going on here then lol.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,053,563
    Posted on 20 April 16 at 20:18
    It's all a conspiracy by The Man!
  • ShazamFTWShazamFTW708,983
    Posted on 20 April 16 at 22:51
    Still $8 for 3,000 achieve points seems strong. Best value to come across the pike in a while.

If I can finish Pac-man Museum, this set should be cake.
  • Posted on 21 April 16 at 00:49
    Is it me or is the AI on super insane difficulty after Round 1? Holy shit they move like lightning, and it normally doesn't get that difficult until Round 7 or 8. Is it because I'm playing with adjusted settings?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.