SniZe Burner
SniZe Burner
Posted on 19 April 16 at 16:11
Hello,
Sorry for my english but i'm french.
Saint Row 4 is GWG on april.
On 360 : 6.95GB
On One with backward-compatibility : 8.9GB
I would like to know if the one version have DLC (Dominatrix + How the Saints Save Christmas) like the last GWG on march : Borderlands

Thank you
Ahayzo
Ahayzo
Posted on 19 April 16 at 16:45
No. DLC bring included with backwards compatible games is an extremely rare exception, not normal. Borderlands, and I think I heard about one other game, is the only game that has this.
SniZe Burner
SniZe Burner
Posted on 19 April 16 at 16:48
ok and thank you for your answer
ThreeHaddock62
Posted on 19 April 16 at 17:21
The File size on XB1 likely includes the DLC (Even though you don't get it unless you buy it). I believe it's basically an emulator, so they aren't going to make different files for every DLC scenario, it's just one file that's the same for everyone. I don't know, lol- but that sounds good :)
SniZe Burner
SniZe Burner
Posted on 19 April 16 at 17:38
i have already finish SR4 on my 360 also i copy my save and put the second save on the cloud to test on my one for the DLC
i don't find it
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 19 April 16 at 17:45
ThreeHaddock62 said:The File size on XB1 likely includes the DLC (Even though you don't get it unless you buy it). I believe it's basically an emulator, so they aren't going to make different files for every DLC scenario, it's just one file that's the same for everyone. I don't know, lol- but that sounds good :)Incorrect, DLC is a separate file to be downloaded for BC games, just like a 360...
Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
JamP0und32
JamP0und32
Posted on 19 April 16 at 20:14
The increased file size is because with every backwards compatible game you also download the emulator.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.