The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: April 19th, 2016

• iFlyHiiFlyHi231,884
    Posted on 19 April 16 at 22:09Permalink
    Is Never Alone taking forever to download for anyone else or just me?
    I eat kids
  • Posted on 19 April 16 at 22:15Permalink
    YES! YES! YES! (Insert Daniel Bryan joke here.)

Never Alone bundle: Yes, bought!
    Lego Batman 3 Season Pass: Yes, bought!
    Arkham Knight Season Pass: Yes, bought! .... and I don't even own the game!

(Seriously, who the hell buys DLC for games they don't even own yet? That's like preparing your toilet for a major "event" the day before you go to Chipotle.

I think there might be something wrong with me.)
  • Posted on 19 April 16 at 22:16Permalink
    Noah913 said:Is Never Alone taking forever to download for anyone else or just me?Which version did you buy? It took over half an hour for the deluxe version to download for me.
  • branstoneboybranstoneboy354,297
    Posted on 19 April 16 at 22:19Permalink
    Can anyone recommend Blood Bowl 2?

For £10 I feel like it's a bargain and I love Warhammer but I know nothing about American Football.
  • JessicaDabitJessicaDabit118,502
    Posted on 19 April 16 at 22:20Permalink
    Already got Farming Simulator, very excited about it!

I will probably get Zombie Driver as it's hard for me to pass up a game for $2.50. Just glad I bought something this week.
  • KluckMyDuckKluckMyDuck365,097
    Posted on 19 April 16 at 22:40Permalink
    Vandel Buster said:Darn. Nothing for me. :(

Still want that Watch_Dogs DLC to go on sale.
    I caved and bought the digital edition w/ DLC on sale a few weeks ago, but Gamestop only gave me $1 for my disc. Such a shame. Ended up spending $4 more than I would have otherwise. Nonetheless I prefer digital games and I rather enjoyed Watch_Dogs.
  • Posted on 19 April 16 at 22:44, Edited on 19 April 16 at 22:45 by SpudimusPrime89Permalink
    Picked up Ducktales so I could double up on the achievements since I own the disc version.
  • Mr GimpsonMr Gimpson278,450
    Posted on 19 April 16 at 22:48Permalink
    Ereaser NL said:ChewieOnIce said:Seitzz said:Also I believe that the Arkham Knight Season Pass is on sale as well, combined with the price drop a few months ago from $30 to $20 and now this sale, you can nab all the dlc for $14!You are correct sir. I brain farted and missed it. Adding in now!

EDIT: Added - shame other regions are much more overpriced
    Good thing you don't have to stick to one region when it comes to buying ;)
    How would one go about this then?
  • Gordon LeaGordon Lea187,225
    Posted on 19 April 16 at 23:05Permalink
    It's still cheaper to buy all the single-player (non challenge maps/skins) separately for Arkham Knight in England :/
  • Posted on 19 April 16 at 23:18Permalink
    darkavenger786 said:Vandel Buster said:Darn. Nothing for me. :(

Maybe if the games GWG, it'll go on sale
    They've put the Season Pass up at least once. It was $1 more than the DLC. I don't need the useless guns and stuff. Just want the story stuff because I enjoyed the game for the most part.

KluckMyDuck said:Vandel Buster said:Darn. Nothing for me. :(

I caved and bought the digital edition w/ DLC on sale a few weeks ago, but Gamestop only gave me $1 for my disc. Such a shame. Ended up spending $4 more than I would have otherwise. Nonetheless I prefer digital games and I rather enjoyed Watch_Dogs.
    I like physical myself. I loved that 2K/Gearbox/Bethesda had released some of their DLC onto retail discs. They only did one disc for Borderlands 2 though. :(
  • Posted on 19 April 16 at 23:18Permalink
    I don't even have an XB1 yet, but I grabbed never alone anyway. :)
    This space for rent.
  • Posted on 19 April 16 at 23:25Permalink
    I imagine Strider would be a tough completion for those not so great at platformers or action games, right?
    This space for rent.
  • White WyvernWhite Wyvern468,549
    Posted on 19 April 16 at 23:36, Edited on 19 April 16 at 23:37 by White WyvernPermalink
    Gordon Lea said:It's still cheaper to buy all the single-player (non challenge maps/skins) separately for Arkham Knight in England :/Ridiculous aint it? Were always getting screwed.

think I'll just wait for a GOTY edition of the game. Will probably be cheaper than the season pass in this sale by then lol.
  • White WyvernWhite Wyvern468,549
    Posted on 19 April 16 at 23:38Permalink
    Finished Never Alone this morning in 3 hours. Did the DLC tonight in under 1, glad it wasn't longer as it wasn't my cup of tea.

Can't argue for £3.80 though...
  • Posted on 20 April 16 at 00:35Permalink
    DTI Spartan said:Nothing for me either, waiting for any black ops dlc really There needs to be another CoD sale soon that actually includes AW dlc for 360.
    G O DofL 1 V E
  • RABBID W0LFRABBID W0LF180,437
    Posted on 20 April 16 at 00:37Permalink
    Yawn
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82409,373
    Posted on 20 April 16 at 00:39Permalink
    Default said:How's Zombie Driver Ultimate Edition?I played the 360-not-ultimate-version and thought it was quite boring. I had to kick myself to force me to finish the game.
    Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo254,181
    Posted on 20 April 16 at 01:38Permalink
    Oh when oh when with Tales from the Borderlands 360 season pass go on sale...? I want an easy completion for a change.
    'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
  • xCRiMZoNxxCRiMZoNx238,967
    Posted on 20 April 16 at 01:45, Edited on 20 April 16 at 01:46 by xCRiMZoNxPermalink
    Never Alone is a decent easy achievement game...good for one playthrough IMO.
    Alexisonfire
  • burnthelambburnthelamb439,245
    Posted on 20 April 16 at 01:58Permalink
    Duck Tales seems like a no-brainer at that price.
    I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.