The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: April 19th, 2016

AuthorMessage
iFlyHi
iFlyHi
Posted on 19 April 16 at 22:09
Is Never Alone taking forever to download for anyone else or just me?
I eat kids
Silicon Iceman
Posted on 19 April 16 at 22:15
YES! YES! YES! (Insert Daniel Bryan joke here.)

Never Alone bundle: Yes, bought!
Lego Batman 3 Season Pass: Yes, bought!
Arkham Knight Season Pass: Yes, bought! .... and I don't even own the game!

(Seriously, who the hell buys DLC for games they don't even own yet? That's like preparing your toilet for a major "event" the day before you go to Chipotle.

I think there might be something wrong with me.)
Silicon Iceman
Posted on 19 April 16 at 22:16
Noah913 said:Is Never Alone taking forever to download for anyone else or just me?Which version did you buy? It took over half an hour for the deluxe version to download for me.
branstoneboy
branstoneboy
Posted on 19 April 16 at 22:19
Can anyone recommend Blood Bowl 2?

For £10 I feel like it's a bargain and I love Warhammer but I know nothing about American Football.
mrssmith626
mrssmith626
Posted on 19 April 16 at 22:20
Already got Farming Simulator, very excited about it!

I will probably get Zombie Driver as it's hard for me to pass up a game for $2.50. Just glad I bought something this week.
KluckMyDuck
KluckMyDuck
Posted on 19 April 16 at 22:40
Vandel Buster said:Darn. Nothing for me. :(

Still want that Watch_Dogs DLC to go on sale.
I caved and bought the digital edition w/ DLC on sale a few weeks ago, but Gamestop only gave me $1 for my disc. Such a shame. Ended up spending $4 more than I would have otherwise. Nonetheless I prefer digital games and I rather enjoyed Watch_Dogs.
SpudimusPrime89
Posted on 19 April 16 at 22:44, Edited on 19 April 16 at 22:45 by SpudimusPrime89
Picked up Ducktales so I could double up on the achievements since I own the disc version.
Mr Gimpson
Mr Gimpson
Posted on 19 April 16 at 22:48
Ereaser NL said:ChewieOnIce said:Seitzz said:Also I believe that the Arkham Knight Season Pass is on sale as well, combined with the price drop a few months ago from $30 to $20 and now this sale, you can nab all the dlc for $14!You are correct sir. I brain farted and missed it. Adding in now!

EDIT: Added - shame other regions are much more overpriced
Good thing you don't have to stick to one region when it comes to buying ;)
How would one go about this then?
Gordon Lea
Gordon Lea
Posted on 19 April 16 at 23:05
It's still cheaper to buy all the single-player (non challenge maps/skins) separately for Arkham Knight in England :/
Vandel Buster
Vandel Buster
Posted on 19 April 16 at 23:18
darkavenger786 said:Vandel Buster said:Darn. Nothing for me. :(

Maybe if the games GWG, it'll go on sale
They've put the Season Pass up at least once. It was $1 more than the DLC. I don't need the useless guns and stuff. Just want the story stuff because I enjoyed the game for the most part.

KluckMyDuck said:Vandel Buster said:Darn. Nothing for me. :(

I caved and bought the digital edition w/ DLC on sale a few weeks ago, but Gamestop only gave me $1 for my disc. Such a shame. Ended up spending $4 more than I would have otherwise. Nonetheless I prefer digital games and I rather enjoyed Watch_Dogs.
I like physical myself. I loved that 2K/Gearbox/Bethesda had released some of their DLC onto retail discs. They only did one disc for Borderlands 2 though. :(
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 19 April 16 at 23:18
I don't even have an XB1 yet, but I grabbed never alone anyway. :)
This space for rent.
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 19 April 16 at 23:25
I imagine Strider would be a tough completion for those not so great at platformers or action games, right?
This space for rent.
Darth Knight
Darth Knight
Posted on 19 April 16 at 23:36, Edited on 19 April 16 at 23:37 by Darth Knight
Gordon Lea said:It's still cheaper to buy all the single-player (non challenge maps/skins) separately for Arkham Knight in England :/Ridiculous aint it? Were always getting screwed.

think I'll just wait for a GOTY edition of the game. Will probably be cheaper than the season pass in this sale by then lol.
Darth Knight
Darth Knight
Posted on 19 April 16 at 23:38
Finished Never Alone this morning in 3 hours. Did the DLC tonight in under 1, glad it wasn't longer as it wasn't my cup of tea.

Can't argue for £3.80 though...
G O I7ofL 1 V E
Posted on 20 April 16 at 00:35
DTI Spartan said:Nothing for me either, waiting for any black ops dlc really There needs to be another CoD sale soon that actually includes AW dlc for 360.
G O DofL 1 V E
RABBID W0LF
RABBID W0LF
Posted on 20 April 16 at 00:37
Yawn
Tanelorn82
Tanelorn82
Posted on 20 April 16 at 00:39
Default said:How's Zombie Driver Ultimate Edition?I played the 360-not-ultimate-version and thought it was quite boring. I had to kick myself to force me to finish the game.
Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
MugenKairo
MugenKairo
Posted on 20 April 16 at 01:38
Oh when oh when with Tales from the Borderlands 360 season pass go on sale...? I want an easy completion for a change.
'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
xCRiMZoNx
xCRiMZoNx
Posted on 20 April 16 at 01:45, Edited on 20 April 16 at 01:46 by xCRiMZoNx
Never Alone is a decent easy achievement game...good for one playthrough IMO.
Alexisonfire
burnthelamb
burnthelamb
Posted on 20 April 16 at 01:58
Duck Tales seems like a no-brainer at that price.
I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.