Community News Forum

News for and about the community. Only TA Newshounds can start threads here.

TA Top Five: Respawns

AuthorMessage
URZAS EL RONIN
Posted on 26 April 16 at 05:14
PharaohsForce said:scotwolf2 said:Apocalypse Kane said:Too Human, unforgettable! laughthat was my thoughts exactly....i saw Valhalla too oftenrockAh, the Valkyrie coming down from yonder Valhalla in Too Human. Fond memories of dying 100 times and watching the absurdly long death animation. laughToo human was great.
AND THAT'S . . . . . THE REST OF THE STORY.
Shadow 00 Fox
Shadow 00 Fox
Posted on 26 April 16 at 15:27
LockieF said:N0T PENNYS B0AT said:ICYMI pieces (formerly Easter Eggs), That's a shame. My favourite part of Easter Eggs was everyone in the comments complaining about the use of the term "Easter Eggs". laughGrrrr
Twist7
Twist7
Posted on 26 April 16 at 15:30
An interesting take on TA Top Five's this time around clap I'd definitely would of put Borderlands and Portal in their for sure. I find the games that are designed to kill you repeatedly have the best re-spawns seeing as they need to make sure you don't get sick of the whole process.

I would also say that re-spawning in Batman Arkham Asylum was pretty cool, the concept not so much, you just reloaded the checkpoint. But the little monologues you got from the Joker were awesome, actually made dying and re-spawning enjoyable for once laugh
"Hey Guys! Look at my Gu-"
Strategy One
Strategy One
Posted on 27 April 16 at 19:29
Hell yea to Bioshock infinite being #1.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 28 April 16 at 07:32
I have never seen better respawning than Sunset Overdrive!
StunNuts
StunNuts
Posted on 29 April 16 at 13:01
Where is Prey ?
Fighting spirits then coming back to life... Awesome !
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.