Game Info Submission Archive: HITMAN Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

HITMAN - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: HITMAN

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 26 April 16 at 10:00
SweetArkhane has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for HITMAN:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by SweetArkhane for HITMAN
Information Posted on 10 May 16 at 10:44
iVilux has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for HITMAN:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by iVilux for HITMAN

iVilux said:Probably not complete.
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 27 June 16 at 03:11, Edited on 27 June 16 at 03:14 by WebChimp UK
Thanks for the submissions, SweetArkhane and iVilux. We've flagged the achievements using a combination of your submissions with a few other changes.

We just have one quick question - you both marked the "Mastery Level 20" achievements as Online Gamemode. Can you only earn XP in online portions/modes in the game?

Thanks in advanced.
SweetArkhane
SweetArkhane
Posted on 27 June 16 at 11:36
I think experience (and so challenges) can only be earned online, but I need to check.
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 28 June 16 at 12:33
Thanks, SweetArkhane. Let us know the outcome of your testing and we can tweak anything as needed.
Information Posted on 16 January 17 at 10:44
This post was archived by Mikhail Krauser
Information Posted on 25 May 17 at 19:29
DrMmmPie has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Episode Three: Marrakesh for HITMAN:

DrMmmPie said:
HITMANAncient MarrakeshThe Ancient Marrakesh achievement in HITMAN worth 120 pointsReach Marrakesh Mastery Level 20.

Buggy - needs to be added, I got to level 20 today, and it hasn't unlocked.

More people talking about it here.

"Mission Complete" Achievement Not Unlocking

Piston Toyota
Piston Toyota
Posted on 25 May 17 at 23:59, Edited on 25 May 17 at 23:59 by Piston Toyota
I think this is beyond Buggy-. There doesn't appear to be any known way to fix these mastery achievements once they glitch, so it may qualify for PDU.
Information Posted on 14 June 17 at 21:35
ME3TSPINNER has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for HITMAN Achievements:

ME3TSPINNER said:
HITMANSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in HITMAN worth 48 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

This needs to have a "Buggy -" Flag added to it. For some players, the tracker gets stuck at 66% and no amount of replaying, re-installing, deleting save files, playing offline or on Professional difficulty, etc. will make it unlock. So far there is some talk about the existence of the problem, but there is no known solution at this time. With IO being sold by Squeenix, this may never get any attention, either.

Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 29 June 17 at 08:45
Sorry to hear M3AT, we've added the flag, and we're discussing internally whether more action is needed to make others aware.

toast Best of luck!
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
ME3TSPINNER
ME3TSPINNER
Posted on 30 June 17 at 17:11
Mikhail Krauser said:
Sorry to hear M3AT, we've added the flag, and we're discussing internally whether more action is needed to make others aware.

toast Best of luck!
Thanks, I appreciate that. wink
Without me, it's just aweso.
Information Posted on 19 July 17 at 15:41
This post was archived by Mikhail Krauser
Information Posted on 26 December 17 at 14:16
SweetArkhane has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for HITMAN Achievements:

SweetArkhane said:
HITMANMoroccan NightsThe Moroccan Nights achievement in HITMAN worth 30 pointsComplete A House Built on Sand.

Storyline.

ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 26 December 17 at 14:36
Thanks for the submission, SweetArkhane. We've added the Main Story flag to this achievement.
I'm the GI Ass Man
Information Posted on 26 December 17 at 18:13
This post was archived by HolyHalfDead
Information Posted on 30 June 18 at 10:59
Dallasthedude has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for HITMAN Achievements:

Dallasthedude said:
HITMANSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in HITMAN worth 46 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

This achievement NEEDS to be marked as buggy. I and others have had it not unlock with no way to fix it. I can give you a screenshot of the challenge for it completed in my game or record a clip of me performing the easter egg that this achievement is given for. I can list out everything I've done to try to get it to unlock. Btw, met the requirements months ago. I've done the easter egg and completed the mission, I've done it and died afterwards, I've done it on the harder difficulty, I did it on a seperate console offline and then went online after, etc. It won't unlock at all.

x D00G x
x D00G x
Posted on 30 June 18 at 13:36
HI Dallasthedude, thanks for the submission. We have now added the Buggy flag as suggested.

toast
x D00G x
x D00G x
Posted on 02 July 18 at 16:04
After further discussion, we have decided to add the Partly Discontinued\Unobtainable flag to the this achievement and
HITMANSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in HITMAN worth 48 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement
Information Posted on 02 July 18 at 23:38
This post was archived by Piston Toyota
Information Posted on 05 July 18 at 16:32
Anima Pura has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for HITMAN Achievements:

Anima Pura said:

The "Unobtainable" flag is wrong, I got the achievement by following the straight-forward method that doesn't even need a solution from our community and the achievement popped without even a delay.

Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.