Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

May's Games With Gold Revealed

• RDSRDS427,041
  • AwooAwoo2,102,825
    Posted on 26 April 16 at 16:29
    Pretty damn weak.
    What can change the nature of a man?
  • Posted on 26 April 16 at 16:30
    Ooooh, one I don't own!
    Remember, the more people who join TrueAchievements the higher your score will be - provided you're better than them ;-) So spread the word!
  • Posted on 26 April 16 at 16:30
    I bet many will be disappointed with this month's offerings but I think it's another very good month, though it doesn't top April. DG2 I haven't played but the first was a great tower defense. Costume Quest 2 is exceptional, Peggle is my vote for best casual game of all-time, and GRID 2 I'm personally really excited for because my son loves racing games and anything to do with cars. We'll have a blast with that one.
  • Posted on 26 April 16 at 16:31
    Awful!
    [url=http://www.trueachievements.com/XInfectedViperX.htm][img]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/XInfectedViperX.png[/img][/url]
  • Its Uncle KevIts Uncle Kev2,647,393
    Posted on 26 April 16 at 16:31
    Defense grid 2 is the best option of the 4. It's s must play and very easy to complete
  • Posted on 26 April 16 at 16:31
    Well this is a downer. I heard it was going to be:

Dead Rising 3
    Alan Wake
    Red Dead Redemption
    Titanfall

This is a fail compared to those games. I truly thought this was going to be the best month for Games with Gold ever.
    You know who it is. iTz Ur BoY
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,976,135
    Posted on 26 April 16 at 16:32
    Both x1 games for me. Costume quest 2 is great fun. Not puttin anymore on my 360 as I'm trying to clear my 360 backlog out! Grid 2 has very expensive dlc tho. You have been warned
  • Deaths PhoenixXDeaths PhoenixX1,080,721
    Posted on 26 April 16 at 16:32
    I dont own 2 of the 4, but not likely that i will 100% these 2 (Peggle and Costume quest i already finished 100%
  • KoicommanderKoicommander1,142,514
    Posted on 26 April 16 at 16:34
    Yeah I don't own any of these!
    Tell that to the covenant.
  • DrShoe1976DrShoe1976335,126
    Posted on 26 April 16 at 16:36
    Cannot be good every month! Hoping that Sony pull their finger out for this month....
  • kintariskintaris335,051
    Posted on 26 April 16 at 16:39
    Costume Quest is the type of game that I've always nearly-but-not-quite bought. These might not be headliners but I already own most AAAs I'll ever bother playing, so it's a good month for me!
    TA Newshound | @kintaris | Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.
  • Posted on 26 April 16 at 16:39
    iTz Ur BoY Cuco said:Well this is a downer. I heard it was going to be:

Dead Rising 3
    Alan Wake
    Red Dead Redemption
    Titanfall

This is a fail compared to those games. I truly thought this was going to be the best month for Games with Gold ever.
    Those rumors are from clickbait websites like Latinpost and whatnot. Never trust a word they say about GWG rumors and predictions.
  • EurydaceEurydace651,571
    Posted on 26 April 16 at 16:39
    NightHawk673 said:Defense grid 2 is the best option of the 4. It's s must play and very easy to completeIt's not very good. I didn't like it at all. One of the worst TDs on Xbox One, and I like DG1.
  • Mike PitchMike Pitch1,799,963
    Posted on 26 April 16 at 16:40, Edited on 26 April 16 at 16:41 by Mike Pitch
    iTz Ur BoY Cuco said:Well this is a downer. I heard it was going to be:

Dead Rising 3
    Alan Wake
    Red Dead Redemption
    Titanfall

I saw the same thing scattered about the internet. They weren't going to give Alan Wake away when it's included for free with Quantum Break, that would be taking away part of what may lure people into purchasing QB.

On another note: It will be a nice to have a digital version of Peggle! I have it on one of the PopCap Arcade comp discs. This will make it easier to start up and I may just give it another go!
  • Mr GimpsonMr Gimpson462,883
    Posted on 26 April 16 at 16:42
    iTz Ur BoY Cuco said:
    Well this is a downer. I heard it was going to be:

Dead Rising 3
    Alan Wake
    Red Dead Redemption
    Titanfall

THIS ISN'T AS GOOD AS SOMETHING SOME MADE UP ON THE INTERNET angry
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf643,038
    Posted on 26 April 16 at 16:45
    costume quest 2 was really boring IMO. its exactly the same as CQ1, just different locations. game got boring really fast.

its an easy completion though.
  • Posted on 26 April 16 at 16:47
    I'll definitely pick up Costume Quest 2. I guess I could also try out Defense Grid 2 since I don't have it. I can't complain about a free game. Well, I technically CAN complain about a free game, but it'll make me look like an ass.
  • dirtysock47dirtysock47444,304
    Posted on 26 April 16 at 16:48
    Been waiting for Peggle to become free ever since I played the demo. I also have the first GRiD, so nabbing the second one is a no-brainer
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,057,503
    Posted on 26 April 16 at 16:50, Edited on 26 April 16 at 16:50 by LuckyKant
    All of them except Defense Grid for me.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads