Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

May's Games With Gold Revealed

AuthorMessage
aka Kryptonian
Posted on 28 April 16 at 06:23
RazorPriest said:Pretty damn weak.XInfectedViperX said:Awful!Are the games bad? For once I don't own any of them and know very little about them. Seemed like a good month to me based on those aspects alone but if the games are shit...
Pretend inferiority and encourage their arrogance.
Ereaser NL
Ereaser NL
Posted on 28 April 16 at 10:22
aka Kryptonian said:RazorPriest said:Pretty damn weak.XInfectedViperX said:Awful!Are the games bad? For once I don't own any of them and know very little about them. Seemed like a good month to me based on those aspects alone but if the games are shit...Defense Grid is a tower defense game.
Costume Quest is an RPG and comes off as a game for kids (art style wise at least). Don't know a lot about this game though.

Peggle is a puzzle game.
GRID2 is a race game, which isn't the most populair genre. On top of that is GRID2 not that great of a race game.
Ahayzo
Ahayzo
Posted on 28 April 16 at 15:42
aka Kryptonian said:RazorPriest said:Pretty damn weak.XInfectedViperX said:Awful!Are the games bad? For once I don't own any of them and know very little about them. Seemed like a good month to me based on those aspects alone but if the games are shit...Great games, but not such a great combination using all 4.
Jibbermidget
Jibbermidget
Posted on 29 April 16 at 00:48
Positively awful.
J0K3RW1NS
J0K3RW1NS
Posted on 29 April 16 at 00:48
Is Grid 2 any good?
Ive been looking for a good racing game every since Need for speed Most wanted.
But yeah, i dont have any of these, so thats a plus i guess.
On another note:
*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

Thats all. smile
KANEFAN84
KANEFAN84
Posted on 29 April 16 at 03:06
Zorlac0666 said:For everyone who hasn't heard of these games...what rock have you been living under? None of these were hidden small time titles.Because costume quest is so famous..
Dibbs93
Dibbs93
Posted on 29 April 16 at 10:46
cant wait to play grid 2 again :) don't know why I ever traded it in
Dark Sonic X6
Dark Sonic X6
Posted on 29 April 16 at 12:44
I've got them all already.
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Maxumilli0n
Maxumilli0n
Posted on 29 April 16 at 13:37
The Fuck is all this trash in my inbox MS?
Purdon Me
Purdon Me
Posted on 30 April 16 at 00:49, Edited on 30 April 16 at 00:49 by Purdon Me
I disliked Costume Quest, so I'll be skipping the second.

I'm also terrible at racing games.

I guess I'll be skipping this month.
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 30 April 16 at 13:30
CQ 2 is the only one I don't have, which I'll be picking up for sure. I own GRiD 2 on disc, so I'll upload my save and play it from the one as GWG, so I can trade in the disc :-)

Hmm. Defense Grid 2 and GRiD 2. Don't get confused and miss one out!
~~~Vae Victis!~~~
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 30 April 16 at 13:32
aka Kryptonian said:RazorPriest said:Pretty damn weak.XInfectedViperX said:Awful!Are the games bad? For once I don't own any of them and know very little about them. Seemed like a good month to me based on those aspects alone but if the games are shit...It's all subjective. I think GRiD 2 is great, as is Peggle - it's just impossible to stop smiling while playing.

But some people with think they're a great steaming turd!
~~~Vae Victis!~~~
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 01 May 16 at 00:55
x Mataeus x said:Hmm. Defense Grid 2 and GRiD 2. Don't get confused and miss one out!I realised this when I tried telling someone the free games for the month laugh Got stuck trying to remember Grid 2, as I was thinking I was thinking of Defence Grid 2 laugh
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Strykerz911
Strykerz911
Posted on 01 May 16 at 04:52
Ehh, Can't complain. April saw some solid games.
Mobius Evalon
Mobius Evalon
Posted on 01 May 16 at 09:42
Nothing I have, but nothing I'm interested in either.
My opinions are often unpopular and acerbic.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 01 May 16 at 12:49, Edited on 01 May 16 at 12:50 by HolyHalfDead
Japan get Kalimba instead of Defense Grid 2
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Beginer To Pro
Posted on 02 May 16 at 16:04
Region error on Grid 2.(US-acount)shock
On wich side shoud i switch region's for this?
Swooshiain
Swooshiain
Posted on 02 May 16 at 17:47
Foxy Gray said:iTz Ur BoY Cuco said:Well this is a downer. I heard it was going to be:

Dead Rising 3
Alan Wake
Red Dead Redemption
Titanfall

This is a fail compared to those games. I truly thought this was going to be the best month for Games with Gold ever.
Dead Rising 3 and Alan Wake are the most believable games on that list, I'm sure we will see them on GwG soon, maybe October? However we aren't going to get Red Dead considering it isn't going to be backwards compatible and all 360 games need to be for GwG, and Titanfall is pretty much free every week. I think the full game is around $7 and the season pass is free now.
I would guess Titanfall will be given away about a month or two before Titanfall 2 comes out.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 02 May 16 at 17:57
Swooshiain said:I would guess Titanfall will be given away about a month or two before Titanfall 2 comes out.Probably.
xPut Name Herex
Posted on 02 May 16 at 19:51
Allgorhythm said:Swooshiain said:I would guess Titanfall will be given away about a month or two before Titanfall 2 comes out.Probably.Unlikely as we have yet to see an EA game from the One be a part of GwG, and EA already has Titanfall in their EA Access Vault (Dead Space was added to the Vault before it became GwG, but only after it was announced as a GwG title).
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.