AuthorMessage
wellingtonbalbo
Posted on 28 April 16 at 19:06
Sales only for Brazil but still sales, check this out:

http://www.xbox.com/pt-BR/promotions/sales/labour-day-sale
zeno2k
zeno2k
Posted on 29 April 16 at 09:03
damn! I need a sale on Jack the Ripper and still nothing!
zeno2k
Pare ESP
Pare ESP
Posted on 29 April 16 at 20:21
JumpJet Rex is not anymore on sale.

It seems that they retired the offer in the launching day. Never saw this until now!!! there is always a first time for everything!!! I was coming to buy it but it is too late now
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 29 April 16 at 20:30
Pare ESP said:JumpJet Rex is not anymore on sale.

It seems that they retired the offer in the launching day. Never saw this until now!!! there is always a first time for everything!!! I was coming to buy it but it is too late now
Well that's perfectly normal, since it was a pre-order discount. Now that the game is out, the discount is no longer available.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Pare ESP
Pare ESP
Posted on 29 April 16 at 22:14
Shinnizle said:Pare ESP said:JumpJet Rex is not anymore on sale.

Well that's perfectly normal, since it was a pre-order discount. Now that the game is out, the discount is no longer available.
Yes, but for some other games the disccount has been extended for some addtional time, but not for this one. As commented before, first time I saw it
WebMan
WebMan
Posted on 03 May 16 at 01:52
I just bought Assassin's Creed Syndicate brand new at Target for $21.99. Check it out if are looking for the game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.