Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

LEGO Marvel's Avengers Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 27 April 16 at 06:19
    Please use this thread to discuss the LEGO Marvel's Avengers walkthrough
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 June 16 at 21:52
    I have completed the story section of the walkthrough and have completed about half of the free play section.
  • Information
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead619,463
    Posted on 27 September 16 at 06:02, Edited on 27 September 16 at 06:03 by HolyHalfDead
    You cannot get
    LEGO Marvel's AvengersCreate a Super HeroThe Create a Super Hero achievement in LEGO Marvel's Avengers worth 44 pointsCreate a Custom Character
    until after you have got
    LEGO Marvel's AvengersEarth's MightiestThe Earth's Mightiest achievement in LEGO Marvel's Avengers worth 25 pointsComplete 'Earth's Mightiest'
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • derektwopointohderektwopointoh1,005,622
    Posted on 12 August 18 at 16:25
    This part is accurate except for the level you’ve said it’s in. It’s actually in part C of Korea Prospects, not Anger Management.

The Fast Build red brick is in part C of Anger Management. The Collector is on the left side of the street behind a green car. Cross the street and use a scanner near the vendor's stand. The item will appear on top of the stand. Jump up to try to get it and it will end up in a pile of dirt. Dig it back up with Tigra.
  • Posted on 12 August 18 at 17:10, Edited on 13 August 18 at 07:24 by ManicMetalhead
    HolyHalfDead said:
    You cannot get
    LEGO Marvel's AvengersCreate a Super HeroThe Create a Super Hero achievement in LEGO Marvel's Avengers worth 44 pointsCreate a Custom Character
    until after you have got
    LEGO Marvel's AvengersEarth's MightiestThe Earth's Mightiest achievement in LEGO Marvel's Avengers worth 25 pointsComplete 'Earth's Mightiest'
    I'm 2 years late to reply to this, but you can get create a character before getting Earth's Mightiest, as I have done exactly that.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead619,463
    Posted on 13 August 18 at 05:02, Edited on 13 August 18 at 05:08 by HolyHalfDead
    ManicMetalhead said:
    I'm 2 years late to reply to this,, but you can get create a character before getting Earth's Mightiest, as I have done exactly that.
    Indeed you have, I stand corrected. I don't have the game anymore, but I know at the time I tried to get to the Medical Bay on the Helicarrier, but wasn't able to. I'm wondering if I missed the first opportunity and then the storyline progressed passed a point that prevented me returning to the Helicarrier until later.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.