Game Discussion: HITMAN

Is It Worth It?

• Posted on 29 April 16 at 13:46
    The game has come down to €53. Is it worth getting it now at this price or waiting for it all to come out first?

Also how much content is out at the moment, hour-wise? Are the first 2 episodes that long?
    One does not simply stop playing xbox
  • YanbbroxYanbbrox734,963
    Posted on 30 April 16 at 12:55, Edited on 30 April 16 at 12:56 by Yanbbrox
    The intro pack has 2 small tutorial type missions and the main 'showstopper' mission.

To complete the missions you can do them very quickly, I personally completed the first DLC level in a speed run of 06:13, that seems like it it's super easy and it is once I poured many hours into the level to find the perfect run.

There are so many different ways to complete each mission and there are many different challenges to complete. If you just want to beat each mission once and move on it's not worth it, if you want to fully explore everything each level has to offer you are getting a lot of hours for your money.
    Tequila's shovel's, official stockist
  • Posted on 03 May 16 at 16:44
    I got it haha, was too bored of my current games.

Its good but jesus i took my sweet time and ive already finished the 2 missions out so far...7 isnt enough based on how short the missions are, and the lack of story element is scary!

However gameplay wise its amazing aswell as graphically!

Overall its good but i'll have to reserve my thoughts until the next episode or two comes out to see have issues been fixed.
    One does not simply stop playing xbox
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead783,297
    Posted on 26 July 16 at 20:15
    Those who got it Day One will get more of the special contracts than those that wait until the end of the year. How long they continue creating special contracts after the "complete" game is released remains to be seen.

I just got the CE delivered to New Zealand from zavvi.com in the UK. 5 days delivery, with full parcel tracking (including details of it clearing customs) for just £1. FedEX/UPS take note!

This was a $249.95AUD game, which if it had been released in New Zealand would have been at least $300NZD and with the weak pound I got it for $160. Worth It!
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Bobazoid1Bobazoid1134,344
    Posted on 24 April 17 at 14:44
    I only bought the intro pack so far. You get the three maps, plus the Escalations (I think 12 or 13 of them) which are progressively harder side missions - that still go on with the game's story line. Then there is also the contract mode, which give you more missions.
    I think the game is awesome. I want to get another map but I may buy the complete game. I want to finish up the Paris level missions first.

Speaking of Paris, the game is amazing the way the characters perform their actions - whether you are there or not. Unless you can do something to knock them off their track. Which is cool trying to figure that out. For instance, throwing a coin to distract them, pulling a fire alarm, etc.
    Bob
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 August 17 at 05:44
    I have only played the first tutorial mission. The challenges are alot of fun. The challenges are what Im in this for, I must say. Oh, and cheevos, of course.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads