The TrueAchievements Podcast

Forum for discussing the TrueAchievements Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TA Podcast: Episode 27

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic644,200
  • AlphaSON1CAlphaSON1C1,610,552
    Posted on 30 April 16 at 10:09, Edited on 30 April 16 at 10:12 by AlphaSON1C
    Good job guys, perfect podcast launch as always!
    Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
  • Posted on 30 April 16 at 10:58
    Obligatory "Wait, you guys have a podcast?"-post which somehow managed to come up at each news related to said podcasts. :P
  • Posted on 30 April 16 at 11:08
    Thank you for letting me know it's not just me with Brick Bastard.

"I can't see the ball, how the hell can everyone else see the ball, what's wrong me, aaarrrgghhhh"
  • Posted on 30 April 16 at 11:15
    Donut Trump said:Thank you for letting me know it's not just me with Brick Bastard.

"I can't see the ball, how the hell can everyone else see the ball, what's wrong me, aaarrrgghhhh"
    laugh

toast

I swear they didn't even play it
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 May 16 at 19:19
    musicdance
  • Burnah BrosBurnah Bros441,989
    Posted on 02 May 16 at 05:02, Edited on 02 May 16 at 07:20 by Burnah Bros
    clap Always happy to see a new episode of the TA podcast is up. Now to open itunes. Actually I think the audio quality is better here on TA as opposed to itunes. Maybe it's just my headphones.
    Burnah Bros
  • AKXOneAKXOne826,151
    Posted on 03 May 16 at 14:31
    Best podcast I've heard in ages. Can't beat a good rant! laugh toast
  • Posted on 03 May 16 at 14:36
    Thanks for the feedback guys, please remember to give us a good review on iTunes if you liked the show!
  • zzUrbanSpacemanzzUrbanSpaceman1,316,574
    Posted on 04 May 16 at 03:51
    FYI I submitted a review on the Australian iTunes store (and you'll get the joke when you see it). toast
    Myself, Freamwhole and Crandy host a podcast all about achievements. Check it out! http://www.zedtozed.com/
  • Burnah BrosBurnah Bros441,989
    Posted on 18 May 16 at 21:02
    I've been trying to leave a review on itunes but it keeps asking for a credit card to do so. I looked up how to do it without using a credit card but it didn't work. I'm not giving up though. I will find a way to leave a review if it's the last thing I do.
    Burnah Bros
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.