Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

ID@Xbox Game Fest Is Set To Take Over May

AuthorMessage
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 02 May 16 at 20:56
New reveals, hot deals and plenty more from the ID@Xbox range

Please click here to read the story: ID@Xbox Game Fest Is Set To Take Over May
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 02 May 16 at 21:09
I will take a sale on Banner Saga. Why not?
xPut Name Herex
Posted on 02 May 16 at 21:23
Follow Nintendo's lead and put some of your indie titles for sale in a Humble Bundle and we'll talk.
YoDz
YoDz
Posted on 02 May 16 at 22:15
Top notch free titles like ROBLOXclap
Marcos Aspira
Marcos Aspira
Posted on 02 May 16 at 22:42
Major Lokey said:Top notch free titles like ROBLOXclaplaugh
bLaKgRaVy
bLaKgRaVy
Posted on 02 May 16 at 23:16
I hope this means that a lot of these titles will be on sale. I've been waiting for some but won't spend $15-20 for an hour-long game.
pezboyben
pezboyben
Posted on 03 May 16 at 00:09
I am excited for these sales! Let's see some great deals!
DutRank
DutRank
Posted on 03 May 16 at 00:30
xPut Name Herex said:Follow Nintendo's lead and put some of your indie titles for sale in a Humble Bundle and we'll talk.No one should take Nintendo's lead on anythimg.
Zer0e
Zer0e
Posted on 03 May 16 at 00:57
bLaKgRaVy said:I hope this means that a lot of these titles will be on sale. I've been waiting for some but won't spend $15-20 for an hour-long game.Spoole got to you didn't he?!? LOL, I agree though
I'm gonna ninja you!!
Fire Hawk D
Fire Hawk D
Posted on 03 May 16 at 01:26
xZer0ex said:bLaKgRaVy said:I hope this means that a lot of these titles will be on sale. I've been waiting for some but won't spend $15-20 for an hour-long game.Spoole got to you didn't he?!? LOL, I agree thoughThat's right. I've already played the free DCUO for hours now. I owe Spoole, like, $10.
Linkx41
Linkx41
Posted on 03 May 16 at 01:29
DustinNeverBone said:xPut Name Herex said:Follow Nintendo's lead and put some of your indie titles for sale in a Humble Bundle and we'll talk.No one should take Nintendo's lead on anythimg.Yes, spearheading the first console Humble Bundle is clearly a bad idea... That would be a new low for Microsoft to follow Nintendo.
Hooray for Windows 10!
A BAD SNIP3R
239,036 239,036 GamerScore
A BAD SNIP3R
Posted on 03 May 16 at 01:39
Sales are never a bad thing
ChaosAlert
ChaosAlert
Posted on 03 May 16 at 01:51
xPut Name Herex said:Follow Nintendo's lead and put some of your indie titles for sale in a Humble Bundle and we'll talk.Yep. Ever since I've come across PC bundle deals that actually contain some great games packaged within, I've actually had to shake my head at the attempts of sales on consoles (not just the Xbox in this case). I ended up getting Freedom Planet for less than 4 dollars, and 7 other games with it.

Christmas Sale, Summer Sale etc. have been absolute garbage on the Xbox. It's not a matter of taste, it's the simple fact that MS cannot and will not reach out to other publishers/developers outside of their 'house' handshakes. This is exactly why we see GTA IV go on sale once every month.
PunchedInTheEar
Posted on 03 May 16 at 02:30, Edited on 03 May 16 at 02:32 by PunchedInTheEar
If the price is right then it's a good time to pick up a couple games. Great article by the way, well written and an easy read. Good stuff all around.

Had to edit this because spell check decided to edit words that didn't need to be. Lol
PunchedInTheEar
Figbender
Figbender
Posted on 03 May 16 at 03:14
Marcos Aspira said:Major Lokey said:Top notch free titles like ROBLOXclaplaughHey at least you guys can play it for the achievements! Canadians receive no such luck facepalm
YoDz
YoDz
Posted on 03 May 16 at 07:04, Edited on 03 May 16 at 07:06 by YoDz
Figbender said:Marcos Aspira said:Major Lokey said:Top notch free titles like ROBLOXclaplaughHey at least you guys can play it for the achievements! Canadians receive no such luck facepalmnormally im all about free achievements but in this case the free price is over shadowed by the poor quality. there are a bunch of ID@Xbox games made by one man development studios that are far superior to Roblox.
MattQuin89
MattQuin89
Posted on 03 May 16 at 07:58
Hopefully some decent deals on the more expensive ID titles that I've been interested in. I'm going to guess, for more popular ones like Rocket League, those discounts will be 10-20% though.

Either way, looking forward to the sale, and more titles.
PunchedInTheEar
Posted on 03 May 16 at 09:13
Figbender said:Marcos Aspira said:Major Lokey said:Top notch free titles like ROBLOXclaplaughHey at least you guys can play it for the achievements! Canadians receive no such luck facepalmWait.. Canadians don't get this? :(
PunchedInTheEar
bennjjee
bennjjee
Posted on 03 May 16 at 09:52
Excited for this. Awesome news!
The Dear Hunter
Posted on 03 May 16 at 12:15
Gosh dangit, I just bought The Banner Saga full price.

Still worth it from what I've played so far.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.