TrueAchievements Polls

Forum for our TrueAchievement Polls Only TA Staff can create polls here.

Which Call of Duty game is your favorite?

• Posted on 08 May 16 at 15:52Permalink
    Fr0ZenCaVeMaN said:Gotta go with Call of Duty 2, Legendary game!! People who think veteran is hard on modern games or who think they are the bees knees should play d-day on cod 2 veteran now that is what i see as a call of duty gamelol I spent about 6 hours solid on that mision until I cleared it! I used to use CoD 2 as a benchmark to really challenge myself. Hard but fair. In comes World at War with its grenade spamming to ruin it, then jump forward to Advanced Warfare and it was a cakewalk.
  • Posted on 08 May 16 at 20:06Permalink
    Waw for sure great maps!
  • DigitalAtlasDigitalAtlas235,082
    Posted on 08 May 16 at 20:24Permalink
    CoD4. I spent hundreds of hours with it and did enjoy the campaign quite a bit. Admittedly, I enjoyed MW2's campaign more but I didn't care for the multiplayer. I'd probably vote Advanced Warfare though had I actually played it or any CoD passed MW2.

Also, the correct answer is Titanfall
  • Posted on 08 May 16 at 22:13Permalink
    I would have to go with MW2 as my favorite, but BO2 is up there as well. MW2 was a game changer with the addition of killstreaks. I also loved the little things like akimbo smgs and having a shotgun as a secondary weapon. For its time, MW2 was a very fast paced game and the graphics were great.
    G O DofL 1 V E
  • In Gyi YoonIn Gyi Yoon242,874
    Posted on 09 May 16 at 01:59Permalink
    MW3 sure
  • BsmittelBsmittel922,347
    Posted on 09 May 16 at 06:37Permalink
    I picked call of duty 2, but whatever one had the map with the Nazi bunkers in the woods and snow, M1 garrand snipering for days, that's the best one
    then again why should anyone but 1 person have a bye... you can get to an even number after one week, no?
  • nate 1528nate 15282,096,617
    Posted on 09 May 16 at 13:02Permalink
    MW2, got me in to the series.
    nate 1528
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483214,609
    Posted on 10 May 16 at 14:22Permalink
    Cobryza said:I'd say Black Ops II because of Hardcore Team Deathmatch with the LSAT was brilliant. LSAT was good for having lots of bullets in a clip and you could just feather the trigger and insta kill enemies. By the time you needed to reload, you would've been killed or you could just switch to pistol.LMG's are for pussies - require no skill at all laugh
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • HanxHanx803,071
    Posted on 10 May 16 at 21:09Permalink
    Stevo6483 said:Cobryza said:I'd say Black Ops II because of Hardcore Team Deathmatch with the LSAT was brilliant. LSAT was good for having lots of bullets in a clip and you could just feather the trigger and insta kill enemies. By the time you needed to reload, you would've been killed or you could just switch to pistol.LMG's are for pussies - require no skill at all laughBad grammar's for pussies.
  • Posted on 31 May 20 at 02:45, Edited on 31 May 20 at 02:46 by SpartanWolf 187Permalink
    World at War for sure! Amazing campaign and great mp maps!
  • Itzz Sh0wt1m3Itzz Sh0wt1m31,136,853
    Posted on 31 May 20 at 10:56Permalink
    Reviving a 4 year old thead roll
  • Posted on 04 July 20 at 11:37Permalink
    Call of Duty 2 Big Red One edition on PlayStation 2 the campaign was brilliant and fastrating at the same time on the harder difficulties
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.