The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: May 3rd, 2016

AuthorMessage
Delith
Delith
Posted on 03 May 16 at 18:49
Where's Chewie? What happened to Chewie!

CHEWIE!!!!!

OMG, did he jump down into the trash compactor again?
Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.
Figbender
Figbender
Posted on 03 May 16 at 18:51
Zoo tycoon and screamride for $99.99?
EllandRoad Dave
Posted on 03 May 16 at 18:51
Battlefield Hardline Premium showing free in UK - not sure if it's an EA Access thing or generally
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 03 May 16 at 18:52
EllandRoad Dave said:Battlefield Hardline Premium showing free in UK - not sure if it's an EA Access thing or generallyEA Access freebie, yes.
Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 03 May 16 at 18:53
Delith said:Where's Chewie? What happened to Chewie!

CHEWIE!!!!!

He's momentarily away. Never fear, I wouldn't take this from him. laugh
MitRialb
MitRialb
Posted on 03 May 16 at 18:54
Figbender said:Zoo tycoon and screamride for $99.99?Must be a mistake. I'm getting $25 on my console
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 03 May 16 at 18:57
Eurydace said:Delith said:Where's Chewie? What happened to Chewie!

CHEWIE!!!!!

He's momentarily away. Never fear, I wouldn't take this from him. laugh
Unacceptable, destroy his home planet for this!
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 03 May 16 at 18:58
Janenzki said:Looks likely Thomas Was Alone is sale too for a 67% discount.You're right. I'll get it added this evening.
Elite1111111111
Posted on 03 May 16 at 18:59, Edited on 03 May 16 at 19:06 by Elite1111111111
MitRialb said:Figbender said:Zoo tycoon and screamride for $99.99?Must be a mistake. I'm getting $25 on my consoleYeah that seems slightly wrong XD

Also, missing Force Unleashed DLC
Yaeven
Yaeven
Posted on 03 May 16 at 19:02
Quite a few things that actually interest me this week.
xLegend of Jay
Posted on 03 May 16 at 19:06
Nothing for me this week sadly, at least i can look forward to playing Overwatch Beta coming this Wednesday that game is going to be a lot of fun especially with friends.
TheMarkOfPower
Posted on 03 May 16 at 19:11
Submerged is also on sale 8 pounds
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 03 May 16 at 19:19
Will update those tonight.
Silicon Iceman
Posted on 03 May 16 at 19:24
Delith said:Where's Chewie? What happened to Chewie!

CHEWIE!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing. Only, instead of the trash compactor, I figured that he told Kevin to do it because he didn't want carpel tunnel.
oopsifelldown
Posted on 03 May 16 at 19:28
As a game collector I tend to buy everything retail and Indie ( digital only ). I have a few indie titles given to me through games with gold, the question is as follows ; As a collector, should I purchase these titles as well, or depend on the idea of being a gold member for as a long as possible. The thought of downloadable titles being obsolete if Xbox Live ever explodes into nothingness frightens me, especially since most of my titles are on my * Install * list, same goes for XBLA. If Xbox Live services ever go down permanently, the thought of never being able to download the games I've already purchased grinds my gears a little.
Pare ESP
Pare ESP
Posted on 03 May 16 at 19:35
Blues and Bullets Episode 1 & 2, and Star Wars Pinball: The Force Awakens Pack are also on sale
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 03 May 16 at 19:38
I will get all of these added.
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 03 May 16 at 19:47
Someone's due a big thrashing with a whip wink
sassydot
sassydot
Posted on 03 May 16 at 19:49
Word around prior to this sale was that all the 360 titles featured in it would be BC. Can anyone confirm whether this is true? I'd love to pick up Horizon, but as I don't have a 360 it will be a waste of money if it's not BC.
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 03 May 16 at 19:51
sassydot said:Word around prior to this sale was that all the 360 titles featured in it would be BC. Can anyone confirm whether this is true? I'd love to pick up Horizon, but as I don't have a 360 it will be a waste of money if it's not BC.Where did that word come from? Are you perhaps getting mixed up with the old announcement that all future GwG titles would be BC?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.