TechnoTomato
TechnoTomato
Posted on 11 May 16 at 20:09
Still waiting for the MW3 DLCs.
We're all mad here...
Akirakorn
Akirakorn
Posted on 11 May 16 at 21:05
Athal Ward 088 said:A lot of CoD....lmaoand no DLC on sale. HA HA. I WILL NEVER BUY CoD DLC. Overpriced junk.

and yes I have ALL THE DLC for GoW 1-3.
RAVENxSPEEDSTER
Posted on 11 May 16 at 22:49
I'm still waiting to see if they'll have the season pass available for half off or something like that then I will buy but with it being at $59.99 a pop, I don't think so.
TA FTW! Gamer 4 life!
oO NiGhTbAsE Oo
Posted on 12 May 16 at 11:40
If only they would slap a discount on the Season Pass codes...

Paying the price of a new Xbox One game for some old COD 360 DLC packs is outrageous.
TrEX 71R
TrEX 71R
Posted on 12 May 16 at 13:57
Where is DLC???
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 12 May 16 at 18:26
I would recommend not buying old CoD games in the first place, if you are not happy about the price of the add-ons. I find buying the "GOTYE" is better value than picking up a cheap copy of the game and then trying to find a cheap copy of the add-ons later.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
zeldafanjtl
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 12 May 16 at 20:19
HolyHa1fDead said:I would recommend not buying old CoD games in the first place, if you are not happy about the price of the add-ons. I find buying the "GOTYE" is better value than picking up a cheap copy of the game and then trying to find a cheap copy of the add-ons later.Most of these games don't have a Game of the Year edition. Call of Duty 4 did, but only the early print runs actually included the DLC. Modern Warfare 3 had a specially-marked version that included the first DLC pack, but there's 4 in total for that game.
wellingtonbalbo
Posted on 13 May 16 at 01:48, Edited on 13 May 16 at 01:51 by wellingtonbalbo
More sales appears today, check the first page of this link:

http://www.storeparser.com/en-US/xbox-one/price-changes/

EDIT: The back compat games are not in sale, their prices increases.
ChewieOnIce
ChewieOnIce
Posted on 13 May 16 at 07:45, Edited on 13 May 16 at 07:54 by ChewieOnIce
wellingtonbalbo said:More sales appears today, check the first page of this link:

Judging by the lack of announcement and it not being a Tuesday those few new drops will be permanent reductions not sales.

Sneaky of them to hike up the prices of those BC titles.

EDIT - Actually those are just the original prices. It looks like an increase because store parser tracked the last sale as a double drop.

EDIT 2 - Not even that, it's just regular post sale price restoration. I need more sleep.
@ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 13 May 16 at 10:45, Edited on 13 May 16 at 10:50 by HolyHalfDead
wellingtonbalbo said:More sales appears today, check the first page of this link:

A sale appears as "Save", these are "Drop"s. I maintain a list at HolyHa1fDead's blog post - Recent Price Drops (Updated 10th May 2016)

$20 off all versions of Battlefront will be for the Free DLC Weekend For Star Wars Battlefront
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Bsmittel
Bsmittel
Posted on 13 May 16 at 12:20
FYI sounds like May 17th they are releasing a cod modern warfare trilogy disc for $30 in at least North America, makes these prices more absurd
then again why should anyone but 1 person have a bye... you can get to an even number after one week, no?
zeldafanjtl
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 13 May 16 at 17:15
Bsmittel said:FYI sounds like May 17th they are releasing a cod modern warfare trilogy disc for $30 in at least North America, makes these prices more absurdWhere'd you hear that?
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 13 May 16 at 18:32, Edited on 13 May 16 at 18:36 by HolyHalfDead
zeldafanjtl said:Bsmittel said:FYI sounds like May 17th they are releasing a cod modern warfare trilogy disc for $30 in at least North America, makes these prices more absurdWhere'd you hear that?Well there is a website called http://www.google.com and you type stuff into it and it searches the web for you. Give it a try ;)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/call-of-duty-modern-warfare....p
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 13 May 16 at 18:58
If someone didn't know to look for it they wouldn't find it.
Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 13 May 16 at 19:02, Edited on 13 May 16 at 19:14 by HolyHalfDead
zeldafanjtl said:HolyHa1fDead said:I would recommend not buying old CoD games in the first place, if you are not happy about the price of the add-ons. I find buying the "GOTYE" is better value than picking up a cheap copy of the game and then trying to find a cheap copy of the add-ons later.Most of these games don't have a Game of the Year edition. Call of Duty 4 did, but only the early print runs actually included the DLC. Modern Warfare 3 had a specially-marked version that included the first DLC pack, but there's 4 in total for that game.Of the CoD games in this sale, only AW and MW3 have "DLC", and there is a "GOTYE" of AW. My advice still stands, just don't buy a game in the first place if you don't like the price of the DLC and you like to 100% your games.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 13 May 16 at 19:07
Spilner said:If someone didn't know to look for it they wouldn't find it.Only Bsmittel had already said what to look for smile
Bsmittel
Bsmittel
Posted on 13 May 16 at 23:39
I was on my phone, or I would of linked, It's just a straight up repack it looks like, but maybe they will do the Xbox one BC now, I hope...
then again why should anyone but 1 person have a bye... you can get to an even number after one week, no?
MasTRE007
MasTRE007
Posted on 20 May 16 at 16:38
Any word if there are plans to make the CoD games on sale here BC? Looks like BO1 is the only BC one.
Ahayzo
Ahayzo
Posted on 20 May 16 at 16:40
MasTRE007 said:Any word if there are plans to make the CoD games on sale here BC? Looks like BO1 is the only BC one.BO1 is the only one that's been announced.
OfficerBarbrady
Posted on 20 May 16 at 17:21
I'd be surprised if CoD4 ever becomes BC.
S. A. W. F. T. SAWWWWWWFT
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.