Game Discussion: Three Fourths Home: Extended Edition Forum

All achievements are currently OBTAINABLE!!! Update on 10/28/16

AuthorMessage
Hottub Cowboy
Posted on 18 June 16 at 07:45
Charlong 666 said:Anyone have an update? Have achievements been fixed fully? The dev seems to think it's on Microsofts side.Yeah hes been blaming Microsoft and they claim its his bad code while his publisher blocks anyone reporting the bug. Its time to compile a blacklist of developers.
Charlong 666
Charlong 666
Posted on 19 June 16 at 02:29
Hottub Cowboy said:Charlong 666 said:Anyone have an update? Have achievements been fixed fully? The dev seems to think it's on Microsofts side.Yeah hes been blaming Microsoft and they claim its his bad code while his publisher blocks anyone reporting the bug. Its time to compile a blacklist of developers.God damn it!

In all serious I did enjoy the story portion of the game, just can't see myself going through it again to get the achievements.
STAGGERILLA
STAGGERILLA
Posted on 23 June 16 at 21:45
unlocking for me today
TangerineGamer
Posted on 23 June 16 at 22:22
xSTAGGERxLEEx said:unlocking for me todayBecause you starting playing today
Yours sincerely, TG
STAGGERILLA
STAGGERILLA
Posted on 24 June 16 at 17:49, Edited on 24 June 16 at 17:56 by STAGGERILLA
TangerineGamer said:xSTAGGERxLEEx said:unlocking for me todayBecause you starting playing todayJust saying they work for people if you are new to the game, OBVIOUSLY its not working for people who previously played the game. But thanks pointing out the obvious.
TangerineGamer
Posted on 24 June 16 at 21:09
xSTAGGERxLEEx said:TangerineGamer said:xSTAGGERxLEEx said:unlocking for me todayBecause you starting playing todayJust saying they work for people if you are new to the game, OBVIOUSLY its not working for people who previously played the game. But thanks pointing out the obvious.I'm not getting into a pissing match but if you read the thread then you can see that you are repeating what has been said already, so thank YOU for pointing out the obvious
Yours sincerely, TG
matdan
matdan
Posted on 25 June 16 at 03:40
I previously played the game and it worked fine as a side note, it is about whether you completed a playthrough before or not. If you did then no achievements.
Cakau
Cakau
Posted on 09 July 16 at 18:23
Uhuuuuuu!!! Finished this today and had no problem at all with any of those cheevos.
DarthPan1c
Posted on 12 July 16 at 16:07, Edited on 12 July 16 at 16:08 by DarthPan1c
Started this game yesterday and can't get "Until next time" achievement and photos one even after deleting save file and completing the whole game again. I guess I have to wait for another achievement fix.
TheIrishBeast
TheIrishBeast
Posted on 19 July 16 at 21:57, Edited on 20 July 16 at 07:33 by TheIrishBeast
It is 100% the developers bad code, he didn't prepare for a potential outage. So his code thinks we had unlocked them and therefore we can never re unlock them.

Can he ask MS to push the achievements or develop an update with MS to force unlock them?

The progress has been reset a few times on my Xbox hub it says 0 times completed story I when it was 15.
Very frustrating
QuickMythril
QuickMythril
Posted on 20 July 16 at 05:14, Edited on 20 July 16 at 05:18 by QuickMythril
wow this is so weird. i already completed this game, but i just happened to click on 3/4 Home because the other two xbox games published by Digerati are on sale right now. i wanted to make sure i actually completed it, lol. so then i see it says all achievements are PD/U, click the forums to see what's up and it said this issue started 5/9/16 afternoon EST. so i go look at my achievements and they're all dated 5/9/16 !! thing is i don't remember doing it all in one night. i think i started playing the night of the 8th, but didn't earn an achievement until after midnight. then finished the game the next night before midnight.

regardless, it seems i got lucky and barely made it past the cutoff. either i started just after this glitch began, or i started before it but also finished just in time.

EDIT: if what matdan says it true, "it is about whether you completed a playthrough before or not. If you did then no achievements." then that doesn't explain my case. my first achievement was completing the main story and i would have gotten that early AM, but had no issues the next night, which would have been after the glitch, if i understood this thread correctly.
MattiasAnderson
Posted on 03 August 16 at 11:16
I want to play and complete all visual novels. I guess this will be a big risk for a completionist as myself. They also dont deserve any money. However i dont want it to be discontinued based on what i first said. This sux! They should fix it!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.