Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

TA Top Five: Lesser Known ID@Xbox Games

• Posted on 14 May 16 at 13:13
    Nice list, haven't played any of them, let alone heard of some of them! Gotta love the Isaac Asimov reference! The Swapper and Oxenfree are quite appealing.
  • Posted on 14 May 16 at 15:02
    No mention of stickbold or regan gorbachev?

Sorry, if you mention spy chameleon... You don't really know what's out there. One of the worst ID games out. Luckily it only cost me $2.

With no mention of party hard or the escapists, this article is null and void for me.
  • pezboybenpezboyben789,218
    Posted on 14 May 16 at 15:16
    Thomas Was Alone, Never Alone, and Letter Quest are three of my favorites! I like the list though, I enjoyed Lifeless Planet but haven't finished it, same with Spy Chameleon and the Swapper. Bought White Night but haven't played much due to my fear of "scary" games. McDroid I'm not really interested in based on the game type and I want to play Oxenfree wicked bad but I am cheap laugh.
  • Burnah BrosBurnah Bros339,132
    Posted on 14 May 16 at 16:19
    I've been eyeing Lifeless Planet for a while thinking of getting it. Thank you for putting these other indie games on my radar smile
    Burnah Bros
  • FigbenderFigbender731,798
    Posted on 14 May 16 at 17:17
    Ostrowidzki1989 said:No mention of stickbold or regan gorbachev?

Sorry, if you mention spy chameleon... You don't really know what's out there. One of the worst ID games out. Luckily it only cost me $2.

With no mention of party hard or the escapists, this article is null and void for me.
    I was disappointed the escapists didnt make it aswell, but seeing as team17 published it i feel like it was in the same category as rocket league et al. and therefore was exempt.

I was slightly disappointed in the list but it couldnt have been an easy list to make unless youve played all id@xbox
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 May 16 at 18:40
    Whitenight is a fantastic game, one of my favourite of all time. I made a huge mistake by getting the full-moon days wrong though. It was new-moon facepalm. Anyways I will look forward to finishing it next full-moon.

Spy chameleon is a good game but damn is it stressful!!!!! Stay clear!!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 May 16 at 18:41
    Burnah Bros said:I've been eyeing Lifeless Planet for a while thinking of getting it. Thank you for putting these other indie games on my radar smileI meant to purchase it in the previous sale and forgot.
  • GoW ButtersGoW Butters211,710
    Posted on 14 May 16 at 22:39
    Didn't actually enjoy white night, found the camera angles incredibly annoying and made the game hard to enjoy.
    I don't really know what I'm talking about.
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7497,322
    Posted on 15 May 16 at 00:25
    Reminder regarding Oxenfree: on May 31st, the game will receive a free update introducing NG+ with new endings, dialogue, and locations.
  • dAFKave813dAFKave813479,385
    Posted on 15 May 16 at 00:37
    For all the people calling for submerged to be on the list I say this: I am currently playing through after very much looking forward to this game and I could not be more bored with it. It is like the sea traversal of Wind Waker mixed with the exploration of Tomb Raider minus the fun. I am highly disappointed with Submerged, the only thing keeping me playing is the easy gamer score.
  • coipcoip241,195
    Posted on 15 May 16 at 01:53
    My favorite Xbox One ID@Xbox games:

1. Super Time Force
    2. Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 (not actually sure if this counts)
    3. Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
    4. #IDARB
    5. Oxenfree
  • ALollzALollz651,848
    Posted on 15 May 16 at 01:59, Edited on 15 May 16 at 02:01 by ALollz
    Rogue Legacy is a pretty nice gem. A bit expensive, but it's a well made game. 4.4/5 with 230 votes puts it above most of the games in the article.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 May 16 at 02:08
    No thanks to all of them. In fact, no thanks to any ID@Xbox title.
  • justG0TwickedjustG0Twicked1,036,579
    Posted on 15 May 16 at 02:41
    Submerged, anyone?
    WIKD
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,327,114
    Posted on 15 May 16 at 03:35, Edited on 15 May 16 at 03:35 by Shinnizle
    MotoX Champ88 said:No thanks to all of them. In fact, no thanks to any ID@Xbox title.You're seriously missing out.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • EinhanderEinhander206,570 206,570 GamerScore
    Posted on 15 May 16 at 07:27
    Where is "INSIDE" ? Still waiting since E3 2014 roll
  • AncientTidesAncientTides239,069
    Posted on 15 May 16 at 07:57
    I'll have to check some of these out, White Night especially.
  • yossarianoyossariano355,287
    Posted on 15 May 16 at 08:18
    Maybe if less time was spent reviewing garbage like Soda Drinker and instead doing a review of 10 lesser played but user approved titles, we'd all be the more enlightened. smile
    MNRussell
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 May 16 at 08:34
    MotoX Champ88 said:No thanks to all of them. In fact, no thanks to any ID@Xbox title.What the hell is that supposed to mean?
  • bennjjeebennjjee423,942
    Posted on 15 May 16 at 08:34
    Loved Oxenfree. Awesome game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.