XBL Sale Roundup: May 17th, 2016

• MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA1,367,442
    Posted on 17 May 16 at 17:47
    Tempted to get unravel.
  • Posted on 17 May 16 at 17:54
    More people definelty need to play Sheltered
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant741,501
    Posted on 17 May 16 at 18:54
    Shinnizle said:KinectKid333 said:Is sleeping dogs the sequel to Watch_Dogs?Nope. They're completely unrelated.Joke
    ---
    Your head.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,340,280
    Posted on 17 May 16 at 18:58, Edited on 17 May 16 at 18:58 by Shinnizle
    LuckyConquerer2 said:Joke
    ---
    Your head.
    I thought it was a joke too, but then he should have put a smiley in there. I've seen enough stupid questions to know NOT to assume those things anymore.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • The NotoThe Noto476,998
    Posted on 17 May 16 at 19:01
    I know no one else would buy it, but I wish they dropped the DLC for Tomb Raider: Legend. I don't want to pay $20 for it since I already own Anniversary.

Also, I'd buy Black Ops II, but not for $20 with a discontinued achievement.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant741,501
    Posted on 17 May 16 at 19:02
    Shinnizle said:LuckyConquerer2 said:Joke
    ---
    Your head.
    I thought it was a joke too, but then he should have put a smiley in there. I've seen enough stupid questions to know NOT to assume those things anymore.
    Look at the poster. Surely KinectKid knows better, yeah?

Starts to worry about KinectKid
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,340,280
    Posted on 17 May 16 at 19:23
    LuckyConquerer2 said:Look at the poster. Surely KinectKid knows better, yeah?

It's very probable yeah, but hey, I'm not taking any chances.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Burnah BrosBurnah Bros339,373
    Posted on 17 May 16 at 20:19
    I take this as a good sign that Need 4 Speed will be entering the vault soon.
    Burnah Bros
  • TechnoTomatoTechnoTomato574,877
    Posted on 17 May 16 at 20:26
    Free 'Final Stand' smile Just finished my last Dragon's Teeth achievement today, so it came just in time .
    We're all mad here...
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead607,863
    Posted on 17 May 16 at 20:46
    Cellar Attic said:What's the scoop with FF XIII? It's listed as being free, but surely that's a typo? I can't actually locate it to purchase on Xbox's site either, which is weird.Yes, my bad, I put a 50% sale on that one by mistake. It is not available digitally. toast
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Bar6arianBar6arian531,783
    Posted on 17 May 16 at 21:15
    Wow big JC3 price drop and 2 more DLC's left to go with no announcement as to when roll
    “The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” - H.P. Lovecraft
  • KinectKid333KinectKid333743,580
    Posted on 17 May 16 at 21:34
    LuckyConquerer2 said:Shinnizle said:LuckyConquerer2 said:Joke
    ---
    Your head.
    Look at the poster. Surely KinectKid knows better, yeah?

laugh
    "I fear the day when mankind starts making up quotes about things I never said and posting them on the internet." --Albert Einstein
  • Posted on 17 May 16 at 22:55
    Finally Ghosts on sale W/DLC included wish MWF DLC would go sale
  • Cellar AtticCellar Attic501,788
    Posted on 17 May 16 at 23:42
    HolyHa1fDead said:Cellar Attic said:What's the scoop with FF XIII? It's listed as being free, but surely that's a typo? I can't actually locate it to purchase on Xbox's site either, which is weird.Yes, my bad, I put a 50% sale on that one by mistake. It is not available digitally. toastAh, thanks for clarifying.
  • xMARCxxMARCx317,690
    Posted on 17 May 16 at 23:51
    That Lightning Returns "sale" price is still double what the game costs new on amazon.com warning

Nice try M$..
    Don't buy new games... if you can wait 9 months and clean out your backlog you'll save $50.
  • Posted on 18 May 16 at 00:10
    Dear Activision,

WAW needs a discount for DLC. You do this I give you cash wink
  • zzUrbanSpacemanzzUrbanSpaceman1,043,736
    Posted on 18 May 16 at 02:21
    Elyoh said:Elite Dangerous on sale again? I should take this as a sign...What do you mean, again? It's just continuing the sale from last week.

They have a large expansion due to drop in about a month, I suspect this is the driver for the sale right now.
    Myself, Freamwhole and Crandy host a podcast all about achievements. Check it out! http://www.zedtozed.com/
  • AGGT002AGGT002121,881
    Posted on 18 May 16 at 05:53
    Had to pick up- Just cause 3, witcher 3, unravel and murdered. Gonna be a while to get through those, but they were all on my wishlist. although i should have probably waited on Murdered, might be GWG soon
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 May 16 at 09:36
    space invaders extreme is still full price. am i mising something?
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead607,863
    Posted on 18 May 16 at 09:41, Edited on 18 May 16 at 09:44 by HolyHalfDead
    Ranga Dang Dang said:space invaders extreme is still full price. am i mising something?Yeah, the sale, it's finished.zzUrbanSpaceman said:Elyoh said:Elite Dangerous on sale again? I should take this as a sign...What do you mean, again? It's just continuing the sale from last week.Not quite, last week it was on as DwG, this week it is part of the ID@Xbox Game Fest sale, also available to XBL Free members.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.