The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: May 17th, 2016

• ChrisH77ChrisH77308,629
    Posted on 18 May 16 at 10:29
    mosin360 said:Has the issues with Pixel Piracy been fixed? I seen a lot of talk about the issues but nothing saying they have been fixed.I've checked the xbox one forums on their website. It still hasn't been patched so I'd avoid for now.
  • Posted on 18 May 16 at 14:46
    I know Hearts of Stone is only $1 off but it is a steal at $9 dollars.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCom3yzbUaMRPgeHVhLlPvjw http://chartedinterests.blogspot.co/ https://twitter.com/ChartedInterest
  • mosin360mosin360742,487
    Posted on 18 May 16 at 23:48
    ChrisH77 said:mosin360 said:Has the issues with Pixel Piracy been fixed? I seen a lot of talk about the issues but nothing saying they have been fixed.I've checked the xbox one forums on their website. It still hasn't been patched so I'd avoid for now.Thanks for the info.
    Videos I made of Xbox games on Windows 8.1 - https://www.youtube.com/user/mosindesire
  • Posted on 19 May 16 at 17:12
    Was going to pick up multiple games, but I think I'll settle for just CoD: Ghosts w/all DLC for the One instead. Heard bad things about it, but willing to try the game for myself before passing judgment.
    War...war never changes.
  • bl4ck bloocbl4ck blooc305,898
    Posted on 19 May 16 at 19:27
    LuckyConquerer2 said:bl4ck blooc said:Ooh Just Cause 2 at a nice price. Might have to actually buy a game off XBL for the first time in 2 years.How come you missed it when it was GWG?Had to jimmy rig a way to finally get hooked up to Live where I am and was off for a year and a half.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant741,501
    Posted on 19 May 16 at 19:59
    Ahh, I see. JC2 is a great game. Well worth it.
  • SneezeSomeMilkSneezeSomeMilk1,071,786
    Posted on 20 May 16 at 22:55
    HolyHa1fDead said:Ranga Dang Dang said:space invaders extreme is still full price. am i mising something?Yeah, the sale, it's finished.I think they just switched the sale to space invaders infinity gene. It shows up as 4.74 EUR for me, which is 50% of the regular price.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead607,863
    Posted on 21 May 16 at 04:38
    SneezeSomeMilk said:HolyHa1fDead said:Ranga Dang Dang said:space invaders extreme is still full price. am i mising something?Yeah, the sale, it's finished.I think they just switched the sale to space invaders infinity gene. It shows up as 4.74 EUR for me, which is 50% of the regular price.I agree, Microsoft dicounted the wrong game.

Space Invaders Infinity Gene 50% off
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Pare ESPPare ESP1,587,640
    Posted on 21 May 16 at 12:51
    HolyHa1fDead said:SneezeSomeMilk said:HolyHa1fDead said:Ranga Dang Dang said:space invaders extreme is still full price. am i mising something?Yeah, the sale, it's finished.I think they just switched the sale to space invaders infinity gene. It shows up as 4.74 EUR for me, which is 50% of the regular price.I agree, Microsoft dicounted the wrong game.

Space Invaders Infinity Gene 50% off
    Raelly bad for me!!! I was just a one click to buy it from Xbox.com, but l thought, l will buy later from the console, and when l arrived at home it was too late
  • Posted on 21 May 16 at 20:20
    Are the Burnout Paradise servers open?
  • SpilnerSpilner877,886
    Posted on 21 May 16 at 20:25
    Yes
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • Posted on 23 May 16 at 11:03
    The offers says Unravel for 10€ until 23rd.
    Today its still 23rd, why Unravel costs 20€?
  • Erik SeidelErik Seidel209,393
    Posted on 23 May 16 at 11:35
    UnfurledEmu75 said:The offers says Unravel for 10€ until 23rd.
    Today its still 23rd, why Unravel costs 20€?
    I'd like to know that, too. I was also about to buy Unravel and maybe some others but most of the deals are already gone. That's strange, they usually last until at least Tuesday 12am here in Germany.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,340,280
    Posted on 23 May 16 at 14:41
    Make that three of us laugh
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • ContePLContePL514,466
    Posted on 23 May 16 at 16:03
    Four of usroll
  • Posted on 23 May 16 at 16:16
    Ive contacted them and they said the offers are part of the system and they cant do anything about that
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,285,192
    Posted on 23 May 16 at 16:32
    That is unusually early. Often prices overlap a little with the following week's sale rather than being taken off this early. So if it's a "system" thing then it's an exception and you don't want exceptions in your system. I think it's most likely someone chose the wrong end date when programming in the sales.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,340,280
    Posted on 23 May 16 at 17:39
    I would know, because I often buy stuff past midnight between Monday and Tuesday xD
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Erik SeidelErik Seidel209,393
    Posted on 23 May 16 at 18:25
    Strange thing is that some of the deals are still running. For example, Pixel Piracy is still half price.
  • Posted on 23 May 16 at 19:12
    Count me in on the Unravel train. Went to buy it just now and saw the price was back up to $20. cry
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.