Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Batman: Return to Arkham Officially Revealed, Coming This July

• Posted on 18 May 16 at 21:54
    Wessmonster said:This was "officially revealed" a frickin month ago.No, it was leaked. But that's partly why we cover some rumors now.
  • JerikkoJerikko875,541
    Posted on 18 May 16 at 22:33
    Ugh I cant handle more riddler challenges lol. This is about 10 dollars overpriced but I guess new bith are whst 15 - 20 each so.....? Cant wait to do these all ovef again .
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl178,993
    Posted on 18 May 16 at 23:06
    Jerikko said:Ugh I cant handle more riddler challenges lol. This is about 10 dollars overpriced but I guess new bith are whst 15 - 20 each so.....? Cant wait to do these all ovef again .Definitely overpriced. I picked up Arkham City GOTY at Toys R Us for $15 new last fall, and Walmart had Arkham City GOTY and Arkham Origins for $8 each new on Black Friday.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 May 16 at 23:08
    rock
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64288,934
    Posted on 18 May 16 at 23:30
    great for extreme fans and people who havent' played them...

but i don't look forward to doing all dem challenge medal achievements again, so i guess i'll pass.
  • Posted on 19 May 16 at 00:10
    COUNT ME IN!!!! Second favorite franchise of the previous generation. Now, give me my remastered Bioshock games and I'll be set!
    Pretend inferiority and encourage their arrogance.
  • Posted on 19 May 16 at 00:13
    I love Asylum and City.. Especially City. But won't be picking this up, at least not for a long time--if ever. I still haven't completed the original 360 versions!! And that price tag isn't all that alluring either, even with all the DLC included.
  • keoskeykeoskey1,467,284
    Posted on 19 May 16 at 01:16
    Now this is how you do a remaster not Call of dutys stupid make a remaster and push its as a pre-order bonus for there crappy new game
    [url=http://xboxamerica.com/?r=card-23392][img]http://xboxamerica.com/gamercards/slim-summary/keoske
  • Posted on 19 May 16 at 01:31
    keoskey said:Now this is how you do a remaster not Call of dutys stupid make a remaster and push its as a pre-order bonus for there crappy new gameTheir
    Aye, we left you. You're fat, and slow, and we didn't want to die.
  • Posted on 19 May 16 at 01:46
    aka Kryptonian said:COUNT ME IN!!!! Second favorite franchise of the previous generation. Now, give me my remastered Bioshock games and I'll be set!Same! There are some games that I will keep buying even if they're just ports (although I don't think that's the case here!) :D
    War...war never changes.
  • Posted on 19 May 16 at 03:47
    Well, this collection like Dishonored remastered will be bought for the ONE since i never played them in the 360. Awesome... still waiting for AC ROGUE and ALICE MADNESS RETURNS to be BC
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,310,534
    Posted on 19 May 16 at 03:52
    Cash grab? Okay. Gimme a fresh cheeve list and we'll call it square.

(Seriously. If you just want to play the old version... play the old version! Why go on about it?)

Still waiting for another sequel to Alice. Don't really care about BC on that.
    Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth. Always carry [popcorn].
  • Posted on 19 May 16 at 04:45
    Loved those games, specially Arkham Asylum. It was so cool back in 2009, with all those bat moves and effects which were reused in the sequels.

Unfortunately I've played it twice (regular and GOTY), proving myself and my skills at "Shock and Awe Extreme". Could I do it again? Probably, but I'd rather not. So it would be cool if they changed the achievements a bit, taking away the ones for collectibles, which most of us never look forward to. Then I could consider revisiting this great game.

Also, I've wrote a decent enough solution for Arkham City max combo some time ago. If the controls don't change, I guess I might be getting a few more thumbs up, which are appreciated as an incentive for future solutions.

Cheers!
    To do or not to do. THAT is the question.
  • TheAaronLadTheAaronLad1,282,627
    Posted on 19 May 16 at 08:42
    Guess i'll finally do Arkham Asylum GOTY in anticipation.
    Finally a remastered leak which turned out true..
  • GuruThaGreatGuruThaGreat1,066,505
    Posted on 19 May 16 at 08:49
    Those are two of my favorite games from the 360 so I'm super excited for this. I do wish Origins had been included though. It maybe wasn't on the same level as the Rocksteady games but I still really enjoyed it.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 May 16 at 11:08
    napoearth said:Will I still be able to go offline and do the date change trick with "Calendar Man"?Don't see why not. Halo MCC has time sensitive achievements and you can do it offline and they pop when you go back online.
    Osuraa
  • Posted on 19 May 16 at 12:20
    I'm excited for this. Not sure about the price but the idea of playing these again on the one with better graphics suits me down to the ground. This was one of the main reasons I got into DC and City was one of my favourite games on the 360.
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz464,537
    Posted on 19 May 16 at 12:21
    You can order it for £32.85 at Base.com cheaper than the RRP.
  • CompanyOfWolvesCompanyOfWolves1,319,146
    Posted on 19 May 16 at 15:02
    Not surprised at the price considering what a rip-off the Knight season pass was. If they had Origins and Blackgate then would be worth it, but they're asking too much for an incomplete collection.
  • NickHawkeyeNickHawkeye190,425
    Posted on 19 May 16 at 15:19
    Will jump on this at a sale, or maybe wait for it to go games with gold in a year. I still haven't finished them on 360 facepalm
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.